Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Kaitlin: I got something! :) Banda Sea is a sea in the Maluku Islands of Indonesia
    And... The Java Sea (Indonesian: Laut Jawa) is an extensive shallow sea on the Sunda Shelf.It lies between the Indonesian islands of Borneo to the north, Java to the south, Sumatra to the west, and Sulawesi to the east.

I'm sure she's somewhere in Indonesia
    to the west of the Banda Sea is Java Sea. Head to Jakarta and then go through the Bakauheni Merak. Pass the first island you see and dock on the island of "Kraken

Island of Kraken :smiley:
    Should we wait before we take a guess? I'm sure there is more... :p
    Let's wait for more... Come on, guys!
    Ice you got Lo :o What did you do with her?
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I'm not very sure about Indoneasia. We heard somebody state "Aloha" which makes me think Hawaii.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, that's Filipino alright. I'll translate
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I'm not very sure about Indoneasia. We heard somebody state "Aloha" which makes me think Hawaii.

I already check the time to Hawaii per plane and it's 10 hours so it's not Hawaii
    To the west of Banda Sea is Java sea. Go to Jakarta and then go through Bakauheni Merak. Pass by/go to the first island you see and dock at the isle of Kraken
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Yep that's also what I got with Google translate ;)
    But I think we need more information from Tamela...
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Yeah, i also thought that and the one on the fruit is coconut. I'm sure. It must be an island
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    The call said something about international borders so it can’t be Hawaii when the show is in the states. I’m pretty sure that was a red herring. Plus east would be faster but they went west. West would be faster than east if it were Hawaii.
    But according to the conversation Banda sea and Java sea lies between the Indonesian islands. So it must be there
    Let's see if we can hear more. Maybe they haven't reached their destination yet

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I have to agree with Alleen, everything mentioned there has some links to Indonesia
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    @Tigerblu11 @Kaliko103 @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @bgkub @zefiewings anyone feeling like playing this from the peanut gallery?
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    https://9gag.com/gag/a4b8Q76/dead-giant-octopus-kraken-found-in-seram-island-indonesia

I googled Island of Kraken Indoneasia and I found this.

Perhaps the Island of Kraken refers to Seram Island.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm still catching up a minute, First of all, Hooray! New thread! :mrgreen:

I don't think it's Hawaii, It takes way longer than 5-6 hours to travel to Hawaii from Hollywood makes me think they stopped for fuel somewhere then carried on to wherever they were heading, I think Aloha was a red herring...

Kraken, the Java Sea and Jakarta all stand out to me in that second message, Oh and the words dock which makes me think they switched from a plane at some point to a boat and travelled inland?

Rice seems to be a clue as well as the fruits that she ate (Most of which makes me think somewhere in Asia) and so far all evidence points to somewhere in Indonesia, Kraken could mean a few different things, I know like Jake said there have been reported sightings of a Kraken on the Seram Island, There was also a Kraken Computer Virus developed in Indonesia.

I got a feeling from the messages we've had so far that they are still travelling atm and that we are only a few hours behind them, I don't think they have reached their destination yet. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    We’re definitely in the general region. Let’s chill in Indonesia until we get more info?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    tumblr_n6uzdmswrI1qblxj7o1_250.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Come on people let's go rescue her!
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    (That red panda is SO adorable!)