Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bowling night and fitness pack coming what do you think?

Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
Two more packs out two more to go hopefully spa day and the last one comes out both next month I know we still need strangeville but it sounds better with 2 haha. Will you but both one or none

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    3 more now with StrangerVille.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I think it’s awesome! B)
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • FEDEXsfan11FEDEXsfan11 Posts: 22 Member
    Bowling night look like a good time. Hahaha
    edited March 2019
    Does anyone know if bowling night comes with premade lots? I seriously can’t build haha 😂
    Post edited by xingyicaicn on
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    > @xingyicaicn said:
    > Does anyone know if bowling night comes with premise lots? I seriously can’t build haha 😂

I’ve read up about the pack and it does come with a pre built bowling lot, The Oasis Springs Dust Bowl.
    I am a proud console Simmer!
    edited March 2019
    > @xingyicaicn said:
    > Does anyone know if bowling night comes with premise lots? I seriously can’t build haha 😂

I’ve read up about the pack and it does come with a pre built bowling lot, The Oasis Springs Dust Bowl.

That’s great! Thank you for the info! I’m going to put this lot on map as soon as i get the pack.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I'm buying both. Both packs have some nice cas items and bring more out-of-the-home activies to the game. Still waiting for Spa Day, though.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    edited March 2019
    Does anyone know if bowling night comes with premise lots? I seriously can’t build haha 😂

It does. Its called the Dustbowl or something. It was made to be placed in Oasis Springs.

I've already mentioned to SimGuruLegacy I'd like to see the bowling alley maxis made get into the Next Update. It's the one in the trailer.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Am excited for those stuff packs , a love the content in them. Thank you @catloverplayer for putting the request in. I'm hoping they do that too ☺ . Although a hoped they released spa day with them. I'm still happy regardless. We did get an expansion & stuff pack last month soo not complaining but a would be dancing if we had a triple release lol
  • xtianxxtianx Posts: 128 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    I'm buying both. ... Still waiting for Spa Day, though.

Me too! *sigh* Maybe next month? *Fingers crossed!* 😀

• Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member

Shh it sounds better with two haha I'm gonna see what people's gameplay is like before I buy any I dunno if I would buy fitness stuff as my sims don't excersie but I dunno hard

Shh it sounds better with two haha I'm gonna see what people's gameplay is like before I buy any I dunno if I would buy fitness stuff as my sims don't excersie but I dunno hard

Fitness Stuff also let's you bring nature inside. It has a lot of buy build stuff related to nature some of which work with cabins. I love the new shower and wallpapers that come with this pack.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    We are being spoiled. But i love it. Keep them coming.
    I won't be getting anymore for a while unfourtunley I'm saving to do my driving but will hopefully get spa day at some point when it comes out
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    I won't be getting anymore for a while unfourtunley I'm saving to do my driving but will hopefully get spa day at some point when it comes out

Let us know when you have passed you're exam. Then ill park my car inside. 😂
    Just joking... hope you get it in one go.
    edited March 2019
    I'm doing a crash course which means (incase your not in the UK) you do it for so many weeks 2-3 constantly mine is 30 hours driving in 10 days and your 99.9% sure of a pass so fingers crossed should be doing it in May then save for a care woohoo the dear part and insurance fun haha and thank you me too