Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the ways to earn perk points?

It seems like my Sims already exhausted all the ways to earn perk points and she receives nothing now and she could not purchase new fame perks because she has no perk points remaining.

Comments

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited March 2019
    My understanding is that you can only earn up to 10 perk points by earning celebrity stars, but I could be wrong. For that reason it's a good idea to plan from the start which perks you want to work towards as you'll need certain perks to unlock others. If you want to change the perks you have, you can of course reset them and refund your points by booking a celebrity cleanse on the phone. You can also complete the 'World Famous Celebrity' aspiration to receive an extra fame point if you haven't already done so.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    yup, 10 (or 11 with the aspiration) is the max number of celebrity perk points a sim can get 'naturally'. though i'm pretty sure there's at least one mod out there that will allow sims to earn more or even just give them more. or you could use the cheats built into the game for it, a list of which is in the link down below

https://simscommunity.info/2018/11/18/the-sims-4-get-famous-cheats/