Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I dont likw how rep can get ruined quickly in gf

Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
Omg I tried to get my rep up and it was good and then she got about 20 texts from friends saying they didn't like her and now given her bad rep no if you haven't gotten it don't it's so hard to get the rep to being good one.
Post edited by Bluebirddevil5970 on

Comments

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    What I find silly is that you get quirks depending on your Sim's actions. Say your Sim accidentally does something that gives them quirk you didn't want them to get?
    2quwd7.gif

• Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    There is in the reward store a potion that can take away the bad quirks I also fixed the whole bad rep thing I didn't save the game I started that part over and my sims have lots of money not from cheats buy doing the rewards with the two wealthy one and mansion one so they get rebates everyday so I just gave celebrities Monday as gifts and other people and got it to great rep and no more bad texts all good ones I made this when I got 20 texts all after each other and gave her super bad rep but if yoi do the rewards a tip do ones that your sims have almost or maxed skills out the wealthy two are really easy and the mean ones if you get sims to hate you and gardening and writhing and painting :)
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    What I find silly is that you get quirks depending on your Sim's actions. Say your Sim accidentally does something that gives them quirk you didn't want them to get?

Don't make good food or your Sims will get the refined palate quirk.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    edited February 2019
    This is why I have my sim call their PR Agency daily. Never lost any good rep.
    It's extremely hard to lose rep.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Am I the only one who wants bad rep for my sim haha 😆
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    RionAgrias wrote: »

No it's not if you've got a sim with a bad relationship it constantly texted my sim and I lost rep clearly...
    RionAgrias wrote: »

No it's not if you've got a sim with a bad relationship it constantly texted my sim and I lost rep clearly...

You should have stayed in your first post you had a SIM with a bad rep that was trying to even it out or push it to good, not make a good SIM better.
    That's what I was doing but my sims got bad rep because a sim didn't like her.. I'm well aware what I'm talking about hence why I said she kept getting sims texting her saying people dislike her and went to really bad rep... read it or don't answer if you don't understand
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    That's what I was doing but my sims got bad rep because a sim didn't like her.. I'm well aware what I'm talking about hence why I said she kept getting sims texting her saying people dislike her and went to really bad rep... read it or don't answer if you don't understand

Can you try to repair the relationship? There is a perk you can buy that helps you make friends super fast. Donating to charity on a pc helps get rep up too so i do that daily.

Can you try to repair the relationship? There is a perk you can buy that helps you make friends super fast. Donating to charity on a pc helps get rep up too so i do that daily.

My sims have lots of money has they have nearly been level 10 in all careers so I just gave people money as a gift and that brought it back up and thankfully hasn't went down now