Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Helmquists - a Sims 3 story

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : 😂 as I was searching for the link I've downloaded some extra hairs. You can never have too much of it! 😁
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    The following days Tyler slept much, always guided by this bright colorful light which gave him much needed peace. And it helped, too, that there always was somebody there to watch over his sleep, as well.
    ifdhIdY.jpg
    ACSepNd.jpg
    JR9ex1l.jpg
    Haldir was preparing a lot of food he knew Tyler loved to eat and the three of them always tried to eat toghether.
    LTzS5Z4.jpg
    PH6o5M7.jpg
    ZsC2MzT.jpg
    eXoxy2G.jpg
    Tyler even began to gain some weight, which Haldir was happy to see.
    But he could still see this black spot on Tyler´s soul and he was worried about it.
    When he talked to Travis one evening he told him about his fear. It was then when he told his soulmate that he had lied to him as well. He had to tell his husband that he did, he couldn´t live with this big lie anymore.
    Travis was relieved that Haldir finally told the truth to him. He knew that Haldir was lying when he told him that Tyler would be recovering, he could tell it from the voice his husband made when they were talking. He was very frustrated and sad that his husband saw the need in telling him not the truth about their son, but he knew that Haldir wanted to spare him from the possibility that their son could die.
    He trusted in their love to each other that Haldir would tell him why he lied. Haldir was relieved and he loved his husband even more! How could he have been so lucky that Travis was his? And how could it be that he was the much stronger one of them both although he should have been that??? Both discussed how they could save their son and Haldir asked Travis to search in the archives for a cure as well.

Next to eating a lot Tyler painted a lot
    Wgko2Dk.jpg
    91ZoAKR.jpg
    Gi0xTKV.jpg
    uOhVmlF.jpg
    Ajudjif.jpg
    Always accompanied by at least one of the others. And he didn´t mind although he was a loner. But he himself was scared of this dark space in his heart and he discovered that being together with his family defeated this darkness a bit. So he even was happy to spend his time with Thore who he began to trust a little more again.
    mqb9WR0.jpg
    He chatted a lot with his sons, too, who were happy to have the chance to talk to him again. The only one who was a bit reserved was Samuel which Tyler could understood, but it hurt him, of course. But it was a pain he caused for himself so he had to live with it.
    krYIjH1.jpg
    He even tried to talk with his dad about the darkness in his soul and about his poorness but he couldn´t express himself. And he still had the fear that his perfect dad would be disappointed by him.
    So he talked about Thore and his way of getting trust in him again a lot.
    91tik0k.jpg
    yOT74Cq.jpg
    M9Ws7WW.jpg
    KxhIdgv.jpg
    wtJqBKz.jpg
    iG0Bq6R.jpg
    fEgM7U6.jpg
    ZazqCcK.jpg
    13sVd91.jpg
    Haldir could feel that there was more that his son wanted to tell him (and of course Travis had told him about their son´s fear!) so he just waited patiently for his son to find the words. He tried to show Tyler that he was there for him and that he always could talk to him if he wanted to.

The only really happy one of the family was T-Rey, because he wasn´t alone anymore and he trusted this awfully beautiful and powerful dad of his master to get everything good again so he could just do his thing!
    pZpzyce.jpg
    TTP2vpy.jpg
    One day, when Tyler chatted with his oldest son Timian,
    Xvr33Qm.jpg
    baPhmqe.jpg
    a mail popped up:
    Invitation
    King Stein and Queen Hlif
    would like to invite the royal family of King Haldir
    to a festive banquet
    at the royal court.
    You are welcome to arrive at 5 pm tomorrow afternoon

Tyler wasn´t sure if he should tell his father about the invitation, because he didn´t want to leave the house. He still was very unsure if he could stand such a party but he wasn´t sure if his father hadn´t read the invitation already, either.
    So he told his dad and his brother that they had to go to the royal court in the afternoon.
    After they had eaten a very good meal Princess Sif came to him and asked him how he felt. He was stunned by her beauty again. But this time he was prepared because he already watched her at the table so he could talk to her just normal.
    Oxr7FFB.jpg
    X6Iiztj.jpg
    They discoverd that they had a lot in common and after some time and because Sif just gave him a secure feeling he answered her questions according his break down. He told her that he felt deficiently and like a looser when he compared himself to his dad and his biggest brother Emerson and that he was in fear of not being good enough of being a heir to his dad.
    Lg6ma68.jpg
    dSIEeAF.jpg
    21nXttY.jpg
    2ri4CNH.jpg
    Xljkv0M.jpg
    3xV6N99.jpg
    8vAPDHz.jpg
    Later he wondered about himself that he told her all this at their first real talk. He could only guess that he trusted her because she had such a sensitive personality.
    She told him that she knew the feeling quite good, because her father had given her and Alfarin this feeling in the past,too, but that there was a little difference between their fathers, because Haldir didn´t want to make his children feel bad, whereas her father´s education was extremely focused on telling them that they had to learn more and more to try to get equal to him. She also gave him the advice to talk to Haldir about his feelings, she was sure that he would listen carefully to his son and could give him the best advice. She spoke very good about Haldir, it seemed as if she liked him very much, eventually more than she liked her own father.
    On their way back to the guest house Tyler sat in the car and thought very hard. At home he phoned Travis again.
    JaaTS9z.jpg
    "Daddy? Hi, Ty-.." Travis was happy to hear his son´s voice again. "Tyly, how was the banquet?" Tyler told him that the food was very good and that he had eaten a lot. Then he told him about Princess Sif and her advice and he wanted to ask his daddy how he should try to talk about his feelings to his dad. "Tyly, just tell him what you feel. He already knows that you feel bad, he has the right to hear why you feel so bad, dear. Believe me, your father is much more sensitive than you think. You don´t have to fear that he doesn´t understand you or that he doesn´t want to try to understand. I am so sorry that we gave you the feeling that you can´t talk about everything with us in the past. Please believe me that we want to change that at all costs! We love you so much, it breaks my heart when I hear that you can´t trust us!"
    Tyler had to swallow hard. He could hear the sadness, hope and love in his daddy´s voice. "I, I, -do you really think that he won´t be mad about me? Because I ran away and ruined my marriage and worst of all I ruined Samuel´s soul?" - "Oh, Tyly, don´t think that you ruined everything! Samuel is a really lovely boy and he is already asking when you´ll come back. And your marriage, well, it wasn´t only you who was making something wrong, right? If only you talk with dad, then everything else will be getting better. Believe me, we can work on making everything good again together!" After some more cheering words Tyler hung up. He would change clothes to some more comfortable and then he would talk with his dad. He swallowed hard again. If only he knew why he had this picture in his head and why it wanted him not to talk with someone....

