Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expand and organize closet, pretty please!

Well as the title suggests, I would like to have more closet space for Izzy's Special Creations and I would like to be able to organize my closet (star favorite items, search by types, and what not). The lack of organization in this game is plain silly, it's even worse for the item inventory but that's another topic.
I'm not sure how many people are in the same boat as me, but I would imagine if I can fill my closet in a few months of playing then I'm betting others who have been playing longer have the same issue. And I'm not a hoarder... I don't keep anything that has a bad aura (you know like stinky fumes or dusty or head sweats... haha) and I don't keep anything ugly or boring, or any duplicates. Only the best of the best for my little dbz sim family. :D

Psst... any Devs on this forum? I think it would be worth your while! I notice there are often special sales for Fashion Gems, and I'm sure more players would be enticed to purchase these if they were given the space to expand their closet. Money money money, I know that what you like. ;)

Thanks for reading~ <3

My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

Comments

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    The inventory definately needs to be organised.....so frustrating looking for an item in storage 😣.
    I agree, Izzys wardrobe needs to be increased as well and sorted.
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    Yay I’m glad someone agrees... haha 😋
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    I sure do lol. The lack of organisation makes me not want to change items at home ☹
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    The interface is a bit clumsy