Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For anyone with xbox you can earn points

If you have a Microsoft account which you need for and xbox you can go in and earn rewards by just tapping on the tasks which are to look at a page or a quiz and can earn points for an xbox voucher which can go towards packs wanted to let people know incase you didn't:)

Comments

• Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Yea like 5 points to look at it. Need to go a long way before you have any real use to it.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    You get points when you buy things too and if you build up though and Remember to go every day you will get there I have been doing it for 3 months and have 6000 and something points
  • Options
    Remember that 1000 points is 1 euro. Well im in Europa so don't know in dollars.
  • Options
    For 10000 points you can get a 10 pound xbox voucher or others
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    So 1000 points is 1 pound. That is a good Exchange rate. 🤗
  • Options
    Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    so essentially what im understanding is this is like Nintendo Switch's store, they provide points for just browsing the store and buying as well... im not sure why ps4 doesn't consider this as well. bummer.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I saw this some time ago. It’s for Xbox in general and doesn’t have anything to do with The Sims in particular. In my opinion, the prizes aren’t worth the hassle.
  • Options
    Yeah but you can get an xbox voucher and it can go towards a pack is what I'm saying if people don't have the money they can do it and save abit
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Where can I get more info on this?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Microsoft if you have Microsoft account if you sign in on your profile it should say points with purshace history and stuff if not type in Microsoft rewards :) hope that was helpful
    Post edited by Bluebirddevil5970 on
  • Options
    vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    Yeah.. I've never actively tried for points but I've apparently earned 20,586 of them. Guess I'll just save up for a years worth of Live or something. I wonder how long I've been earning points? Apparently they expire if you haven't earned or redeemed any in 90 days.
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Thank you, that was helpful.
  • Options
    Yeah.. I've never actively tried for points but I've apparently earned 20,586 of them. Guess I'll just save up for a years worth of Live or something. I wonder how long I've been earning points? Apparently they expire if you haven't earned or redeemed any in 90 days.

You can get vouchers now like xbox ones erm tescos etc if you go to redeem you can pick something if you wish cause for 11000 points you can get 10 xbox voucher I dunno how many points for a 25 pound one so if you wanted any packs you didn't have and you also earn point when you buy things so maybe that's why :) happy to help