Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I ask more reports on this annoying issue?!

Do you also experience when your sim is being invited to go to a certain lot, and when you arrive there, it is a totally different lot.
My game keeps doing this and its frustrating. It messes up my story and the lots i'm ending up on don't make any sense.
Most of the lots don't even hold the equipment for the invitation my sim got. I don't want my famous sim lurking around on a lot that has hobo's on it..
If you have this issue too, please report it here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-NPC-invites-occur-on-wrong-lot/td-p/7173217

Comments

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I have noticed this a couple of times in recent weeks. One of my Sims got a call for a date to a restaurant in New Crest. But she ends up meeting the guy at an empty lot in Windenberg. There was another time as well, but I don't recall the details.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey so considering this isn't really covered by feedback and is more discussion of a known bug and you've already got a thread open on AHQ I'm going to close this down and move it to the archive. Discussion about it should really only be done in the AHQ thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top