Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

spas in home or in lots?

Do you prefer a spa in your household, or a separate lot?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    On a community lot but I have used them on a home lot too.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I usually add the yoga mat to all of my households. One household is a "mansion" so they have thee sauna, yoga mat, meditation stool, massage table and massage chair.

I have placed that spa lot included in the game but I don't remember ever taking my Sims there.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I mainly use the lot -- I'll send my active Sims there after a workout session at the gym especially if they have the Sore moodlet. I'll occasionally add a yoga/meditation room to my houses when I add a basement.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Both. On my home lot as a cooldown measure after using the home gym and on lots as part of a spa lot.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I would have my sims use the lot, but some more affluent household may have a home gym and sauna. Some sims may have the yoga mat or stool at their disposal.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I prefer both. For my smaller homes, my Sim always has a spare bedroom with space for either a yoga mat or a meditation stool. I also like to have her visit the community lot so she can be there either alone or with a yoga club.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee