Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A watch for a watch?

Hi all
So occasionally when I am working on my art stuff I have YouTube playing on my second screen in the background. And I was wondering if anyone would like a watch for a watch?
I can also do a sub for a sub or a like for a like. Or a comment for a comment.
My YouTube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLDFIrbf4IIOreWeGY5Unzw?view_as=subscriber

You don’t have to watch the non-Sims ones. And once the Sims 3 University let’s play is finished I plan on doing more exciting Sims 4 stuff!

I would prefer ones with commentary but you can put non commentary ones in if you wish and I might watch them in my free time.

Thanks

Comments

• FinnadoraFinnadora Posts: 87 Member
    I just checked out your video "Sebastian got arrested!" Great job! And I wish I had some of the earlier Sims games but I did not have the money until I saw they were selling the main Sims 4 game for like $6 and jumped at the chance to finally start playing.
  • ShadowPhoenix21ShadowPhoenix21 Posts: 141 Member
    @Finnadora Thank you! Haha yes that was when I got the Sims 4 too. When the main game was megga cheap. Glad you joined the sims games. It is super fun and super addictive! If you wanted to play the old games I think you can access them if you have a origin premium account. But don't quote me on that I just have my old disk games. Thank you for watching! I have started watching your Disney Princess series. Fun idea!
  • Pcom77Pcom77 Posts: 34 Member
    Hi there ShadowPhoenix21, I subscribed and will watch one of your videos when I'm not bogged down with things :blush: