Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Asked to go to to one venue, always end up at another

Hi,
Every time my sims get asked out we always end up at the sunny side up dinner. Doesn't matter where they get asked to go, be any other venue, they always go to the same diner. Its not the end of the world but it kind of annoying. Any one else have this issue?

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Known issue. Who knows when it’ll be fixed.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm thinking it'll be fixed by June at the latest -- they're going to try and squash as many bugs as they can prior to the Legacy Edition being released.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    So it's a bug. It's an annoying one. I just hit travel again and go to the place I was supposed to be going in the first place. Time consuming and annoying.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I’ve experienced this as well. I wasn’t sure if it was a bug or a mod of mine, but good to see it isn’t just me, so I guess I can rule out it being a mod.
    I never agree for my Sims to go out anywhere anymore because of it, though. I have to make them initiate it.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there so it looks like this is a bug which our reporting for has moved to AHQ. I think I found a thread which matches your problem where upon receiving an invite it brings you to the wrong place. You can take a look at the thread on AHQ here : AHQ Thread

As all bug reporting has to be done on AHQ I'm going to close this thread off and move it to the archive okay.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top