He found his father in the living room where he was watching some TV.
    He sat down next to him and breathed hard.
    Haldir looked at his son, a little worried.
    42C4ywa.jpg
    Then Tyler began to talk
    WJ2CsPo.jpg
    HYRNLAG.jpg
    cawKqK4.jpg
    dctkz02.jpg
    5K6ifsE.jpg
    u8XBNNe.jpg
    j8nvAMm.jpg
    He told his father about his self-consciousness, that he had the feeling that he couldn´t be the son Haldir expected of him and that he felt that he coudln´t fulfill his father´s hopes. He also told him that he wasn´t sure that he was the right choice of being a heir and of leading a big part of the family´s business. After he finished he began to breath normal again.
    Then his father began to talk.
    F89ppSp.jpg
    cmMszyZ.jpg
    V1xu4QQ.jpg
    i7iGhMZ.jpg
    Ek1VS1j.jpg
    HYywObZ.jpg
    He began with the words which made Tyler nearly began to cry: "I am so sorry, my son, that I overstrained you with my expectations. I never wanted to hurt you so much as I did. I really thought that you were ok with the chores I gave you and with my expectation that you would be my heir together with Emerson and Tius. I love you too much and I have never thought of hurting you. Please forgive me!
    He then went on by telling Tyler that if he didn´t want to work for the business anymore that this was quite ok and if he didn´t want to be his heir than that would be ok, to.
    He just wanted Tyler to get healthy and happy again, nothing else was more important for him! And that it would be his choice what he wanted to do in the future. Haldir told his son that he still believed that he was more than qualified to be all he was chosen for but that it was Tyler´s decision what to do with his life. He would never again tell him he had to do something. He would be there if his son needed him and that he would gladly help Tyler to do whatever he wanted.
    tAbb3in.jpg
    Tyler was relieved, his dad wasn´t angry about him!!!! And he told him that he loved him! For the first time since weeks he felt a bit lighter.
    They hugged each other. Both had a lighter heart and both felt much, much better than in the last months.
    gmwwfdh.jpg
    Then Haldir began to talk again.
    He told his son that he could sense a dark spot on his soul. He asked Tyler if this spot was the about the things they just talked about.
    Tyler looked at his dad and just said: "No, dad, no, I... I really don´t know what it is but this darkness is deep with in me and I don´t know what it is. All I know is that it is engulfing me. And all I see is a dark door and some other snippets I don´t understand."
    Haldir told him that he and the whole family were searching for a cure in some of the old books. Maybe Tyler could write down what pictures reappeard in his dreams?
    XDJYT1u.jpg
    xVVtjib.jpg
    aaIyXx9.jpg
    J7axe13.jpg
    tA5WEpZ.jpg
    Tyler wasn´t sure if that could help but he trusted in his father to find something so he could get some understanding of the worrying pictures which followed him in his dreams and which made him so weak.
    This night he dreamed about it again
    byqsBlX.jpg
    but after some time of a very restless sleep he got more and more calmer, guided by this wonderful bright, shiny and colorful light which gave him rest, hope and love and the much needed relaxation.
    5p7SXOc.jpg

@AlexaKry I really enjoyed these two updates.
    I think it is good the family is rallying around Tyler and that he has started talking with the ones back home.
    He's eating better and that painting is a much lighter, hope-filled painting than ones before.
    I'm glad that he and Thore seem to be getting along better too.
    That was great he didn't try to hide the invitation from King Stein and family.
    Awesome that he was able to talk with Sif and her advice was perfect. She's lovely inside and out. :heart:
    Great talk with both of his Dad's! :smiley:
    Interesting idea of having co-heirs. I guess the Kingdom is so big that it needs more than one to help administer it.
    That is good he is going to let Tyler decide what to do.
    I wondered if he would bring up the dark spot and he did. It was the perfect time for them to talk about it.
    Oh, wow...what weird fragments from the dream. (great picture!) What does it all mean? I guess we will find out! :wink:
    I'm glad he has that light to help him get some good rest in between the bad dreams.
    @bekkasan : thanks so much for commenting! <3
    Yes, it was good that Tyler steeled himself to talk to his dad. He is so much lighter now and Haldir got to know what had stressed his son so much in his life! I hope it is a new turn in their relationship, that Tyler is able to trust his dad more. Haldir only wants the best for his children. (As all parents he could make mistakes, but Tyler is grown up so he should learn to talk! :) )
    The kingdom has grown under the reign of Haldir, he was helped by his mother and Travis in the past but when their children grew up everyone got a position in the company if he/she wanted, and because the "kids" are as clever as their dads they helped to grow the business much. But everybody who didn´t want to work in the business wasn´t excluded from the family so Tyler should have known that he hadn´t do all the things he obviously didn´t want to. But Tyler is overly ambitious and persistent so he wanted to be good in the things he had to do...
    I think it´s wise of Haldir to have co-heirs and to let them know who it is. So they can work together instead of competing against each other over the position of being heir.
    I really hope that the family and Stein can help him to enlighten the dark spot! It´s engulfing him and making him mad! It´s good that he´ll get the best help someone can get now!
    Yes, isn´t Sif lovely? She is as beautiful as her brother I think! She is really sweet. I liked it very much that Tyler could trust her from the first moment on!
    :D No worries, the pictures would be explained, sometimes in the not so next future! :p
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited June 2020
    @AlexaKry I´m glad Tyler pulled through. It looks like there might be love in his future :) Sif is a beautiful fairy.
    How did you get rid of the fairy wings? I would very much like wingless fairies in my game.

Haldir is a very caring parent, and Thore seem to be a good brother after all.

The flashbacks to Tyler´s childhood are great! They really add to the story.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @ZhakiraP : The mod to disable fairy wings is here: http://tremerionsims3.blogspot.com/2013/07/invisible-fairy-wings-mod.html
    I use it to disable the wings completely, I have too many fairies in the household and the wings drive me mad when they are to be seen. :D
    And in my imagination my fairies are more like the elves of Lord of the Rings, mine just can change to a small form, too. In my imagination my faries are more serious, they don´t do the puns on their own, just when I want them to make a joke of some other Sims they are able to do so! :D
    Haldir and his husband Travis care a lot for their children, but sometimes even they make mistakes in raising their children. It seems as if they didn´t/couldn´t notice what/that there was something wrong with Tyler. And they have a lot of dicipline and want their children to be as successful as their are, so sometimes they don´t notice fully that not all of their children can compete with them or are too sensitive to be able to get into a competition. But they can admit mistakes and change their behavior, which is great.

At least Thore tries to be a good brother again! He has a really bad conscience, I think that especially Travis had spoken a lot to him and had pointed out to him that he was sooo wrong in getting his hands on his brother´s wife! He had seen how his parents were suffering in not knowing where Tyler was, too, and because he loves his parents he began thinking about his behavior, I hope.
    But he is a little touble maker still. :D

I don´t know why you think that there will be a new love for Tyler coming around? Have I written something which gives the impression? :o
    The only women he has known yet are Sif and her mother Hjilf with whom he didn´t even talk...
    But you are right, Sif is a very beautiful girl, he could get much worse women! :D

Thank you for thinking the childhood pictures added to the story. I hoped I could color them into something more sepiaish, but I´m happy that I could use gimp at all! :D
    edited June 2020
    After a relaxing sleep for all of them, even Haldir could sleep through without being woken up by Tyler´s screams, they packed their things, visited Stein´s summer castle the last time and said goodby to their new friends
    7ML4LdI.jpg
    Then they went to mainland where they got onto a family´s plane which flew them home.
    Before they went Tyler thought about his hair again and decided to cut it off completely, he thought that he couldn´t let his sons see how scruffy he really had been
    FWZE2s2.jpg
    rZ4YgFX.jpg
    dhMd0Ac.jpg
    He wasn´t impressed by the result but he thought it was much better than his long hair!
    In the early morning hours they were back home.
    Thore had phoned his dad that they were coming so that everybody was awake when they came (but did so at the last minute! :D ) so Travis had no time to dress up when they entered the little entrence hall.
    He was so happy to see Tyler again!
    He hugged him and couldn´t let go of him for a long time. Tyler was happy that his dad didn´t let him go, so he could try to avoid looking in anybodies eyes, he was crying a bit, feeling completely relieved that he was back home! After both of them were sure that they could talk without a stutter in their voices Travis told his son that he was soooo happy to see him again and that he and all the rest of the family were so relieved that he had decided to come back! Tyler had to swallow down his upcoming tears again and just mumbled that he was happy to be home, too. And when he thought about it in his mind, he WAS happy to be home again!
    He the asked his dad where Samuel was and Travis told him that he was in the workroom upstairs, playing with his dollhouse. Tyler let go of his father´s hug and headed for his little son. "If only he wasn´t too angry about me" he thought anxiously.
    Haldir had waited patiently for Travis and was more than happy to see his husband gleaming for joy and happiness. But when Tyler went to his sons he just had eyes for his husband!
    sH5LD4z.jpg
    hQIu9dX.jpg
    dQzPbn2.jpg
    He was happy to be back again and to have his best friend back at his side!

Samuel was playing intensely not reckognizing that his father was on his way to him. He didn´t know why his granddad woke him up, Travis didn´t tell him that Tyler would come back. He wanted to surprise his grandson.
    When Tyler got near to his youngest son, hearing his sweet voice, he nearly wanted to run away again....
    How on earth could he left this little one? He loved him so much when he was a baby, how could he just forget that??
    But he knew that he had to go to Samuel, he couldn´t run away again!
    ofKUTeR.jpg
    When Samuel noticed that someone was standing behind him he heard his older brother Seth screaming: "Daddy, finally, it is so good to see you!!! I missed you so much!!!"
    gMZRBPg.jpg
    picL3FJ.jpg
    But Seth was old enough to know that Samuel should be the first one to get a hug of their dad. Furthermore he wasn´t prepared at the sight of his father! He never had seen his father so thin! He knew that Tyler was thin but now? He could hardly hide his raw-boned figure with his old oversized pullover! Seth was shocked for a moment.
    But Samuel didn´t mind. He was just happy to get to know his dad finally!
    Tyler pulled his little son tight to his heart, promising to himself that he would never let this little boy being disappointed by him again!
    NzjdTzC.jpg
    Seth was happy to see that Samuel allowed their dad to hug him, he knew that his little brother was angry about their parents, because they left him!
    dbPw0hf.jpg
    R80TKLi.jpg
    Then they began to talk and because either Tyler nor Samuel could say anything at frist Seth told his dad what had happened in the time he was gone. He told him that he talked a lot with Thore about his mistakes and that he knew that Thore was really sorry about what he had done, then he told about Adelheid and how big she was now and what she was able to do already. The he told Tyler how worried Haldir was when he couldn´t find him and that granddad Travis had always been there for them!
    NRCr6r4.jpg
    iKUbSou.jpg
    9z4iHim.jpg
    vpDmOcz.jpg
    Then Samuel had enough courage to talk to his dad, too.
    He told him about some of his toys and that granddaddy had taught him to fish and that he didn´t like to go to school.
    vtCCbqx.jpg
    jPBHBUg.jpg
    TGZh39r.jpg
    Then Travis called him for breakfast so he hugged his father again, this time with much more power and with a lighter heart he ran downstairs to eat something.
    i0goRSZ.jpg
    IduRvSj.jpg
    After some time Samuel finished his breakfast and he was eager to talk to his dad again. Maybe he wasn´t such a bad person as he always thought he was?
    nPdfcXu.jpg
    He found Tyler in the study where he phoned with someone. But his father hung up immidiately when he saw that his son was back again. He began to tell him that during the last holidays the weather was so warm that he didn´t have to leave the house and that he liked to be in the workroom to paint.
    GmSkhB9.jpg
    gqsGW7R.jpg
    Soon they were talking lively about painting and colors and paint brushes.
    gjk5nE3.jpg
    0w4aRQ7.jpg
    tFGERZx.jpg
    nzC3SG9.jpg
    Then he was called by Travis again, he shouldn´t forget to feed the dogs and the cats!
    He hugged his father again, he thought that this was such a good feeling, and ran to the bowls.
    y5Ts1kx.jpg
    gnN9sX2.jpg
    He left Tyler in a strange mood: he had f.. everything up! He had missed the early years of this little sweetheart and nobody could bring that back. He began to get angry about Stella again, that she had left their son, too.
    9WyePnE.jpg
    eQTfF2r.jpg
    But he hadn´t time to think longer about that because Seth came to him again. He was happy to find his dad on his own, so he had him just for himself. He had missed his daddy so much!
    aN3RmLT.jpg
    Omzf4tG.jpg
    GiY9wCx.jpg
    RgAnIdh.jpg
    (after he gave me this look I decided he should dress properly again! :D )
    He told Tyler that he had spend the last days in the library to search for something which could cure Tyler, but neither of them all who were searching found something.
    FifatLc.jpg
    F5WmjqU.jpg
    Tyler told him that it could be that there wasn´t such a book
    pOlL1a6.jpg
    but Seth just told his father that there was, that there must have been such a book and that he was willing to find it!
    PThgUcH.jpg
    h0C4xGh.jpg
    Ntzt6Nv.jpg
    He said that there must be a recipe to heal him and that they would find it!
    5MBi2KP.jpg
    Tyler didn´t want to end his son´s enthusiasm so he talked with him about the search.
    FYPgEyr.jpg
    W8X4ugW.jpg
    EDChtSe.jpg
    Seth was happy that his dad was willing to try out everything what they could find and was very relieved.
    sRGyHRN.jpg

And this two?
    After breakfast they couldn´t be reached by anyone. They just were happy to be reunited again! :D
    rJ8UXMN.jpg
    l4qqfnQ.jpg
    AJ5ElpT.jpg
    cCnkqyO.jpg
    H2rJ7G6.jpg
    wBvzSzb.jpg
    Gn7Kmbt.jpg
    3uFcFjS.jpg
    <3
    Post edited by AlexaKry on
    @AlexaKry Thanks for the link! I´ll definitely try that out :)
    Finally the family can be happy again :)
    Because it was very early when they arrived, Travis decided that Samuel had to go to school.
    He begged his father to be allowed to skip school this day, Seth had told him that their father was much more relaxed when it came to school than their granddads, but Tyler explained to him that he should go, because this was a good opportunity for Samuel to see his friends and to have some fun with them! First Samuel wasn´t convinced, his secret nightmare was, after returning home, that his daddy would be gone again. Tyler had an idea of his son´s thoughts so he assured him that he still would be there after school.
    iwbAW6O.jpg
    zCZnTE8.jpg
    jPXmGCj.jpg
    UExIky5.jpg
    NXY62KX.jpg
    rJx5wv7.jpg
    gJNznbl.jpg
    They were observed by Travis and Haldir, Travis hugged his little grandson every mornig and whished him a nice day at school in the months before the return of his son, today he was happy that Tyler could do this instead of him finally!
    P0Mmjk8.jpg
    But he could sense his son´s feelings and looked at his husband in the hope to be calmed down by him, because his worries about his son´s reaction made him a bit uncomfortable.
    HCpGKXo.jpg
    me9IQ77.jpg
    Tyler was a bit sad. What else did he miss?

One answer appeared around the corner when he and Seth played chess together! His second oldest son ran to him and greeted him enthusiastically!
    hR2I1G0.jpg
    Taius immidiately flooded his dad with all information he wanted to let him know! He had searched for a book to heal his dad and that he searched for some very delicious recipes to test out so his dad could eat something great in the next days. And he told him that he and Giacomo had decided that they would marry now, after his dad finally had come back!!
    Tyler was relieved to see how happy Taius was and that he wasn´t angry with him that he just left. He knew that they had to talk about that in the future but today he was just happy to be together with his family again. He didn´t understand why he had the feeling of having to leave his family, he just was happy to be back.
    8Ii01Un.jpg
    r6i5cRF.jpg
    e4xn8od.jpg
    X2oI5VP.jpg
    BAP4nia.jpg
    Seth watched them and they talked about the upcoming marriage and about so much more.
    hpqR3DO.jpg
    8n0qDE4.jpg
    1mnyAwC.jpg
    tshSB9Q.jpg
    80rS7qI.jpg
    7DDNwWq.jpg

After spending some time with his sons they had to go to work or had to do their chores so he had time to relax a bit and he sat down to read some e-mails. But it wasn´t long when he was disturbed again. His beloved little cat came to him, finally being able to get some snuggles from him.
    yD85YZe.jpg
    D8jI98H.jpg
    Streuner jumped on his lap and forced Tyler to pet him. He was happy that his subject was back again although there was a smell on him that was very nasty and unpleasantly and the lovely smell of his wife was gone.
    1rY0Ko2.jpg
    Tyler was happy to pet and snuggle with Streuner again. The little cat felt so good under his hands and his purrs were balm for his soul.
    LyrdcFR.jpg
    Uw5NQC3.jpg
    IcXyuXU.jpg
    iakp8im.jpg
    urd6MyE.jpg
    RBO8xEV.jpg
    HkYXmnU.jpg
    KgFWIsr.jpg
    MNxRMZS.jpg
    tDzf79Z.jpg
    CDoaJlu.jpg
    zv4uPIB.jpg
    mtaxeoy.jpg
    ybuMI5D.jpg
    pmwOJeu.jpg
    8HhdWAg.jpg
    They were so lovely together, I had to show you!
    BCWnrP2.jpg
    6izWhGs.jpg
    They were still together when Samuel came back from school.
    Ymzl15K.jpg
    0pDTeKX.jpg
    26nCsZL.jpg
    FCkXbr7.jpg
    Tyler put his cat down to devote himself to Samuel.
    Samuel happily talked about his day in school and that his friends were happy for him that his daddy was back again and that he got a good mark for his homework from Mrs. Jones and that they had to watch some spiders in biology and that one of them escaped and all the girls were screaming...
    c5nbv8A.jpg
    avLcKGv.jpg
    NWSSDa9.jpg
    JfV4RF6.jpg
    N0WoMHi.jpg
    SdUTDqb.jpg
    xvkh6kS.jpg
    8kh65US.jpg

Both decided to play a bit befor dinner and Samuel asked his daddy if he could jump at the trampolin with him so they were jumping until they were called for dinner.
    wN6faVi.jpg
    JvrrQ7c.jpg

Then it was time for Samuel to get to bed but he was allowed to stay up a bit longer today so he and Tyler had some more fun at the swing where Samuel could talk a bit more with his dad.
    KljJHJu.jpg
    kmRTPL8.jpg

When everybody was asleep Samuel woke up again and he searched for his father. He decided that he wanted to sleep in his bed, he didn´t want him to leave again and he thought that when he slept in his father´s bed he would notice when his dad disappeared.
    wcjNhhK.jpg
    4dlt4OB.jpg

@AlexaKry What a beautiful shot of the summer castle!
    oh man, all that lovely hair and scruff...gone!
    He is still cute though. :love:
    Such lovely reunions with the family.
    So glad that Samuel is not holding a grudge and is happy with his Dad being home.
    Love that look that Seth gave you!
    So glad he has been trying to find a cure. I'm hoping someone will find something.
    Travis and Haldir...yep that is what I expected the two of them to do after the separation. :smiley:
    A beautiful new chapter. Everyone is so happy he is home. I wish happiness and love would make the dark spot go away.
    I wonder what will do that? The journey is exciting to see what happens next.
    I love all the pictures of Tyler and the kitty. I have Pets in now and hope to have a Pet in my main game soon. Dragons don't count! lol
    Yeah for Samuel sticking with his Dad. I love the trampoline pics. You can sure see how much he missed him. Awwww, he crawled into bed with him so he wouldn't disappear. :heart::heartbreak::heart:
    @bekkasan : thanks so much for commenting! <3
    Tyler still has a beard! That´s enough hair in my opinion! :p (thank you that you still find he´s cute!)
    The look Seth gave me was really as if he wanted to tell me that there was something wrong with him and I was responsible for it! :D
    Samuel still has some trus issues with Tyler and sees Travis as his real father, maybe at some point this issues will vanish! But all of his sons are happy that he is back, so now he can work on a relationship with Samuel, with Seth, Taius and Timian he has a good one, they think that their mum is the bad part here....
    No, just happiness and love won´t kill the dark spot. Something happened with Tyler and they have to find out what! B)

I can´t wait to see some pet pictures in your save, are you sure your Adam´s save won´t explode when they get a pet? ;):o
    I always thought that the dragons were a bit lame, I hoped for more mischief and destruction! o:)
    The following days passed by in which the family could get used to each other again.
    Tyler spent a lot of time with his granddaughter Adelheid who was such a sweet little girl, always willing to spend time with her granna (she couldn´t speak so good at the beginning, learned quick but her name for her granddad stayed)
    He loved to listen to her little stories and her giggles and laughs and whished so much he hadn´t lost this important time with Samuel!
    KZPOEBS.jpg
    C9yz4TV.jpg
    jdmdtOV.jpg
    EiIyqhh.jpg
    jVpqEkG.jpg
    sS0TeJm.jpg
    f6fEs39.jpg
    WYLd1Sk.jpg
    He was a bit jealous of Travis who had such a good relationship to his son.
    Samuel and Travis spent a lot of time together in that days, because Travis tried to explained to his grandson that his dad was still ill and that Samuel should spent lots of time with him to get to know him better. He also explained to him that they all searched for a cure for his daddy well knowing that it could be too much for this little boy to know, but Travis had the feeling that it would be better to explain to Samuel what was going on with his father.
    auy7xvO.jpg
    Samuel made the suggestion that his daddy should listen to some good music to get healthy again, because he knew that music always helped him when he felt bad.
    r77ZRbj.jpg
    Travis said that he would suggest this to Tyler but even the little boy could hear out of his voice that listening to music wouldn´t help this much this time.
    AoARygp.jpg
    He was walking Rasta for her "evening buisness" when he had an idea how he could help his daddy.
    OjDmi5k.jpg
    When he came back he made a phone call. Seth was highly concerned when he understood whom Samuel was talking to and when he had been faster he would have forbidden the call!
    9x4if98.jpg
    "Mummy?", Samuel asked when the woman att he other end responded his call. "Mummy, this is Samuel, can you help me?" -- There was silence at the other end at first, then Stella responded with lots of joy: "Sammy, what a joy to hear your voice! How are you my lovely critter?" --"Mummy, I´m fine, but daddy isn´t, he is ill and I thought that you could help him to get healthy again!" -- There was silence again at the other end. "Mummy?" --
    "Oh, Samuel, is daddy back home?" -- "Yes, mummy, and he is very ill, he is soooo thin and he has nightmares and can´t sleep very well! He.." -- "How do you know that he has nightmares? Did he talk to you about his nightmares this selfish bast...." --"No, he didn´t but I can hear him talking in his sleep and that doesn´t sound goo..." --"Why do you hear him talking in his sleep? Doesn´t he close the doors? What´s going on at your grandparent´s home?? This is no place for a young boy like you!" --"No, mummy, everything is fine here eccept daddy, so can you help him and make a cure for him? You are a genie and maybe you know a charm for him to be better again!! Please, mummy, you must help him!" -- "Oh Samuel, even if he would let me help him, I don´t know such a cure for him. And I think that it was all his fault to be in such a state now, I think that he alone will get ou of it, he doesn´t need us for ..." -- "Mummy!! You won´t help him??? That is evil, that is not ok!" -- "No, Sa.." But the rest he couldn´t hear anymore because he hung up. He couldn´t believe what he had heard from his mum: was she really not able and willing to help his daddy?? He was angry at her and ran to his room to be alone.
    Uy3ykz4.jpg
    XZ3fzeg.jpg
    D3mZIiX.jpg
    o7CX08r.jpg
    KU3BTHZ.jpg
    When it was time for bed Travis searched for him and found him playing alone, red eyes and some snot at his sleeves.
    He asked him what happened but Samuel didn´t answer and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then he went to bed (again he climbed into his daddy´s bed where he snuggled tightly with him when Tyler went to bed, too. This time he was the one who could give back some well deserved strength and love to his little son)

Samuel was awake early the next morning, it was weekend finally and while he waited for Tyler to wake up he let Rasta in to play with her. (What T-Rey was for Tyler in the last months, Rasta was for Samuel during that time!)
    PoRFhaz.jpg
    4qVqNMF.jpg
    OkKU89T.jpg

When Tyler woke up he got a phone call by Heath, his brother and the family´s lawyer. "Hi, little brother, how are you?" -- "Hi, Heath, I´m fine, how is Sirius?" -- They exchanged the obligatory jokes between brothers untill Heath became searious again. "Have you signed the documents I´ve sent you a few days ago?" -- "No, not yet, I´m sorry..." -- "But it would be better if you did. Time is important for this, little brother! Sign them today and send them back to me, please, I have an appointment with the opposing side at the next weekend and as far as I understood you you wanted a quick solution!!" --"Ok, I´ll sign them immidiately and send them to your office, ok?" -- They talked a bit more and when Tyler hung up he had a strange feeling. He went to the mailbox where he signed some documents, put them in an envelope and sent them to his brother´s office.
    tRMmZho.jpg
    JpkaPJq.jpg
    AvxFieC.jpg
    qeXp4nf.jpg
    If everything went well and the opposing side didn´t have some traps in their claims he would be divorced the next weekend!

At the breakfast table the family spoke about their plan to go to the beach that day. It was warm and sunny in Moonlight Falls so this had to be taken advantage of!
    BxhcNnA.jpg
    Omdits3.jpg
    HHArnDf.jpg

I really have too many pets with bad manners!!! :D
    jNcNkJO.jpg
    SoOOelH.jpg
    It was decided, they wanted to spend the day at the beach!
    After breakfast Tyler packed up the children, Seth and Thore and all of them headed for the Moonlight Falls greyish sand beach. (Haldir and Travis said that they wanted to clean up the breakfast table and would come some time later. Well, we all know what they had to do before they wanted to go to the beach, too! :p )
    Sko0PYQ.jpg
    Soon they changed into their swimwear and began to enjoy the already warm sun.
    Tyler, the loner he was, began to read a book at his tablet, always in earshot to his children and his brother.
    Thore and Samuel had a "brutal" waterballoon battle and had a lot of fun!
    IJLdR30.jpg
    Seth and Adelheid went to the water where he wanted to splash around with her. At first he forgot to change her into her swimsuit and had to dress her into it, but the sleeping wear she was still wearing was wet! (He normally is a very good father, but the family hurried out of the house so he didn´t have enough time to dress her up appropriately! :D )
    fRdu8lB.jpg
    But when she was changed they had so much fun in the water!
    yW60oQK.jpg
    cjv3KgA.jpg
    omeVMxF.jpg
    bwq8sZg.jpg
    2FZn28J.jpg
    In the early afternoon the dogs reminded Tyler that he should make something to eat for the family so he took the prepared food out of the car and grilled some fish.
    zgwdCiz.jpg
    OMf40jM.jpg
    Taius and Giacomo didn´t notice that he already was preparing food so they ordered some food at the food stall (they were busy in "socializing" with each other and didn´t take note what the others were doing! o:) )
    They talked and discussed something lively when they were eating.
    ZITK9Sf.jpg
    XkFBPLB.jpg

