Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA eyelashes-The Return {Now with edits!} {solved, sort of}

ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
edited February 2019 in Mods Bugs & Issues
{ALSO AN EDIT} Never figured out why K's didn't work, but Cien's still work like a charm. w/e XD

{EDIT} So after making the game create a new sims 4 folder and putting only the remove eyelash package in, I've discovered that it isn't working... at all. O_o Is this a known issue? Am I late to the party again?

I've noticed since my last update that, despite having Kijiko's remove eyelash mod in my folder, I only have lashless eyes... sometimes. It's not even a single age group or something, it's spotty in all groups ages and genders.

1.Yes, my game is patched to the latest version
2. I have Dine Out, Kids stuff, seasons, parenthood, laundry
3. If I create a new Sims 4 folder in my documents and paste the mod over it works. But only the first save.
4. First noticed this error after the update (maybe because it's new, maybe because I was looking for changes
5. I've created multiple saved games to test, cleared my cache and thumbcache, etc each time. I've been trying to pull individual mods and defaults out also, just in case I had some conflicts

If there's any more information that you think will help us solve the mystery, let me know.
Post edited by ForkySporky on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Have you deleted your version of the eyelash remover and downloaded a new one? If so, you could try Cień Z Róża's Mod: http://cienzroza.blogspot.com/2017/04/soon-little-thing.html
  • ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    yes! That's what I did. When I made a new folder and stuffed K's remover in it, it still didn't work. Thank goodness Cien made one, too. I can't stand those weird uni-lash eye-disk-looking things ea uses XD
  • TheNorwegianGirlTheNorwegianGirl Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, guys, i know Im late, but is Kijiko safe?
    Hi, guys, i know Im late, but is Kijiko safe?

I am wondering why, when you have asked this question three times already and have received positive feedback on Kijiko, you feel the need to ask again. Is there some specific information that you are looking for? Downloading the eyebrows is safe, plus they have been updated for the latest version of the game and should not cause any problems.
    Thank you, my brother is a IT guy. And he said I have to get an answer from 3+ people before i download anything ):
    Ok, I downloaded 3D lashes version 2 but I cant find them ): I unsipped the file, and when I was opening The Sims 4 it was in the mod folder
    Ok, I downloaded 3D lashes version 2 but I cant find them ): I unsipped the file, and when I was opening The Sims 4 it was in the mod folder

They should be in the glasses category.