Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    mIrZ9EA.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I didn't know this section of Brindleton Bay existed - with fake sims flying kites. (i wish kids had kites as an activity - this is something I loved doing with my Dad when young.)

Rp2EVd4.png

In their undies :D They're obviously a hardy lot in Brindleton Bay...
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Had a beautiful wedding.
    3jRrPpT.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Naomi can roller-skate with no wheels.
    09-27-20_2-24-00%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Awkward brother and sister moment... :D
    hPZSBcC.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    "Who's an alcoholic?!"

Lt7yRFs.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Benjamin Schmidt from The Sims 3

dth4g002t7llejmzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I'm with you @Becka28. I have a couple here I like to fly with my grandson. He LOVES it. I will have to search for this spot in the Bay. I have yet to see a "fake" sim in my game :|
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    My current family, all the siblings on a night out together before the eldest two (Chartreuse and Charlie, the two in the middle) both head off to uni.

7Zezt4S.png
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    5431df0028d20b7148402b096869761319ca8730.png

A screenshot of my newborn twins' nursery. They're the first babies of gen 3. The gen 2 heir is actually their uncle, but I check in on other family members too and try to document their lives a bit.
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Bit of a "cat nap", yeah?

37D1o.jpg
    37mfj.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2020
    My last screenshot was actually in CAS using print screen because what I saw in there was very spooky. I know it was just a glitch, but it was soooo weird!

My Sim Mandy had just aged up from a teen to YA and needed a make-over. Just hair, clothes, make-up, nothing major. I decided to keep a copy of her with the new look and when the 'save household to library' screen opened after I chose a pose...there was another Sim standing very close behind her with the exact same pose. o.O

0U8uIYt.png

Mandy's a Spellcaster with an ancient bloodline. She's not an alien, vampire or mermaid so no need for a different form. She lives alone too and has done so since her teen birthday, she's a runaway. The mystery Sim is her Mom, Madelyn, as a YA when I first created her. She's even still wearing clothes the game generated for her, so it's before I changed them. Madelyn is now an adult living in the family home in Oasis Springs. Mandy, lives in Glimmerbrook. o.O *Twilight Zone theme song plays*

BTW, I always delete cache files after every play session, so I don't see how Madelyn could've shown up in Mandy's CAS file like that. Especially since I also always remove Sim Tray files and store them in a folder on my hard drive. The only Madelyn Marlow in my game is an adult living in her own house, alone, in another world. I've never had anything like that happen in my game. It freaked me out! :D

Happy Simming! <3
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    zkRXf58.png
    Omondi manages to break away for some time alone fishing <3
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Partying down at a 4th-floor open-air nightclub during a blizzard in Windenburg7COA4yq.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Del Sol Valley looks so very much like a nice (cleaned-up) Los Angeles, that I had to take this picture. This is a revamped version of the Wright Way House from Sims2. Many thanks to the Simmer who created it for Sims3. I have added a few things. If you look in the upper left of the screenshot, you'll see a copse of skyscrapers that I have circled. Those familiar with L.A. may realize what I have come to realize. This has to be Century City. As you can see it's Fall (Autumn) in my game.

JIclcfA.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    When the rain ruins your dinner date.
    QHo9IiH.png

The look on her face says it all--she is not a happy camper
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Ei7ofszUcAEXm5e.jpg

When you age up and you aren't happy about it. ๐ŸŽ‚
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Lea decided to throw a party with her family and her boyfriend's family. If you can't experience doing normal things, that is what we have our Sims for. Happy Simming!

Lea is in the front, her sister, Savannah, is in the back and her sister's boyfriend, Brock, is in the back.
    Party-2.jpg

Lea met her boyfriend, Brett, who is sitting in the rocking chair next to his dad, through her sister, Savannah. Brett happens to be Brock's bother. One day Lea and Brett will marry; yet, right now they are just enjoying dating and spending time with their families.
    Party.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Ei7ofszUcAEXm5e.jpg

That'll be me in a week when I have my fortieth bday, ha ๐Ÿ˜‹
    Tonight Maddy Kanine and her 7 very colorful dogs went to a community swimming pool I built in Strangerville. Much to the chagrin of the other poolgoers, the dogs took over the pool. They were not happy...

M9Jc4Mq.png
  • CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    My sim had triplets with his husband, and my most recent picture is their first family meal together after the triplets aged up to toddlers. Unfortunately, one of the dads was at work, but Emilia Ernest was there to chat.

3tVNhYM.png
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Ei7ofszUcAEXm5e.jpg

Make sure to spin and sparkle when you do lol ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    WO8IDUx.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Ei7ofszUcAEXm5e.jpg

Make sure to spin and sparkle when you do lol ๐Ÿ˜‰