When everyone was finished with eating (Tyler, Seth, Samuel and Thore had the better meal!) Taius came to his father, looking a bit nervous.
    "Dad? Can I talk to you, please?" --"Yes, of course, Taius, at any time! What do you want to talk about?" -- "Well, dad, ähm, you know, I had read this book and, well, I .. I .. it was about someone who, .. , who travelled around the world. And then he found someone he really loved... I...I did so, too.... and.. gosh, this is really hard... I.. I want to ask... what ... do you like Giacomo?" -- "Yes, of course I like him, Tauis! But that isn´t so important, right?" -- "What? What do you mean?" --"Taius," Tyler had to smile a bit about his son. "it is more important if you like him, than if I do, right?" -- "AH, Äh, yes, I think you´re right, daddy! And I like him very much!" -- "So, what is it what you wanted to tell me then?" -- On the way his son had stuttered he clearly knew what he wanted to tell him and he was very happy for him!! "Yeah, well, I and Giacomo, I mean Giacomo and I, äh, we, well, we want to marry!" -- It was out and Taius was happy that he was able to tell his dad!
    "That are such great news, Taius! My best wishes to you both! Do you already thought a date when?" -- "Yeah, somehow, but I told Giacomo that he first has to talk to you before we make a fix date!" -- "Oh, you want Giacomo to ask for my permission to marry you?" --"yes, dad! Please be consent to our marriage!" --"Oh, Taius, don´t be anxious, of course I´ll give my ok! He is such a good man! He can come to me at any time!"
    XS0RPH4.jpg
    3IT9TBQ.jpg
    pgMXYwz.jpg

After such good news Tyler´s heart was getting lighter! How he had missed such situations when he was alone in his misery! Happily he played hopscotch with Samuel (poor boy lost all the time! :D )
    pgZOctM.jpg
    NnbCiBK.jpg
    G8ssoHy.jpg

Finally Travis and Haldir came to the beach, too, and Samuel asked his granddad to play with him in the water, what made Tyler a bit sad again. If only his son had asked him...
    But his two other sons wanted his attention, too, so he had a waterballoon fight with them and he had lots of fun.
    zWOK8IZ.jpg
    tm0qM2f.jpg
    uVCiZPC.jpg
    ppT7cw0.jpg
    Yqml6Rf.jpg
    ewatxMN.jpg

When the sun set Tyler went home with Samuel, Adelheid and the pets, the others headed to a party one of the greater family members was holding.
    gwtrWGb.jpg
    fpATtZy.jpg
    A home Tyler prepared some food for Adelheid and then put her to bed. Then he searched for Samuel and both decided that he could stay up a bit longer than normal and they played some chess against each other. (Tyler let win Samuel a few times, very tight, but he wanted him not to get too frustrated before going to bed!)
    SysBVea.jpg
    FDmn2JZ.jpg
    The others had some fun at the party, which seemingly no-one else attended. :D
    8chpxUY.jpg
    lxVxyoD.jpg
    XUP4gi9.jpg
    All in all this day was a very good one!
    Before going to bed Tyler saw the photo on the wall he always wanted to put down. He watched it carefully and listened to his feelings and decided to get rid of it. This was his past, a very beautiful past, but it was over, no need to think about it anymore. He took the photo and asked Seth if he wanted to have it. He knew that he talked about his mother and that he wanted a picture of her.
    WfMg6FE.jpg
    Xd1EDW8.jpg
    KFhEwvv.jpg

A few days later, Tyler was working on a book (and was growing his hair again!), Giacomo asked him to enter the room.
    LJAG8Zv.jpg
    H2sysoT.jpg
    TXUYwG9.jpg
    It seemed as if Giacomo had rehearsed his speach because he began to speak without letting Tyler have a word.
    "I love your son so much and I would like to spend the retst of my life with him and I would be happy if you could give me the permission to marry him, please!" -- Tyler had to stifle a smile, well knowing that this question was one of the mot important questions his soon to be son-in-law had to ask. "Of course, Giacomo, I would be happy if you marry my son! He loves you, too!!" -- He could see how the strain vanished from Giacomo.
    "There is just one problem, we, well, we want to marry in Italy and, I`m sorry to tell you, we, well, we want to live there, too. Taius fell in love with Monte Vista and we decided to stay there as long as he wants to stay there, I know very well that you want him with you and that he will get homesick at some point and then I promise to come back with him to Moonlight Falls, but we really want to try to live there at the first time after our marriage." -- Tyler took a deep breath. He knew very well that it was his son´s decision but it was hard to hear. Italy was so far away! But if it was Taius´ wish, he wouldn´t be the one to stop him!
    "If you two are happy with your decision, I will be, too, of course! It ís your life!"
    A9lGkJo.jpg
    g5mqHuQ.jpg
    SA1jVyT.jpg
    Au3WegE.jpg
    ckq9uSu.jpg
    QZtn4m9.jpg
    mCsb4cd.jpg

It was decided that the family would go to Monte Vista in the summer holiday of Samuel and Adelheid who would be a child then when the holiday started.
    A few days later Adelheid had her birthday and was awaited by her father who had a birthday present for her (of course she got much more, but Seth gave her the bike she wished so much for! She wished for a pink Mustang banana seat bike with coulered tassels at the handles!!)
    kBPUNOh.jpg
    qZIxmgg.jpg
    bjNOiDf.jpg
    1TfYp1A.jpg
    YVlaaON.jpg
    bGF0jjX.jpg
    Oh, how she loved her new bike! And her father, too, who had really listened to her wish!!!

