Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The mixologists are not working

3.png
These 2 are mixologists but they are just playing darts.

4.png
2 Bars are empty and my sims can't order anything. My female sim had to bring some food over to the sports zone from home kitchen to feed her boyfriend.

Not only here but also other all Lounges the same. Even there's a mixologist in dance club but he just keeps dancing. I have NRaas Register, MC, MC Integration, Debug Enabler, Hybrid, Overwatch, Porter, and Career mod. Other mods are almost No autonomous mods or creating elixirs and trait chips without ingredients. I saved her and started in Bridgeport as a new game but still the same. I have no idea what causes this error.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited October 2018
    Try this to see if it helps:
    - Click on the bar, use NRaas Register to unassign the current Role Sim
    - With testingcheatsenabled on, shift-click on the ground of the lot to enter Build/Buy on the lot
    - Delete the bar and replace it with a copy (or copy the bar, delete the original, and move the copy into place)
    - Back in Live Mode, Use NRaas Register on the new bar to reassign the Role Sim

Alternatively:
    - Click on the bar, use NRaas Register to unassign the current Role Sim
    - Do a DebugEnabler object reset on the bar: NRaas > DE > Options:(name of the bar object) > Object > Reset
    - Use NRaas Register on the bar to reassign the Role Sim

For any bars where the mixologists aren't even bothering to show up, are they on the map at all? Can you use MC to Focus on them and what are they doing when they are supposed to be working? Check on their ages, are they due or overdue to age up? Role Sims who are being pushed to age up at the same time as they are being pushed to staff their objects will often not be able to do either.

And sometimes this means the Role Sims are lacking the Mixology skill. Use MC Cheats to raise them to Level 10. Although it would be odd for that to have happened in so many places at once.

Also, if you could, make sure that you have the current version of Register in play and you may want to consider adding in ErrorTrap if you don't already have it.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited October 2018
    @igazor

Hello, Thanks so much for helping. Actually I moved into a New Bridgeport with other households I used to play before. And I got the same issue.

2.png

I looked for the mixologists and found them as you said.

4.png

They were just talking together on ground floor just in front of Banzai Lounge.

5.png
    6.png

They were set as mixologist but NO skill they had. As you said, I put their mixology skill up to 10.

7.png

Now Finally they are starting to work.

Thank you so much igazor.:D

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Oh yeah, that would actually do it. I learned this trick by putting LN bars in WA worlds years ago (and sometimes have to remember it again on the rare occasions I've traveled and redone the entertainment scenes there). A less than Level 10 Mixologist in those worlds not only won't stay behind the bar, but they are incapable of serving up anything at all not even a glass of ice water.

Level 10 probably isn't really required for Bridgeport, but Level 0 (no skill at all) isn't quite going to cut it either. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited October 2018
    @igazor Thanks for sharing good tips. Now I can't fix the sims 3 bugs without NRaas mods. :D