Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pick my gen 2 heir!

My sims Justin and Sakura are only toddlers right now, but I want to decide my heir now because it will affect what traits I give them later (I'm doing the I'm a Lover challenge). I aged them up to young adults in CAS for these screenshots. Right now Justin has the Inquisitive trait and Sakura has the Wild trait, if that affects your decision.

Justin
JgH0AG6.png
Sakura
qOmHtB0.png[img][/img]
Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Pick my gen 2 heir! 65 votes

Justin
44%
icmnfrshMonet11Writin_RegSimpkinJestTruMINEZMindofypigletbaby82irishluck1986elelunicyvickylooLindsaySeddon1TLM08EnkiSchmidtFlyingPotato659HermioneGranger73MDianaSimsArmika74PotterheadSimLilMsMystic160 29 votes
Sakura
55%
dreamergrl84Colorist40Isb917Strangerthanilovejewel17Bagoas77sekojranaAmj1995JennyggKatiardguezfeelingsmcgeetaydevduhboy2u2SimplyToriblueyblueskyfloridameerkatCourtneyVioletlittlemissgogoAlbaWaterhouseannaliese39 36 votes

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    What I do when deciding this, I see which one of the kids that are the most interesting as they are growing up.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I usually just go with which ever was born first.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Justin
    I go with whoever is cuter as a gron up.
    So with these two... the dude.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Sakura
    I'm a sucker for the girls. . . plus I think Sakura has a very pretty and unique face!
    6riwm5.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2019
    Sakura
    I'm a sucker for the girls. . . plus I think Sakura has a very pretty and unique face!

I'm usually for the boys, but I have to agree. Sakura is really cute.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Sakura
    I'm drawn to Sakura. I also love that she has the wild trait. Is she going to be outgoing when she is older? Maybe she can lead the family into unpredictable pastures :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    Justin
    I was initially drawn to sakura because she has the cooler name, but I like justin's large beady eyes.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I've decided Sakura is going to be the heir, but I really like Justin so I'll play rotationally when they are adults. :)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Justin
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    What I do when deciding this, I see which one of the kids that are the most interesting as they are growing up.

I do the same
    WbUrFQm.png