Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If a new pack was to come out what would you want it to be?

I'm aware it would go to pc first it's nice to see what others wants pc players can add in too

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    A Romance Based Pack or a Winter Wonderland Alpine Vacation Destination. I also want to see a Tropical Beach Vacation Destination.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Cars or hobbies. Or both of those things rolled into one with a fixer upper car.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Magic pack (new supernaturals like witches, werewolves, fairies magic town), Sports and Hobbies (contests, sports stars, medals and trophies, judge npc's, martial arts, ballet, swimming competitions etc) and proper Vacations are what I would like to see from TS4.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Witches, Sports and Hobbies and proper Vacations are what I would like to see from TS4.

I'd love a beach vacation.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Witches, Sports and Hobbies and proper Vacations are what I would like to see from TS4.

I'd love a beach vacation.

I really want the typical vacation places we have gone use to in the sims.

Granite Falls is great albeit too small for me and sadly there's no community campground and Jungle Adventures isn't very vacationy. I'd like hotels, more vacation worlds (at least more 3), a proper vacation planner or/and passport, sims with a luggage animation when they arrive/leave the lot before teleporting, destinations that are designed to be honey moon friendly and places where you can do multiple exclusive activities that provide sims with fun and relaxation. Lounge chairs, room service, beaches, souvenir shops, diving with dolphins, east Asian tea sets, zen gardens, tour guides etc.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    I'd like either a 50s/60s/70s/80s pack, an inner city/industrial area pack or a Fun & Leisure pack(one with video game arcades,performing arts halls,theme parks/county fairs,etc).
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Italian-themed world, with a Sims 4-ified Monte Vista.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Traditional Japanese themed world, with geishas, samurai, bathhouses, etc.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I'd like basically the way sims urban was or like an island you can travel to like sims cast away
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I would love it if they brought out a carnival game pack . They can have magicians and acrobats back in the game again or a theme park as well something fun and not serious haha . I would almost love a ice cream and milkshake shop or sweets shop. Sorry if this forum is old am new to here .
  • Trippey_DTrippey_D Posts: 25 Member
    I'd really die for a 1950's themed pack. I really like the aesthetic of that time period.
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    For this iteration of the sims, it's not realistic for me to hope for content that I know could not occur with its severe limitations.

However, since this version seems so centered on partying and "getting together" it might be a nice opportunity for the introduction of themed parties like murder mystery, masquerade, or some kind of risqué party for the sims to play and react to.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited January 2019
    Oops wrong thread.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    Cars or hobbies. Or both of those things rolled into one with a fixer upper car.

Or a beauty salon with a fake tan booths and tattoo chair. Also a hair stylist chair.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    And piercings and more tattoos very poor selection of them I am surprised they've never done piercings for me I love them I have 14 in rl so I would like some in the game and just in general more stuff everywhere lol
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    I would love to see a Viking themed pack with Viking outfits, helmets, drinking horns, swords, axes, etc!! With a Viking drinking hall, battlefield and a very scenic Norwegian forest. They should also make some of the Viking Gods and Goddesses into Sims too.