Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can You List Activities On Each Season?

Can you list all the activities or things to do every Season? (eg. things to do or activities during Spring time)

Comments

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited March 2019
    I think I can!
    Spring
    • Mud fights
    • Roller or ice skating?
    • Seasonal stand
    Summer
    • Water balloon fights
    • Play in sprinklers
    • Roller skating
    • Seasonal stand
    Fall
    • Play in leaves
    • Raking leaves
    • Roller or ice skating?
    • Seasonal stand
    Winter
    • Ice skating
    • Polar Bear Plunge (swimming in a pool in freezing weather)
    • Snowball fights
    • Snowpal building
    • Seasonal stand
    • Snow angels
    I’ll keep updating this list when I see something I haven’t added yet. I hope this helps!
    Post edited by AriaMad2 on
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    You can make seasonal crafts at a kids table any time but in the actual season "make (season) crafts" is bumped up the menu so it's quicker to get to.

In addition to Arias list there's also snow angels in winter, shovelling snow and shoving snow in someone's face. For interactions I've also seen "hug for body heat" in cold weather too.
    caitytrina.png
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    The gardening is hugely affected by seasons now. Plants will only grow in certain seasons. The best time is spring and summer.
    You can also rummage in the decoration box for season specific decorations and create your own seasonal holidays.
    I have redone mine so that they are like the Southern Hemisphere. So I have Christmas and New Years at the end of Summer, Valentines in early Autumn (Fall), Easter etc.
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    CaityTrina wrote: »
    You can make seasonal crafts at a kids table any time but in the actual season "make (season) crafts" is bumped up the menu so it's quicker to get to.

In addition to Arias list there's also snow angels in winter, shovelling snow and shoving snow in someone's face. For interactions I've also seen "hug for body heat" in cold weather too.

@CaityTrina I forgot my Sim can eat honey to protect him or her from cold weather for 4 hours.. My Sim has lots of bee box around his house. He is already a Global Superstar...