Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do I Make My Sim Angry?

bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
It's difficult to make my Sim angry with her Good personality trait and Lot trait. The angry emotion is a task needed for her career. How do I make my Sims angry?

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Might wanna take out the lot trait then unless you have the meaningful stories mod which revamps emotions a lot better for sims.

If she's not the type ot argue with others (meaning you don't wanna force the sim either) could add some decor with an angry emotion to it in a room. Because once you click on her and click 'research angry emotion' she should get a buff to get angry. I tend to have my sim kick the trash can constantly or just take a angry poop to fulfill it.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    Go to another lot. It is super hard to make my sim angry since she is normally always very happy. To many happy moodlets. But, when you need to, just plan ahead a bit. Check all your happy moodlets and see how long they will take to drop. Don’t do anything that will add happy moodlets so that all of yours can drop. Then go to another lot with not much decor. I normally go to the gym and then just stand outside. Then just use the research angry emotion by clicking on yourself. It gives you 2 anger so it’s okay to still have a happy moodlet. Losing or tieing an Argument will give you an angry moodlet to if you want to not wait for all your happy to drop if you want to do that but it might hurt your rep. Not by much though.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited March 2019
    If you have Get famous I think there's a celebuserum that will give you the angry moodlet. That’s what I did for my actress.
    If you have get to work, scientists can make a potion that makes sims angry. I think there's also a cheat.
    Then I guess maybe you can also try to have another sims be mean to your sims ?
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Do not hassle with anything else but the maximum angry club vibe. If you have Get Together. It is instant anger, you just need to set the club vibe - one interaction and boom! you're done. No extra interactions or decor.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    edited March 2019
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Might wanna take out the lot trait then unless you have the meaningful stories mod which revamps emotions a lot better for sims.

If she's not the type ot argue with others (meaning you don't wanna force the sim either) could add some decor with an angry emotion to it in a room. Because once you click on her and click 'research angry emotion' she should get a buff to get angry. I tend to have my sim kick the trash can constantly or just take a angry poop to fulfill it.

I tried your suggest click my sims to "research angry emotion" it only gives her a moodlet which is not enough to set her emotion since the rest of her moodlets has the more influence to her overall emotion.
    Dianesims wrote: »
    If you have Get famous I think there's a celebuserum that will give you the angry moodlet. That’s what I did for my actress.
    If you have get to work, scientists can make a potion that makes sims angry. I think there's also a cheat.
    Then I guess maybe you can also try to have another sims be mean to your sims ?

@Dianesims how does she gets celebuserum.. I remember encountering that thing with my Sim but could not remember where exactly. How does she gets that? Can it be purchased through build/buy mode?
    edited March 2019
    You get that in the mail once you get famous if I remember correctly. I'm not sure there's one for anger though, I may have mistaken it with the flirty one that I had to use too. There is definitely a potion scientists can make though. Maybe you can get it in debug ?

I know I managed to make my sims angry but how ? Maybe I used a cheat.
    @Dianesims My actress Sim named Aubrey Hayworth is already a thespian (Level 8) in her career. How long will it takes for her to buy that?
    edited March 2019
    Go into the fame perks and quirks window and buy the celebuserum perk.

I tried the "add.buff" cheats, they don't work anymore.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Go into the fame perks and quirks window and buy the celebuserum perk.

I tried the "add.buff" cheats, they don't work anymore.

If that was a dev cheat it might have been removed as they removed several dev cheats a while ago because they were breaking the game when used in regular game play - I believe that's what the dev said. But if it was not a dev cheat I have no idea.

I personally do not use any cheats in Sims 4 - so I do not tend to stay up on them - I just saw that on twitter a while back on one of the devs comments.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2019
    The easiest way is to take a selfie the first time your sim gets angry, or take a selfie with another sim that is angry. You can then view or turn on the emotional aura on this photo to get into the angry mood. (Maybe make a sim angry by insulting them, then take a selfie with them)

You can buy emotion potions with reward points or apply an angry club perk as other ways to start the process.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Here's a list: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Angry

The fastest way is to argue with someone and then make an angry painting. So the next time you can just look at the painting.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    bootsguy wrote: »
    It's difficult to make my Sim angry with her Good personality trait and Lot trait. The angry emotion is a task needed for her career. How do I make my Sims angry?

wasn't there an option to instanly make your sims in the emotion that is needed in the career? "Research x emotion" if you clicked on your sim and you instantly receive moodlet associated for the said emotion.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited March 2019
    izecson wrote: »
    bootsguy wrote: »

wasn't there an option to instanly make your sims in the emotion that is needed in the career? "Research x emotion" if you clicked on your sim and you instantly receive moodlet associated for the said emotion.

True there was something like that.

Edit : Just checked, you click on your sim and the option to "explore anger emotion" or something will appear. You click on it and instantly get the angry moodlet for 4h. How did I forget that ?
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
    I did not read the entire thread, but if I need an angry mood for a scene in my machinima, I would have the sim argue with another sim. I always make them angry, but the problem might be if they have too many moodlets overshadowing it. Most mean interactions would trigger anger, I assume.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    faster way is simply use the mcc control mod and cheat in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 193 Member
    If your Sim has enough money, you can make a small temporary room out in the yard away from the decorated house. Take your Sim in there and try researching the angry emotion once you get them in there away from all of the decorations and such.

You might want to form a group with a random nearby Sim and take them in there too, so you have someone to perform angry emotions upon to meet the criteria.

If your Sim has access to angry paintings or sculptures to put in the temporary room, that can help too.
  • soph234soph234 Posts: 1 New Member
    If you need to research your anger emotion for one of your acting tasks then just click on your sim and select the research anger emotion, make sure to not have too many positive moodlets.