Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Alf's family volunteered together at the old folks' home, to celebrate his aging up to Teen. While there, he acquired two ranks in the Piano skill from a Senior Simizen, so his own folks bought him a piano to play at home. Today, he mastered the skill, as he worked on his fourth original composition.

MJyQyq3.png
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member

My scientist sim working hard, obviously B)
    168v3ix.jpg
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

This dog is so cute! <3
    digvduB.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Fo no other reason than I was really happy with the way the lot turned out... my sim had built this from (at the start) buying a plot of land and starting out with essentially a single square room (I forced my sim to start with 5k instead of the usual 20k) and this is how his 'estate' looked when he became Chief of Police. The side building is an on-lot retail store (using the awesome Live-In Lots by LittleMsSam) from where he sells his woodworking and fishing results.

jbhouse01.png
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I just discovered that children can do this with the water garden!

CTSqjz5.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2019
    Eternal life is dragging on a bit for Caleb Vatore. He decided to join the medical career with no training what so ever. :D
    ZP82ial.png
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    07-12-19_1-38-41AM_zpskvgjkvxy.png
    They're be married soon. plus he's a thunder god holy catfish he a looker haha.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Don's first choice of trying out a new outfit.
    RS7S1XC.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    "Nobody drowns on my watch!"
    j4kaVUz.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I hope it's okay, I posted the last two since they actually go together...

My Sim attended the baby turtle hatching event and afterward he swam out to Mermaid's Cove in hopes his girlfriend Nalani would show up there. He did a little sunbathing while waiting but she never showed. He got hungry and decided to head back home. On the way, he passed two Sims swimming toward the cove. I recognized them as other spectators at the baby turtle hatching.

NImwNzs.png

And here's my actual last screenshot. I panned around and saw a line of more Sims swimming toward the cove. I checked them out as he passed them and they too were all spectators at the event. Amazing what lengths other Sims will go to in order to chat up our Sims eh? lol

YybyTVm.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Brant Hecking won Starlight Accolade for the Best Video (beauty tips), the first award for video I had in my game.

SCEfNX2.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Took this one just days ago, before the latest patch, while I still had MCCC and RTF in my Mods folder.

9B05I1g.jpg

As you can see Erik pulls in the crowd. This concert was held "Under the Desert Stars" in Oasis Springs.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    A peek through the open garden gate as my Sims make their way home to their new honeymoon hideaway in Willow Creek.

ivHhjnR.png
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Family fun in Sulani
    RO4xr8I.jpg
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Putting their hearts and souls into it. Although, I had to shut off the sound, they're both terrible. Ulrike Faust invited my sim Nathan to karaoke night. SHE headed straight for the bar. Pulled her in to sing with him, she wasn't going to get off the hook that easily.

ejz2d8U.png
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    The menu with windows 10's color filters. The one I am using is the red weak filter.
    5rrBlIc.png
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Started playing Jungle Adventures GP again, so of course, I had to make the iconic Lara Croft <3
    TS4-x64-2019-07-15-16-19-21.png
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    First encounter with Baby Ariel.
    t7XG8uW.png
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Here's a screenie of my Time Lord. Paused it at the right time to get this awesome expression.

OibXWcd.jpg
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Brooke shopping. For her daughters I assume.

2v1nnza.png
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I haven't played the game in a few days and I forgot my Sim did this gig :lol:

2hfi0as.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Alice loves Elliot.
    KUj99sU.png
  • Options
    PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    twXPOvN.png
    I absolutely love the dolphins in Island Living!
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm making poses atm, so my last screenshot are preview shots LOL.
    G4TayAt.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top