Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin-al Beats: Requires Missing Expansion Pack

Hello, I own Origin-al Beats stereo but I can't install because it says it requires a missing expansion pack, can someone help me?
Sims 3 & 4 sim creator and lot builder.
I love my sims and my lots equally. :heart:

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I believe that one was a pre-order bonus for and requires the special Katy Perry Collector's Edition of Showtime. Do you still have that version of Showtime installed and loading?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    I believe that one was a pre-order bonus for and requires the special Katy Perry Collector's Edition of Showtime. Do you still have that version of Showtime installed and loading?

Just requires Showtime it was a free content bonus just for buying it at least back in 2012. Might have been a pre-order bonus for KP's Edition at one time.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • HikariTenshihimeHikariTenshihime Posts: 53 Member
    I believe I have the KP version but I'm not sure. Origin says I do. Also I had that stereo without the KP one so they must have changed that. It worked just fine until like a year or two ago and it didn't bug me because there were better stereos in the game, but it just bugs me now because whenever I install my store content it says "Requires missing expansion pack" for it.
    Sims 3 & 4 sim creator and lot builder.
    I love my sims and my lots equally. :heart: