Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think the club system will be a staple of future base games?

It's deceptively simple but game-changing. You get a group of sims, make a few rules, and let your imagination go wild. Unlike stuff like weather and pets, it's relatively simpler to implement. Do you think it'll become a series mainstay like parties and community lots? (Remember the days when you couldn't even leave your home until Hot Date?)
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Comments

• TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It's deceptively simple but game-changing. You get a group of sims, make a few rules, and let your imagination go wild. Unlike stuff like weather and pets, it's relatively simpler to implement. Do you think it'll become a series mainstay like parties and community lots? (Remember the days when you couldn't even leave your home until Hot Date?)

For me that would be great. It is the best and one of their most sandbox feature they ever created, however when it comes to the base game, I think I will be more satisfied if all of theri budget was spent on fleshing out sims, instead of extra features. Unless they can do it, then I say give it a go. :)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    It sounds like it would be a good feature to add to a base game.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

For me that would be great. It is the best and one of their most sandbox feature they ever created, however when it comes to the base game, I think I will be more satisfied if all of theri budget was spent on fleshing out sims, instead of extra features. Unless they can do it, then I say give it a go. :)

True, when TS4 was released, it left much to be desired
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • IndigoGreeneIndigoGreene Posts: 49 Member
    I just hope toddlers and pools become a BG staple for future iterations of the sims XD
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I just hope toddlers and pools become a BG staple for future iterations of the sims XD

Oh yeah, that was really awful. :D Never again

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No, I don't. Just like they said other life states were never meant to be a staple, but they were in every EP....I think they abandon any ideas of continuing anything into future games. I think the future game is a MMO and totally different than anything TS4 has in it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The club feature is the best new feature Sims 4 offered I'd love to see it in future base games only if they can get things like toddlers cars unleashed babies and a world editor in as well.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    It would be great. I love this feature. Get Together is the best EP of TS4 for me because of it. Its funny cause it's something we would never ask for, we only want seasons, pets, university, and things like that. The club system is something completely new and beautifully done. I just wish they updated it to add more activities from new packs, so we could create a pet owners club and things like that.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    That I wouldn't mind. Same with other life states.