And while her new bike and all other needed stuff was packed by the adults Samuel and Adelheit played untill it was time for them to go to the airport where they got on the jet which brought them to Monte Vista!
    j78nHwM.jpg
    They arrived Italy in the late afternoon and had to drive a bit to their new home which they reached tired and hungry in the evening.
    Travis had already called up the pizzaria to deliver some pizza for them to eat so nobody had to cook this evening.
    NNk1n4d.jpg
    2YpKRQp.jpg
    deR8FNB.jpg
    qq6sIq1.jpg
    z35VfU4.jpg
    Completely exhausted from their long flight they fell in bed and because it was so strange for the kids to sleep somewhere in a foreign country they decided to sleep in their dad´s bed to get some emotional support from their closeness.
    Wkw4JGw.jpg
    4Jyrp4U.jpg
    This didn´t make it into the story, because it didn´t fit into it somehow but it has a lot to do with it, of course! You can see how Tyler`s and Thore`s relationship developed after Tyler´s return.
    They could exchange some light conversation when they were at Hylewood in king Stein´s territory, but they coudn´t restore it like it was before all this trouble began.
    Back at home Thore tried to talk to Tyler again and again, at the beginning he was given a short shrift to by Tyler
    FWD1dSj.jpg
    5lUjE4a.jpg
    JvsyJni.jpg
    because Tyler still had some trust issues towards his little brother who had hurted him so much!

But after some time he was able to talk about how he felt when he discoverd that Thore had whoohooed with Stella. It was then when their relationship healed again! It still needed a lot of work for both of them to get it to the point where it was before all the trouble began but at least both were willing to try it!!!!
    W6Z4W9u.jpg
    swvG9be.jpg
    OCqrwgx.jpg
    GGDAcY9.jpg
    l74Psvq.jpg
    Z0BP3VE.jpg

T-Rey could still sense the dark, frightening spot on his master´s soul and he really hoped that his master´s dad was able to destroy it, because he could sense that this black stain was getting bigger again!
    kO75vTu.jpg
    It seemed as if the bright light wasn´t guiding Tyler in his sleep anymore or that it had got less bright.....

The other pets were just their natural selves, some were a bit dumb
    2dVKg6U.jpg
    some were only interested in hunting
    vcy1Sg1.jpg
    ETwrqKP.jpg
    8JN2tRP.jpg
    oxsetk8.jpg

@AlexaKry Great updates. Beautiful pictures of Tyler with his granddaughter. So sweet.
    I'm glad that Samuel is able to talk with Travis about his Daddy and get some good advice and lots of love.
    Bless Samuel's heart trying to help his Dad by calling his Mom. She was not very helpful and hope that call doesn't throw some problems in the divorce proceedings.
    I love the patterns in Samuel's room. I have something similar. Do you remember where you got that one?
    I love their big blue kitchen and dining area!
    What a lovely day at the beach. I just love beach activities. :smiley:
    Congrats to Taius and Giacomo. So sweet he asked for his blessing.
    Congrats to Adelheid. She is very pretty!
    Nice new house over in Monte Vista. I hope they all enjoy the visit.
    Oh, dear. I hope that the light will reappear in Tyler's life and that someone will find a way to get rid of the dark spot in him.
    @bekkasan : thank you so much for commenting! <3
    First of all: I have nearly all my patterns from the exchange, but: I really can´t remember what I have searched for or how this pattern is called or in which category I found it! I´ve searched for it in the launcher, but the pics are so small that I couldn´t find it. I´m so sorry!!!

Samual has a much better relationship to his granddad than to his dad atm, which is no wonder because Tyler wasn´t there for him when he was half way through his toddler time... :'(
    But both are willing to get to know each other better and to get a much better relationship. I really hope that Samuel won´t get some problems from the fact that both of his parents left him...
    It was so sweet of him to phone his mum to get her to help his dad! I really don´t know if she couldn´t or wouldn´t help, but I think it was the couldn´t because even a genie can´t help Tyler at that stage. If so Seth had already destroyed the dark spot because he is a genie, too.

Yes, Tyler is getting more depressed again, he had gained weight, which he will lose in Monte Vista again (sorry, spoiler!! B) )
    I think this bright light has helped him so much but now it´s getting darker! :'(

Taius and Giacomo will have a good relationship, I think that Giacomo will do everything for his soon-to-be husband, they love each other very much.

I love to spend my time with the family at the beach, especially if there is a toddler in the house, because the dipping into the water with them is soooo sweet!! And the splashing, too, they have so much fun then!
    I was happy nobody of them got sunburned, the family is a bit pale and a day in the sun could cause them to burn normally! :D

Yes, I love this big kitchen as well, although in winter it lets me freeze a bit beause it looks a bit cool, right? Atm I tend to decorate the houses with more wood patterns but Haldir and Travis love the modern, concrete look. ;)
    Moreover I like to have big kitchens (in the game as well as in real life) because I and my Sims spend more time in the kitchen than in the living room, I think it´s the room where everyone meets!

Thanks for the compliments on Adelheid´s look! She will be a young adult in my game, soon, and I still search for a possible partner for her... I have somebody in mind... is the handsome young fairy band member still solo??????? :D

