Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Worlds Visual Glitches

TURBODRIVERTURBODRIVER Posts: 68 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hey! I don't know if any of the public SimGurus are world builders for The Sims 4, so I'm tagging QA @SimGuruNick, @SimGuruArvin, @SimGuruIcarus.
This isn't anything critical, just a few obvious and easy to find glitches in a few worlds and where to find them. I wasn't necessarily looking for them, these are just random findings that might help you fix them.
Game version: 1.47.51.1020

Willow Creek - Magnolia Blossom
At the edge of the park there are obviously floating rocks.
1-Willow-Creek-Magnolia-Blossom.jpg
1-Willow-Creek-Magnolia-Blossom-Map.jpg

Oasis Springs - Acquisition Butte
At night, when looking at the background house from certian angles, it is fully illuminated.
2-Oasis-Springs-Acquisition-Butte-Map.jpg
2-Oasis-Springs-Acquisition-Butte.jpg

San Myshuno - Spice Market
When trying to walk under the platform, Sim appears visually on top while still being under it.
3-San-Myshuno-ASpice-Market.jpg
3-San-Myshuno-ASpice-Market-Map.jpg

Brindleton Bay - Deadgrass Isle
At a hill there is an obviously floating patch of grass.
4-Brindleton-Bay-Deadgrass-Isle.jpg
4-Brindleton-Bay-Deadgrass-Isle-Map.jpg

Comments

• unmogunmog Posts: 54 Member
    Well, I dont know if it counts or not since you're speaking of mostly world glitches. But I noticed a visual glitch with my "Victorian Over Indulgiance Curtains". On the right side the ribbon that ties the curtain clips through it, this is caused by the animation of the ribbon not matching the curtain, so it moves in and out of it as it idles.

I'd give a picture with it but I cant because forum restrictions, should be easy enough to test tho. Just buy some and unfreeze time.
    moogle-gif-3.gif