Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking on Origin, can someone tell me what this is?

I was looking under extra content on origin and this is the first thing on my list, but I have no idea what it is. Can anyone tell me?

KFhygEO.png
p8L4V6v.png

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Hm, sorry I can't help. Never saw that before. Has it to do with Outdoor Retreat?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I think it's the family portrait object you get from linking the Sims Mobile to the Sims 4.

I have the object, even though I haven't downloaded TSM. It's just like Grim's Ghoulish Guitar really, you have to register for it and it's free.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited November 2018
    I think it refers to the family portrait you could get when you downloaded Sims Mobile -> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/938794/the-family-portrait
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Ahh, Okay. Thank you. I was a bit confused by the "campfire magic" bit. I didn't have anything campfire except OR and nothing Magic in it. :D:D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Ahh, Okay. Thank you. I was a bit confused by the "campfire magic" bit. I didn't have anything campfire except OR and nothing Magic in it. :D:D

It’s “magic” because it updates your family as they age and as new sims are added....or something like that I’ve used it once :D:D
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif