Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack haven't you bought or won't buy?

I wish I hadn't bought vampires such a waste of money I don't play it and haven't bought spooky stuff and won't be getting fitness stuff maybe now my first pet stuff not sure yet

Comments

• alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    Haven't bought Spooky Stuff, will buy when it's free lol
  • alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    edited January 2019
    [Deleted]
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I plan to buy them all, at some point, but I'm not keen on My 1st Set Stuff or Get Famous. Too bad Get Famous has been announced as the next console release. Looks like I'll have to wait longer for Spa Day.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    edited January 2019
    For me they are Vampires, Parenthood, Child room & Toddler stuff, spooky stuff
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I am also disappointed with Spooky Day because when Seasons was released it did seem to detract from items (recolours and identical items, it's the same with the free xmas content). I can also see how others would be dissapointed in Vampires. Would I be right in saying an Occult type pack, with other lifestates and game functions, would have been better appreciated?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I don't really like the whole vampire or anything I regret buying it I never bought spooky stuff because of seasons also I don't like Halloween I love Christmas lol
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    I am also disappointed with Spooky Day because when Seasons was released it did seem to detract from items (recolours and identical items, it's the same with the free xmas content). I can also see how others would be dissapointed in Vampires. Would I be right in saying an Occult type pack, with other lifestates and game functions, would have been better appreciated?

I think if that had happened they wouldnt have been as fleshed out as they are now due to having other occults in the pack too. There probably wouldnt have been as much room i guess to make them as detailed as they are now.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I won't ever buy spooky stuff or vampires, even if they were free.

Besides that there are still a few I haven't bought and probably won't but would consider with a good enough sale price...

Cats/Dogs
    My First Pet
    Spa Day
    Fitness Stuff
    Bowling Night
    Luxury Party
    Perfect Patio

The rest I have.

• xoSnowyOwlxoxoSnowyOwlxo Posts: 29 Member
    There's quite a few I've left to buy (most I don't think I'd even buy outside of a sale), but unless My First Pet is free or heavily discounted I'll probably never buy it, as it is a bit of a joke really. I'm not really interested in Get Famous, but I wouldn't be against getting it one day - same goes for Laundry Day. I'd also probably not get Fitness because it just doesn't interest me at all, but if it was on sale for a good price...maybe. I guess I'm not really opposed to any per say, bar MFP, I just have some that I'm a lot less interested in buying than others.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2019
    HAVEN'T BOUGHT: Spa Day, Get Famous
    WHY: It's not on the consoles. It's especially egregious with Spa Day, that's like the ONE Game Pack I want and it's literally the last one they're porting!

HAVEN'T BOUGHT: Get Together, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff
    WHY: Waiting for them to go on sale. Microsoft, EA, whoever's in charge of this on the Xbox One, put the packs on sale more often.

HAVEN'T BOUGHT: Outdoor Retreat, Jungle Adventure, Cool Kitchen Stuff
    WHY: No interest in them. Maybe on a whim or when I have a gift card and they're on sale, but not now.

WON'T BUY: Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff
    WHY: Not worth the money. Don't like the items, don't like the clothing, should just be added for free.

WON'T BUY: Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff
    WHY: Content's not substantial enough. I already have workout equipment, and bowling isn't enough a reason to get the latter.

WON'T BUY: My First Pet Stuff
    WHY: EA's greed. Should be free if you have the Pets expansion.
    I won't ever buy spooky stuff or vampires, even if they were free.

Besides that there are still a few I haven't bought and probably won't but would consider with a good enough sale price...

Cats/Dogs
    My First Pet
    Spa Day
    Fitness Stuff
    Bowling Night
    Luxury Party
    Perfect Patio

The rest I have.

Luxury party and perfect patio came free with my game I got so I couldn't say if they are worth it but I do use the bbqs alot and the hot tub but cats and dogs are good if they have a sale on it you should defo get it I wish I never bought vampires but I not long had the game and was just excited to play it so I bought all the packs that was out then lol I will never buy spooky stuff either or fitness or probably not bowling night
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Haven’t bought Toddler Stuff yet, I’m waiting for a sale.
    I am a proud console Simmer!
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Toddler Stuff. Even though it's currently on sale (or at least it was when I last checked a few days ago), I have absolutely no interest in it. Toddlers just aren't for me.

Another pack I did buy on sale, but wish I hadn't: My First Pet. Only played with a rodent once, got bored quickly, and the rest of the pack is mostly just recoloured stuff from Cats & Dogs.
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    I will probably never get Toddler Stuff or Fitness Stuff. They don't interest me at all.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    I got all packs this far. The stuff packs are a bit of a let down. Yes, i want more stuff, yes, im a simlisch idiot. Yes, i played from day 1 sims 1 till now. Yes, i go crazy when i see new content. Why? Because i dont wont to miss anything. But that is just silly old me. For the record,... im a fps gamer normally. But have this crazy idea about the sims since it came out.
    Needrar wrote: »
    I got all packs this far. The stuff packs are a bit of a let down. Yes, i want more stuff, yes, im a simlisch plum. Yes, i played from day 1 sims 1 till now. Yes, i go crazy when i see new content. Why? Because i dont wont to miss anything. But that is just silly old me. For the record,... im a fps gamer normally. But have this crazy idea about the sims since it came out.

Is there any you wish you hadn't gotten?
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I have all of the packs so far, although I haven't paid the full amount as I either purchased them on sale or received them as gifts. I wouldn't be without any of them as they all add a little something to my gameplay, so I have no regrets. If I had to play without one though I would choose either My First Pet Stuff or Spooky Stuff, but only because I use them the least.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    [quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16932667"][quote="Needrar;c-16931072"]I got all packs this far. The stuff packs are a bit of a let down. Yes, i want more stuff, yes, im a simlisch plum. Yes, i played from day 1 sims 1 till now. Yes, i go crazy when i see new content. Why? Because i dont wont to miss anything. But that is just silly old me. For the record,... im a fps gamer normally. But have this crazy idea about the sims since it came out. [/quote]

Is there any you wish you hadn't gotten? [/quote]

No, om glad i hot them all. But i wish i was not so excited when a new stuff pack came out. It is like unwrapping a present and you hope for a good headset and it turns out to be a ok headset. Sound is good but i wanted a wireless headset. 😋
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    knowing me I'll probly end up eventually buying them all but right now my first pet stuff seems the least interesting too me, I also regret buying spooky stuff because of seasons and I was dissapointed that you can't even choose to wear the costumes of spooky stuff on a hollyday that requires wearing costumes, so I hardly use the costumes...which is sad, cause I like them.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

I am glad I got pets but it's like seasons they should of been in the base game but ea just saw that they could earn money for them
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    A few SP but I won't buy MFP for sure.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • RubihuggzRubihuggz Posts: 32 Member
    Pets, I will never buy the pets pack for ts4.

I have war flashbacks from the previous pet features in older sim games. Like in sims 1 when your sim tryna go to work and theres a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cat in the road. Your sim is slowly dying in the taxi cause that stupid pet wont move!
    Or in Urbz, when you were forced to have a pet cat or dog, and all they did was pee everywhere.
    nope nope, don't care what improvements they've made since then, i will NOT be having ANY MORE pets in my games!
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Toddlers Stuff Pack, I don't think I actually use the things in it anyway...And what the hay is up with the ball pit model?
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Parenthood!

I like my unrealistic gameplay where the kids are more or less self-sufficient. I have no desire for their parents to get more involved in their lives. ^_^
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.