Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    My last pic was last night when I finished my two bakeries side to side where sims can grab a bite and take a seat on the terrace.

27-3-20-1-00-40.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    This married couple went out on a dinner.

TViRYQN.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @GalacticGal Yes I know 😊 But GeminiRose has not posted on the forum enough to be able to post pictures yet. I think you might need 100 posts before you can. But I’m really hoping I’m wrong about that and that it’s less lol
    @AlwaysAsking & @GeminiRose I use imjur myself. It's the fifth option that allows us to just paste it into our thread over here. Please note the heading: BBCode (message boards & forums). Just trying to be helpful. :)

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited March 2020
    Gaaah! My Eyes!

Tamery, my scientist thinks a co-worker is ugly. Come on Tamery, he's not that bad looki-- HoOly krA**@#!!! What the?!! :o:D

HXCLuQw.png

My actual last screenshot before editing it:
    picLfA8.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Okay - that's different. First time I've ever had a Sim complete an aspiration by falling asleep! Attboy, Eloy!

X3Gig3x.png
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Strange weather is strange land of Hollow...

FLhBRC8.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    A different save, just after Holly Jarvis (with the long curls) moved in with her love interest Alice Nevada in Alice's trailer. Alice decided to make dinner, and set herself and the kitchen on fire. Luckily Holly was around to put out the flames and in the excitement and shock from almost losing Alice, she declared her love and kissed Alice for the first time.

ur7lXhw.jpg
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Double post
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    sorry, wrong thread again, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I gave these two lovely sims minor makeovers and have decided that I don't like that weird yellow blond hair colour anymore.
    9qcZPg7.png
  • Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    Who wants to date this gorgeous señorita?
    BbfaCL7.png

She looks like Cher.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Gaaah! My Eyes!

Tamery, my scientist thinks a co-worker is ugly. Come on Tamery, he's not that bad looki-- HoOly krA**@#!!! What the?!! :o:D

(pics snipped)

Ah! @Admiral8Q what mod is that?! I must have it!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Sharonia That's because it's not a true blonde. It's more of a strawberry=blonde color. I go for the platinum blonde, myself, because the other blonde is flat-out ugly.

@Wolfium Must have been a long day for the guy.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Kiara decided to host a dinner party. They ended it in the hot tub with her sister and friend.
    Ak3orZ1.png
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    Last screenshot of the Sergio Romeo household is this photo of Sean Romeo and girlfriend, Camilla Goth

49709149533_39274c0f81_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2020
    Oliana and Leila ended their love day date with a little woohoo in the Sulani waterfall, they were all smiles afterwards.
    SrdT4gt.png
    I was a little disturbed by it personally cause there was frogs swimming around in the water. :D
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @loubyloulou It is a certain adults only mod. It add many things that are SFW, but mainly is very much NOT SFW :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Oliana and Leila ended their love day date with a little woohoo in the Sulani waterfall, they were all smiles afterwards.
    SrdT4gt.png
    I was a little disturbed by it personally cause there was frogs swimming around in the water. :D

It's lovely to see these two getting out and played. Goodness knows, that waterfall has seen more of my Sim (and his sweetie) than is strictly necessary from a Conservancy standpoint.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

After Pat proposed to Lemony (Johnny Zest's daughter), they autonomously decided to shower woohoo. This is the look she threw at me before stepping in. :D

nbLOslS.png
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited April 2020
    5X93dyk.png
    Jessica hugged her dog Truman after a visit to the vet. :)
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Somewhere over the rainbow.
    03-28-20_6-06-35%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Somewhere over the rainbow.
    03-28-20_6-06-35%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

I once in RL saw a double rainbow that arched across both sides of a four-lane freeway in CA. This was years ago when I got the unhappy news that I would never be able to have another baby. The doctor, of course was wrong. I had my third child about a year and a half (or so) later. But God knew how much I was hurting and as we drove up to see my grandparents (both now deceased) this incredible double rainbow was clearly visible.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Tommy being cute as a button.
    ZvvpvTT.png
  • Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file