August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

What do you think of the new strangeville pack?

2...Next

Comments

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Other if so what
    There is something i do not get. The sims is not about finishing the game. There is no real end. Even with a story part in it like strangeville, even if you could finish it within a day, why would you?
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 392 Member
    Nah won't buy at all
    Needrar wrote: »
    There is something i do not get. The sims is not about finishing the game. There is no real end. Even with a story part in it like strangeville, even if you could finish it within a day, why would you?

Yeah but this has a storyline attached to it and what I am saying is you could finish the story line in a day people have finished it. I never said there was an end lol I just said for 20 pounds and people wanting it to complete the story line it would be done in a day then it's just back to normal or you can do it all over again I just don't see the point in it.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Other if so what
    Oh sorry Bluebirddevil5970, it was just a comnent that hit me. Not adressed to any one.
    edited March 2019
    Nah won't buy at all
    Needrar wrote: »
    Oh sorry Bluebirddevil5970, it was just a comnent that hit me. Not adressed to any one.

Oh I know sorry if that looked cheeky it wasn't I was just giving you my opinion haha
  • twstws Posts: 2 New Member
    Other if so what
    It truly was not worth the money. Allthough I did like the town, I found the storyline to be rather dull. I finished it quickly and will probably never replay the story. It's probably more fun for very young children, but I just found it lacking and would rather have spent the money on pizza or something. :#
    Nah won't buy at all
    tws wrote: »
    It truly was not worth the money. Allthough I did like the town, I found the storyline to be rather dull. I finished it quickly and will probably never replay the story. It's probably more fun for very young children, but I just found it lacking and would rather have spent the money on pizza or something. :#

Yeah and I think they knew it could be a flop and put in laptops to make people buy it
  • Topher8907Topher8907 Posts: 10 New Member
    Other if so what
    I going to get it because of the military career and that's about it lol
  • Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    Other if so what
    The pack looks like fun, but it kinda seems like a waste of money because after you solve the mystery, which takes a few days tops, its like okay....well now there's nothing special or extra you're getting from it and its kinda useless.
    Nah won't buy at all
    The pack looks like fun, but it kinda seems like a waste of money because after you solve the mystery, which takes a few days tops, its like okay....well now there's nothing special or extra you're getting from it and its kinda useless.

Yeah I haven't gotten it just because I don't really like that kind of game play I regreted getting vampires because I never play it either so I slowed down on buying packs haha
  • PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 41 Member
    Other if so what
    I had decided to wait and buy it as soon as it was on sale, but then I changed my mind and I have bought it last week at full price.
    I wanted it mostly for the new world and for the military career... To be honest, I'm not that interested in the storyline.
    But I still haven't tried it... As soon as I bought it, my inspiration for playing vanished and now I can only think about mermaids...
  • emma_marie1emma_marie1 Posts: 14 New Member
    Other if so what
    I don't like the fact that once you finish the aspiration there is nothing else to do. The only thing I really like about it is the you get a new military career and new build/buy mode things and new CAS items
    Nah won't buy at all
    I still haven't bought it but I don't think I will mostly because I rushed into buying vampires and regret it I never play with them or most of the decor so I probably will never buy it same if any other magic or beast like pack comes out as I'm not into that stuff I am not gonna be getting island living for the MERMAIDS but for the rest as again maybe have sims I don't play with as them but my sims wont be but I am excited to build on water I have a plan already hah a