Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The vet doesn't show up in clinics when I take my sick dog there. ***BUG***

When I take my sick dog to a vet clinic, the vet doesn't show up even after I register my dog. I installed another vet clinic to see if the clinic itself was the problem, but the same thing happened there.

Comments

• Options
    ariss101ariss101 Posts: 23 Member

Product: The Sims 4
    Platform:PC
    Which language are you playing the game in? English
    How often does the bug occur? Always (100%)
    What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
    What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim take a pet to the vet clinic, register, and wait for the vet.
    What happens when the bug occurs? The vet does not show up, or if he does he leaves soon after and doesn't check my pets. Leaving me waiting for hours to see if he would check my pets.
    What do you expect to see? The Vet to check my pets.
    Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
    Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? It appeared after I installed seasons and hasn't been fixed yet.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi ariss101, could you recreate this bug report on Answers HQ? We're housing and tracking all Bug reports over in the The Sims 4 Bug Report section. Thank you. :)
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top