Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favourite pack for console that is put so far pc players can play along too

After so many I will have to put other so I haven forgotten them if not include you can say what it is in the others

What's your favourite pack for console that is put so far pc players can play along too 12 votes

Get to work
0%
Get together
8%
Bluebirddevil5970 1 vote
Cats and dogs
8%
RavenSpit 1 vote
Seasons
66%
animevamp[Deleted User]_natalieThePocketWeaselShinyEmma1983StevieJohn88Valk5Bearlisha2000 8 votes
Outdoor retreat
0%
Jungle adventures
8%
Needrar 1 vote
Vampires
0%
Dine out
0%
City living
8%
Nikkih 1 vote
Others what one?
0%

Comments

• Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Get together
    I feel like seasons will be obvious but I love all the features from get together is still bat my favourite along with cityliving I like cats and dogs but I don't think we should of had to pay to get them they should of been with the base game
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Seasons
    I picked Seasons for the Calendar. I love that my sims can now celebrate pre-planned holidays/events. Close second is Get Together for the Clubs, but I over-haul if not scrap all the pre-existing clubs and create my own. Third would be Get to Work where I can follow my sim to thier (albeit limited choices, so far) Career.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons! It’s awesome, I enjoy the changes in weather and the holidays are fun too! I love it!
    I am a proud console Simmer!
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Seasons !
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Seasons for weather,holidays and the calendar along with skating rinks and family activities.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    City living
    For me it's got to be city living. I like the apartment living, noisey neighbours, festivals , karaoke and most of I love the fact it's multi cultural makes it exciting like real life.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Seasons
    Easy one for me
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Get together
    Nikkih wrote: »
    For me it's got to be city living. I like the apartment living, noisey neighbours, festivals , karaoke and most of I love the fact it's multi cultural makes it exciting like real life.

Yes this is my second favourite I love this pack no matter where I live my sims always end up back to the city
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Jungle adventures
    Jungle, city living, seasons in that order.
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons for adding the extra dimension of weather, holidays, and seasonal activities. Almost all of my families have pets as well, so C&D is a very close second.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Cats and dogs
    this is a hard one...I really can't imagine playing without any of them anymore (except the spooky stuff pack..), but I had to choose so I chose cats and dogs, it was neck to neck with vampires though...but ultimately a world without pets is not a world I want to live in and neither do my sims :wink:
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat