Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - Dragonball

Comments

• OsiaOsia Posts: 2 New Member
    If anyone could link me whis I will love you forever!
    Oh the discord too if you can.

Thank you!!
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited June 2020
    Osia wrote: »
    If anyone could link me whis I will love you forever!
    Oh the discord too if you can.

Thank you!!

Me too!! Also I need a Piccolo.
  • Euphoria97Euphoria97 Posts: 33 Member
    the one for Satan looks on point
    https://dragcave.net/user/Add723
    CLICK THE LINKS! HELP ME RAISE MY DRAGONS!! o:)
  • ChasmanChasman Posts: 3 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > hum you ask here and i e-mail you i guess, for now im still looking for a place to upload them.

If that offer still stands, could you please e-mail me what you have so far? Thank you. This us some amazing work you're doing.
    Typo, should have been is not us.
  • AmuroREiAmuroREi Posts: 6 New Member
    Has anyone gotten in to the servers? I contacted gustavowizard on a different website he told me his discord username, but not his 4 digit tag.
  • Bulma97Bulma97 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello gustavowizard
    you could put the download links of the dragon ball characters you created because I would like to download them
  • Bulma97Bulma97 Posts: 3 New Member
    hello @gustavowizard
    you could put the download links of the dragon ball characters you created because I would like to download them
  • TheWorstGamerInAUTheWorstGamerInAU Posts: 1 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > cool! i still need a emission tutorial... lol About Zarbon, i did not extrude 1 vertice on that one, got a pretty good mesh :)
    > i was talking about extruding Dabura, that mesh is all glitched... got a lot of new pictures to upload later.. being working on Whis and Tien 2.0

Why can't we download these?
  • prototopoprototopo Posts: 1 New Member
    man absolutely amazing mods!! do you have a download link ?
  • paintballer1014paintballer1014 Posts: 2 New Member
    Man these are awesome @gustavowizard i would love to get either the download links or the discord links. My discord name is Iceman1014#5416
  • paintballer1014paintballer1014 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @paintballer1014 said:
    > Man these are awesome @gustavowizard i would love to get either the download links or the discord links. My discord name is Iceman1014#6416
    disreguard last comment the discord number was off. I changed it in the quote. It is Iceman1014#6416
  • KitsonegalKitsonegal Posts: 1 New Member
    is this discord server still available cause i would love to get some of these ccs?
  • Ke-Ke_The_QueenKe-Ke_The_Queen Posts: 1 New Member
    Is the discord server still up, because I would like to download from it?
    Given that all these requests for a download link haven't been answered, I'm thinking it's not going to happen.
  • AbyssingisAbyssingis Posts: 2 New Member
    If any one could like me the DBZ/S CC for all CC related it would be great. I want to do a game play for DBZ/S story line that I did before yet had no CC for it.
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    hello guys! wow i´ve been away like forever, so much stuff happened... im thinking about uploading some of these DB mods on simresource, what do you guys would like to see there?
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    in the meantime, if someone really needs something now, send me a PM and we can negotiate it, thanks!
  • sims4everfansims4everfan Posts: 7 New Member
    Yes friend please, can you share all your amazing mods? I've just discovered them, and they're Magnificent!
  • LyoLyo Posts: 2 New Member
    So, ehm... Can I ask the Marcarita and Caulifla cc?
  • sims4everfansims4everfan Posts: 7 New Member
    @gustavowizard Maybe you can post them here for a while, and then remove them if you don't want anyone to download them, or you can make another discord channel to share them, but please share your wonderful mods with us! You're the Only One who has done and continues to make mods of dragon ball for the sims! Yes even cosplaysimmer made too some dragon ball, but isn't the same, because you made so much more mods, especially of the characters most difficult to make as zarbon, the ginyu force, the saiyans and many others! So please share them friend :)
  • B4rapture11572B4rapture11572 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > in the meantime, if someone really needs something now, send me a PM and we can negotiate it, thanks!

I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan, DB OG - Super, I'm getting bored of sims 4 but now i'm into it, can you please send me a download link of all of your Dragon Ball CAS creations please, these are excellent mods
  • dogedoge Posts: 6 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > in the meantime, if someone really needs something now, send me a PM and we can negotiate it, thanks!

hi can i get some of the cc's?
  • Mlw666Mlw666 Posts: 1 New Member
    Sorry im new to this lol are there any links to any of these ccs i really like all of them and im trying to make a dbz household and so far im not finding alot elsewhere these are really great!
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    @gustavowizard um, excuse me magical person who just answered my prayers, can i please have the download? this stuff is the most accurate dragon ball stuff for TS4 i've seen to date, and like many here, i NEEEEED them!
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top