Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

coco's corner

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    @bekkasan Hi S, I've missed you!! I have been thinking about you lately and hope you are doing well. I'll pray for you and your patients' health during this time. I just hope people are listening and staying home to stop the spread. I'm glad that you are able to unwind in the game. I'll have to catch up on your sims as I'm missing them too. Last thing I remember were pregnancies and babies being born. Stay safe :heart::kissing_heart:

@emorrill Oh there's nothing to forgive honestly. I'm the one who should apologise! :pensive: I hope your hubby and daughter are well. I've been playing Stardew Valley with a friend and it's been a lot of fun! So I must read your story and not get distracted this time haha. It's so scary, I just can't see things going back to normal until they get a working vaccine. Let's hope for a miracle that it comes soon :smile:

@KevinL5275 Thanks! She was tricky so I'm glad that there's a little similarity with the real Emma. Check out the new sim I will post in a bit, you might like her too :smiley:
    I decided to make over a random townie that I found in Moonlight Falls. Meet Aubrey Oviedo, she's a fairy with some really interesting traits. She's evil, genius, hot-headed, insane and dislikes children. Charming right? :lol:

Screenshot-76.png

I gave her some minor tweaks, and I think she really turned into a bombshell. I decided to give her a romantic and feminine look to offset her evil and malicious personality. She would be a very interesting sim to play :smile:
    Screenshot-94.png
    Screenshot-79.png
    Screenshot-82.png
    Screenshot-83.png
    Screenshot-85.png

Here's a quick look at her twin brother.
    Screenshot-86.png
    Screenshot-90.png
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Ooh, I've missed these last few pics and have just caught up now. They all look fantastic. I particularly love what you've done with the evil fairy and her brother ( thank goodness for her getting her eyebrows done, they originals were... interesting.. heh ) I also love her hair, that's gorgeous, may I please ask where you got it?

<3

P.s - I always get really envious when I come to this thread. Your men always look more manly than mine!
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    @pary You are so sweet, thank you. All of your sims are ridiculously attractive so I'm really the envious one here :wink::heart:

The hair is Berry by Leah Lillith and it's stunning! It's funny that you say that my men look manly as I always think they look too feminine. I guess it means I'm improving :lol:
    I wasn't going to post this because it was just an experiment/something quick I did on a whim but I decided it's worth putting in this thread. It's based off an idea for a story that has been in my head for ages. The main pairing is Sebastian, (who I've had a sim-crush on for a while :lol:) and Kara who is one of my 10th generation sims. She's nothing exciting genetic-wise but she's mine and her personality makes up for it.
    Screenshot-98.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @coco Although I left you an awesome the other day, I forgot to mention that Aubrey and her brother look fabulous! :)
    Sebastian and Kara are a lovely couple! If you do a story, be sure to let me know because I would love to read it :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@coco Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers! Much, much appreciated! :smiley:
    Those babies are cute toddlers now. :wink:
    You did a fantastic job on Aubrey's makeover. No one will see the evil coming out of the sweet package...until it is too late.
    Her twin brother is very handsome. Did you give him completely opposite traits or are they an evil duo?

Sebastian and Kara make a cute couple!
    I would love to see a new story from you when you feel up to it. :smiley: :::hugs:::
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited May 2020
    @coco Hey chica! I love seeing pics of your fantastic sims on here! :star:
    Oh and you don't have to apologize. :kissing_heart: We've all been struggling right now. My story will be in it's story thread whenever you're able to get to it. <3

Wow! You did Aubrey a WORLD of good! She's gorgeous! :star:
    And I know this is an odd thing to point out, but I dunno how you got her bo'obs to look so beautifully natural in this picture:
    Screenshot-79.png
    ^Or did the custom top help with that? :lol: I've noticed some tops will do that.
    I have some breast sliders, but I can never pin down the right natural look without them looking...fake. You know? :confused: I won't go into anymore detail, but was just wondering if you had some expert tips for me. :blush:

Her twin brother is a cutie. <3 He has a very unique, memorable look and I mean that in a good way. :)

That's such an adorable picture of Sebastian and Kara. <3 LOVE that shirt Seb is wearing! Where do you get all your amazing CC clothes again? I know you sent me the link before, but I seem to have lost it. :confounded:

I hope you're doing well and you've been in my thoughts and prayers. <3 {{{{Hugs}}}} Hang in there. You're a strong girl - I love how positive you are <3 - and you can get through anything. :kissing_heart:
    I look forward to seeing more posts from you. :blush: I miss Sun and Saville. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I left a message here last night thanking you for the name of that hair, and remarking on how lovely your new couple is, but it seems it has been removed. I have no idea why, but, again, thank you ! :)
    Sebastian and Kara are so beautiful together <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    @mikezumi Thanks! I'm really happy with how Aubrey turned out. If I ever get around to writing it you will be one of the first to know :wink:

@bekkasan I just left him with the same traits as Aubrey but it would be interesting if I made him good. He can be like the angel sitting on her shoulder. I have been working on the last chapters of Sun and Saville. Should have something to post soon :blush:

@emorrill I have your thread open in a tab, I have just been reading bekkasan's thread lately but when I finish that your story is next on my list. Her b..oobs do look pretty great hey! I don't have any chest sliders so she's au naturel :lol:
    I believe this is the shirt but check out a couple I downloaded recently that you might like (here and here). Ah I feel like I'm actually a very negative person but I like to surround myself with positive influences and you are definitely one of them! :smile:
    Sun and Saville update is coming soon I promise :lol:

@pary I didn't see that reply but that's pretty typical of this website to make a post go missing. Thank you once again! :smile:

Love you all :heart::kissing_heart:
    edited May 2020
    @coco I don't care greatly about what my sims wear because I rarely look beyond their faces but the shirts were so nice I downloaded them. Thanks for posting the links :) I might not install them in the near future but it's good to know I have them :)

Edit to add: I have been playing for hours each day since downloading the new genetics mod at MTS. I was starting to get a little jaded by the occasional clone I was getting and the mod is simply brilliant from what I can tell so far :)
    On the next episode of "why do I do this to myself"... here's another attempt on Eric the Viking. I feel like I'm getting really close now. I'm pretty satisfied with him finally! :mrgreen:

Screenshot-103.png
    Screenshot-121.png
    Screenshot-122.png

He's still not perfect and I'm still noticing little nitpicky things I want to change still. But to get an idea of how much I've changed his face I have put some of my previous attempts together with the first one from 2016 and the rest from last year. It really goes to show how sliders can be a hindrance if you don't know what look you're going for. Plus, I blame Alex for having a face like a changing chameleon! :lol:
    Eric-Compilation.png

@coco I looked up pics of him as I thought you have him spot on now. :love: He is just like one of the pictures I pulled up pose and all. I thought that was so cool.
    Do you have an ear slider as I notice your ears in the last row are in a much more normal position? Do you use it on the sims you play? If so, how does that affect earrings and other head items?
    @bekkasan He looks a bit different in every picture so I'm really glad to hear that :heart:

I have three ear sliders in my game. Ear Height by Sage is the main one I use. It just moves the ear up and down. Earrings won't move and I'm not sure if there's a way to move them so it will look a bit odd if they are hanging in mid air. Another one I use sometimes is Stretched Earlobe by littlecat. This is a good one to use in conjunction with Ear Height as you can make it look like the earlobe is still touching the earring. The third slider is Ear Length by Silumeo. I think it just makes the ear shape look more natural. Ears can clip with hats and hairs also so you can use hat and other sliders like ear rotation and scale. But honestly, most the time my sim's hair covers their ears so I don't bother. It's only when I'm really focusing on a sim that I move their ears around. I think I forgot to change Eric's ears because they look slightly too high now. I was fiddling with his jaw and face height, and must have forgot. I hope all this helps :smile:
    @mikezumi He truly looked monstrous in some of my attempts but I think he looks much more like Alex and also like a normal sim now so I'm very happy :smiley:

@coco Thanks for explaining the ear sliders. I use earrings a lot on my sims so not sure I would try them, but the pics with his ears properly placed look great and not as weird to the eye.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Hi @coco! *waves*
    How are you doing? How are you coping in these strange times?

I've just gone through your thread and I love seeing your Sims. You are so crazy talented! I especially love Alexander and your Sim, Cory!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    Stay safe, sweet <3
    @aricarai Hiiii! :heart:

It's so good to hear from you! Ah things are getting better here in Australia and personally I'm just glad to have a roof over my head and food to eat since I'm making no money right now.

How are things with you? I miss seeing you around. I was thinking of you recently and thought to myself that I must catch up on your Youtube videos. You're the crazy talented one here!! :tongue:

Stay safe as well. I'm going to bookmark your thread to keep myself in the loop :kissing_heart:
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    coco wrote: »
    @aricarai Hiiii! :heart:

It's so good to hear from you! Ah things are getting better here in Australia and personally I'm just glad to have a roof over my head and food to eat since I'm making no money right now.

How are things with you? I miss seeing you around. I was thinking of you recently and thought to myself that I must catch up on your Youtube videos. You're the crazy talented one here!! :tongue:

Stay safe as well. I'm going to bookmark your thread to keep myself in the loop :kissing_heart:

I'm same, happy to have a roof over my head and food, and I'm lucky in that I was able to start a new job after we went into lockdown so that's good. We're still in the same state here in the UK, only leaving house for essentials. I miss people but I know it'll get better.

I'm good though, just working and trying to make videos to keep myself occupied.

I can't wait to see what Simmies you make next <3
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    @coco These screenshots are so beautiful. They look so sharp, everything in it, including her eyelashes!
    I was wondering if you are using any HD mods to make her eyelashes appear so detailed? :O Because whenever I use custom lashes on my sims they always turn out kind of blurry so don't use lashes on them. But it looks brilliant on her <3 Thank you for sharing.
    coco wrote: »
    Screenshot-83.png

chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    @kelvin Thank you! The eyelashes are only sharp because when I take pictures I swap out the GraphicsRule file for one that has the 'RenderSimTextureSizes' values changed. It might also have to do with my NVIDIA Control Panel settings. They are just normal S-Club lashes but they look so good when they're like this and not blurry. If you need more info feel free to pm me :smiley:
    Quick photoshoot with a new sim, Giselle! :smile:

Screenshot-199.png
    Screenshot-213.png
    Screenshot-205.png
    Screenshot-209.png
    Screenshot-211.png
    Screenshot-219.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I keep forgetting to visit this thread, I mainly just visit the general threads on the forum.
    Hey girl, the recent sims you created are gorgeous all of them.
    @Silverofdreams30 I know, this section is pretty dead. It is probably time I rejoined society in the general threads :lol:
    Thanks! I really love this new girl I made.