Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StrangerVille Picture Thread (Contains Spoilers)

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    You had one job Jerrad! My Sim was supposed to just open the lab door to start the bloom. But Mr. Wannabe Hero took it upon himself, with autonomy off mind you, to run inside the lab door, down the stairs and into that blue toxic mist to get infected. o.O

n8WI6Lf.png

Thankfully, it didn't last long and he was able to get a cutting from a Bizarre Fruit plant, the ONLY reason he was in StrangerVille.

TxtyRYp.png

Back home safe and sound in Brindleton Bay, Jerrad grafted his hard won prize to a Perfect Daisy plant and now has Perfect Bizarre Fruit for his developing Perfect Garden. Yay!

4llDbwB.png

I apologize to the citizens of StrangerVille on Jerrad's behalf. Y'all have to deal with the spores now for awhile, maybe forever... I MIGHT take pity on them and have Jerrad go back one day to battle the Mother...maybe...probably not. Well... how 'bout this, send him some fresh cupcakes and we'll think about it, mmkay? ;)
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @kalaksed Cool ghost! Why does she have a fish through her?

@Hermitgirl Poor baby... Creepy mother! Giving him nightmare, hehe. Any chance the infection passes any trait to the baby? (hopeful...)

@simgirl1010 Never noticed the small tornadoes... Nice!

@Ceres_Meiriona The ufo is really fitting in that town! Cool screenshots!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @Hejix the ghost died from eating bad quality pufferfish (city living). they have a pufferfish swimming around inside them when they come back. while there doesn't seem to be anything other than the fish, i really like the appearance so decided to have her go out that way (i think i also gave her 'death by electrocution' later to check something out and never removed it before uploading her along with her pet ghost dog. so she's got both the fish and the occasional bit of electricity)
  • DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
    Does anyone know, if you want to live in Strangerville without the whole mystery, can you just replace the science lab with something else? If I do that will the mystery just go away completely?
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    the science lab is totally uneditable, even with the cheat that lets you edit 'secret' lots

the mystery itself never really begins unless you make it so. there are a few infected/possessed sims that you see walking around weirdly occasionally, and purple 'alien' plants scattered around, but that's it. if you want to be totally rid of those, you'll either want to go through the story once (it's pretty quick, overall. esp if you just focus on it to the exclusion of all else) or use a specific command to get to the 'story completed' stage (that might need a specific twistedmexi mod to use, i'm not sure)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.