Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Email Notifications Problem

Dr_NonsequiturDr_Nonsequitur Posts: 77 Member
edited April 2019 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
This is the 5th attempt to get some action on my "The Sims 3" account. Four previous attempts going through the EA Help Center resulted in them basically blowing me off and closing the case ticket saying it was resolved when it was NOT!

If EA is reading this - Look up Tickets 45257657, 42205335, 42751971, and just a few moments ago 48115736.
With that last one I was given a series of DEAD LINKs (404 Error) and a few generic front page FAQs that had no relevance to anything I mentioned.

Every time I attempt to access my email notifications page from account settings page I get this, "The server at preferences.ea.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed."

I have tired FireFox, Safari, Chrome 9, none of those browsers worked (as suggested by EA).
I have tried numerous times through the EA Help Chat - ALL promised that they corrected the problem - they didn't.
Now I get dismissed without resolution with a polite "...thank you and is there anything else we can do for (to) you today?".

This is getting very old!!!
I clear out (literally) thousands of emails from The Sims 3 forums every month! I had them all set to OFF but for some reason they are ALL TURNED ON! And I cant access the setting!

This MUST STOP or I will TERMINATE ANY AND ALL ACCOUNTS DEALING WITH THE SIMS 3 WEBSITE!!!
... Yes, I'm shouting...

It's bad enough that I'm a prolific world and object builder and have been for many years yet cannot upload to The Sims 3 website - never resolved this either - so what is the need for this site. Can't share my work, can't share my worlds, can't STOP the garbage coming at me from every single forum topic posting - tell me - What is the reason this website is here again? And, why do I need it? Most of my objects are on loverslab anyway since this site can't upload.

If this can't be resolved here - on this posting on this Forum ( as all other avenues and resources to resolve this are fruitless) - within a few weeks I will be removing my account and I doubt I will start it up anew.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited April 2019
    As this is a site/forum issue and not a game-related one, you might want to place a post on the Forum Feedback board even though it's really about the old TS3 site and link it to this one. Or ask a moderator to move it for you, but anyway I expect those who need to see it might have more of a chance of doing so if it's over there.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net