Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sort of celebrity are you/will you be playing as?

For those who have/will have Get Famous, and are currently/or will be playing as a celebrity. What kind of a celebrity will you playing? Pure as gold? Devilish sinful?

Comments

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    My gender bender sim is going for pure gold. But she makes mistakes all over. It is so funny and i enjoy it very much.
  • BrinteySpearsBBrinteySpearsB Posts: 27 Member
    For the console simmers , where are you putting your celebrity sims to live ? All of the maxis builds in the pinnacles are ugly and there’s literally no builds that are celebrity like that fit any of those lots. I had to plop the modern contompary mansion from the gallery but even then I had to adjust the entrance and front yard to make it fit the lot which is annoying because I hate building . I also had to update the furniture with the new celebrity items . Why can’t they actually give us good celebrity builds that fit the lots and use get famous items ? It’s so annoying !!! I don’t even wanna plwanna because of the time I have to put in to fix the ugly lots before I can even start playing and actually having fun .
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Sorry to hear that BrinteySpearsB,
    Cant say i have any regrets about GF. The celeb buildings are very posh. And i can relate that they are hard to like (furniture wise). But i like to redocerate. Till we get the gallery, i'm afraid you have to coop with this or use premade rooms from the build tab. Mix and match things up. So you don't have to build a lott.
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I'm trying to get a singer/songwriter type of musician celeb thing going WITHOUT involving myself in the acting career. It's really difficult to acquire fame though. I can't even get to a level 2 celeb. Any tips for an average guy trying to get his big break?
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I'm trying to get a singer/songwriter type of musician celeb thing going WITHOUT involving myself in the acting career. It's really difficult to acquire fame though. I can't even get to a level 2 celeb. Any tips for an average guy trying to get his big break?

Travel around to lounges, play for tips, sing at karaoke, writing songs takes even longer than paintings or books (plus you need a high level of guitar/violin/piano skill), so it's inefficient.