I hope their visit in Monte Vista and the marrying will all help them to have a good time and especially for Tyler I hope that the warm and bright sun helps him with his health problems! (he freezes so much lately, I hope the warmth will help him a bit! :'( )
    edited July 2020
    @AlexaKry
    Only in for a moment, but I have to say I´m glad the brothers managed to repair their relationship!
    Love your pets :)
    @ZhakiraP : Thanks for the comment! <3
    They try to. But Tyler is still a bit angry at Thore although something very deep in the back of his mind remembers him that he did something teribly wrong, too, so Thore had the chance to behave bad, so Tyler tries to get over the betrayal.
    :D the pets have their very own character and I really have to educate them better, they are loud and slobby, drink from the toilet and always beg for food. (and sometimes I think I have too many of them in the family! :p:D )
    edited July 2020
    Tyler got up late the next morning. He didn´t sleep well and he felt still tired and weak.
    rG8bIFn.jpg
    uNXFnlv.jpg
    The others were much more energetic, Travis went shopping with the kids who complained that they had left nearly every toy at home and that there weren´t enough toys in the house! And he had to shop some food, too, so he and the kids spent some nice time in some of the exclusive Monte Vista shops.
    Haldir decided that it was time to have some exercise, he felt a bit stiff after the long flight so he jogged a few hours in the hills near their house.
    rVRbxKj.jpg
    He didn´t want to go too far away from the house just in case there happened something bad in it. He could sense that Tyler was getting weaker and more confused again and this time Haldir was prepared to stop Tyler from doing something stupid.
    Seth and Thore were walking the dogs
    pXuOULc.jpg
    untill it began to rain heavily, all of them came home completely wet.
    6Z3iw4l.jpg
    J8T5TZE.jpg
    vlAQ2dd.jpg
    Tyler was painting in a very far corner in the garden, he was happy that he could be alone and could try to overcome his bad feelings and his fear. He couldn´t sense the bright light anymore, which made him lonely, anxious and confused, because he needed it so much now! He thought that painting in the sun could help him to overcome this fears but when it began to rain he was worried and confused that even the weather didn´t help him to come out of his misery...
    n7wkxpo.jpg
    yQMxgDj.jpg
    So he went to his room in the hope to get some distraction from this bad feelings and began to work on his latest book again.
    He was happy to see that Travis must have gotten home earlier because his room was decorated differently now, which made him a bit more confortable, because this room was the room where he and Stella slept in every time they visited Monte Vista and seeing it in the same design as when he was there with her the last time didn´t make him feel better.
    He tried to concentrate on his book in order to not think about his losts but was disturbed by Haldir who sat down at the new couch to read something. Haldir had sensed how bad Tyler was feeling and that his feelings were getting even more bad during the day so he decided to keep an eye on his worried son. Never would he allowed Tyler to go through such a pain as before alone again!
    geaZlRp.jpg
    It seemed that Travis had sensed the same than his husband and that he had the same thoughts because he came to Tyler´s room, too, to pretend to read something.
    jwIr8lf.jpg
    Deep down in his soul Tyler was happy and a bit relived that his parents tried to show him that they were there for him, even if that meant that he couldn´t be alone in his room.
    8Aa3jyX.jpg
    After some time Travis couldn´t pretend to read anymore. He could feel how bad his son was feeling and how sick he was so he put away his tablet and focused on Tyler to try to get a grip of what burdened Tyler.
    7vBpVuq.jpg
    P5RNM1A.jpg
    He hoped for even the slightest sign what his son was fighting against but all he could "see" was a strange black formation in Tyler´s soul, blocking away every help....
    fyhAbpK.jpg
    He was soo worried and afraid that they couldn´t/wouldn´t find a cure in time!
    At some point Tyler decided that he really wanted to be on his own and went to the study, knowing that nobody would disturb him there because everyone enjoyed the sun again.
    AemKQGk.jpg
    The rain had stopped and the kids happily played in the garden, Seth and Thore were relaxing in the whirlpool, Taius and Giacomo were out to watch some houses, Haldir had to work a bit and Travis began to prepare the dinner.
    vyShi4h.jpg
    B8XHY64.jpg
    After Haldir finished some phone calls he searched for Tyler to tell him that they had an appointment the next day.
    He softly hugged his son and was terrified again by his skinny body.
    vXEq8Iz.jpg
    He told Tyler that for the next day he managed to get an appointment at the Monte Vista Medical Centre where a famous professor of mental illnesses had his medical offices and who was on of the world´s best in his métier.
    (Before mentioning this professor he tried to talk about the painting Tyler had made in the morning because he could predict how Tyler would react to that appointment!)
    gfBZMta.jpg
    PXSUP64.jpg
    Xzy0bsv.jpg
    Bb73YQU.jpg
    and of course he was right!
    Tyler began to argue that he just needed to do some sports then he would gain some weight again and that he didn´t need to go to an alienist but Haldir was not giving in, he wanted to know if this black spot just was a mind barrier in his son´s soul or if there was something real blocking his son from some memories and feelings. Not in the slightest he thought that his son was getting mad but he needed to know if the barrier he and Travis (and king Stein, btw, too!) could feel was made by the mind of Tyler or made by an unknow force in his mind.
    9GJECko.jpg
    PnLLHr4.jpg
    VThrIEn.jpg
    Before they could get into a heavy argument they were called for dinner, which at least made Haldir happy because he didn´t have to look into the hurt face of his son who thought that his father wanted him to go to the nuthouse.
    vdCNDTa.jpg
    After dinner the family spent some time with playing with each other and trying to have fun.
    Travis and Adelheid played catch untill it was time for bed for her
    CCd1IYl.jpg
    Taius and Giacomo were making some art
    Seth and Samuel jumped on the trampoline as long as one of them fell from it, then they played chess together untill it was time for bed for Samuel
    1sI19wc.jpg
    Tyler played with Tyson, a son of T-Rey and Rasta
    eJA37os.jpg
    and Haldir and Thore had some games of table tennis, later watched by Travis after he had put the kids to bed.
    Ha39I6U.jpg
    xQKWYsm.jpg
    VSuAmkH.jpg
    ye5n7Xc.jpg
    DJMo50D.jpg
    It was the first time Haldir lost all his matches, celebrated by Thore who had never won against his father. Travis could see that something bothered his husband so he was completely distracted when playing so he cheered him up after the losses.
    mhfjo8s.jpg
    WnGaYC1.jpg
    When everyone was already asleep Tyler still was outside and was painting, he feared to fall asleep again and he still had to think about the appointment and why he was so angry about his dad.
    w5AgNpM.jpg
    Before he fell asleep much later he came to the conclusion that it would be the best to do a medical exam for his brain, he had the feeling that he really was going mad.
    He fell into a very restless sleep, the bright light was gone which opened his mind to very bad dreams.
    ZDKEhEF.jpg
    One of the dreams still followed him into his days in the last few days. He didn´t know why but the picture of that black door made him afraid much more than he would tell anybody....
    jbXdY04.jpg
    Outtakes:
    I really like the road singns in Monte Vista! :D
    6ZZ8J55.jpg
    Could anybody explain this one for me, please? :D
    bV6zJGT.jpg

AlexaKry Loved the update. <3
    It looks like the travel to Monte Vista is relaxing for the family and also to see if Tyler can receive help from this doctor.
    It is so sad that he is having bad dreams again and no light to keep him safe. I wonder what happened to the light? Are they too far away from a certain fairy? Did something happen to that beautiful fairy? Surely not! haha...I wait impatiently for further news. :wink:

I love those signs too! haha, looks like that last one is saying no fruit or vegetable carts on the road. I think the llama and bunny crossing ones are my faves! :lol:
    @bekkasan : thank you so much for commenting! <3
    Your explanation makes sense, because for me the last sign looks as if it says no coal coal tender here, cause it can tip over. :D And I don´t know if there is a coal mine in Monte Vista! :D

Lets hope that Tyler can get help. It seems as if Haldir and Travis are desperately searching for help!

I don´t know why the white light is gone ( :p;) ) , I think it has something to do with the darkness in Tyler and that it is getting bigger again....
    Who knows what has happened to him and why he is suffering so hard from it?

I really hope for the family that they can get some rest and that they gonna celebrate a beautiful wedding for Taius and Giacomo!
    edited July 2020
    @AlexaKry Great update! I do hope there is a psychiatrist at the medical center who can help Tyler. It must be agonizing for his dads to see him suffer from this mysterious sickness.
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Could anybody explain this one for me, please? :D
    bV6zJGT.jpg

Clearly that sign states it is against the law to tip a cart of coal down the hill. Completely understandable. :#

Oh, and I tried that no fairy wings mod. It caused a bit of lag, but the wings were still there. It must conflict with something. I had to take it out again. But thanks anyway for the link. Maybe that was the mod you were referring to in the big thread @bekkasan I just didn´t connect the dots at the time. I swear, my brain does function occasionally, yes it does. :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top