Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

By design or a bug?

I'm not sure if this is by design or a bug. I know it's not a mod issue, cause a friend simmer of mine has the same thing in her game and she only has MCCC in her game.

If you have group meals in the fridge, sims can "get leftovers" but if you only have single serve meals, even several of them, your sims can't "get leftovers". Is a single serve meal not considered leftovers? Seems silly, to me.
p8L4V6v.png

Comments

• ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    It is probably by design. It makes sense to me, as leftovers are what is left over from a meal. A single dish put in the fridge isnt really leftovers.. its more like.. meal planning lol
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    It makes no sense to me. I have a single meal from eating out all the time and I put the leftovers in the fridge and eat them the next day. Maybe it's a regional thing, and different regions call it different things, but any food that is cooked and put in the fridge is called leftovers for me. It doesn't matter if it's from a single meal or a group meal.

But, thanks. Maybe it is by design and most people don't consider them leftovers, even though they are in the fridge.

p8L4V6v.png