Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will you be uploading to the Gallery?

2...Next

Comments

• Topher8907Topher8907 Posts: 10 New Member
    I won't be uploading but I'll be using everuone else awesome builds. I suck honestly, but some of yall are great
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'll probably upload all the buildings I've built. Doubt I'll upload any sims as I just don't see them as being all that creative. I mainly just create sims to fill in the empty houses in the worlds and don't put much time or effort in creating a background for them.

I haven't built a ton .. Three houses, a pool, a gym with climbing walls, a park and a bowling ally (nobody bowls at it though.. I think I made a mistake by also making it a karaoke bar.. everybody just goes there to sing.)
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited March 2019
    A just made a bowling and roller skating venue , called Rollerz Bowl . Not good at making up names but it's all good lol , its also got gaming, bar , I used some mysims figures made them bigger inside , used a lot of pastels colours, can't wait until the gallery comes made a some lots and sims to share all in I've made:

Jack the cats Inn (a spooky diner, bar , beds and bathrooms its got all of the sugar skulls in it and its haunted).

Pinkies and blues diner ( a 1950s based diner with jukebox and burgers)

Molly's little cafe ( a basic coffee shop)

A nod to mean girls film 3 blondes a rich mum with twin blonde daughters both are mean you can decide who's meaner lol
    Made a few more sims that I will put up

• UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    A just made a bowling and roller skating venue , called Rollerz Bowl . Not good at making up names but it's all good lol , its also got gaming, bar ,

@Nikkih You could call it something like the 'Bowlerz and Rollerz', lol it took me half an hour to think that one up! Can't wait to see it.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
    That's a good name :-) @UndeadFox
    I've renamed to Bowlerz & Rollerz Arcade , thank u for coming up with a good name 😊, I've added extra bits and Bob's, I oversized the superhero dolls and robots. I hope everyone likes it when the gallery comes. @UndeadFox
    edited April 2019
    Just built a motel too lol it's called sunnyside motel. Theres 3 bedrooms with a bathroom with each. One of the rooms is a family room. Its set as a cafe i figured the sims need to pay for something 😂, there is a vending machine, tiki bar , barbecue, bonfire . colours a used red , yellow , green and blue. Built for oasis springs but a think it would be okay for strangerville when it comes. I'm soo excited for the gallery so I can share and a hope you guys enjoy my builds they are quite simple as I'm not the best builder but I put alot of effort in.
    Post edited by Nikkih on