Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The craziest thing you've done (or has occurred) while playing in Sims 4

Since my PS4 is not recognizing my IP at the moment, I thought I would write out a new question for the people playing on the consoles (besides checking out the new EP was announced). The question is: What is/was the craziest thing you've done/a Sim has done in the Sims 4 while you were playing?

Does it have to be something one of your Sims did? Not necessarily... a Goth, Pancake, or someone else might be the answer. Maybe your answer is a result of a crazy bug or glitch that just makes it so nonsensical that it has to be shared (like when my Sim weeded the easel instead of his plants). Then again, you could have caused such mayhem in your lot by lot Windenburg that it has to be shared.

Comments

• Options
    animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    One time I spent at least 20 minutes trying to get one of my sims married. (The groom kept not showing up for some reason) After I finally got them married. To kill some time I sent my sims sister over to congratulate her but got a pop up that the bride was dying from hysteria. 😂😂😂
    Luckily, was able to get the sister to plead the grim reaper to spare her.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    My sims dogs joined them in bed when they woohooed and then the mother and father came in and both died was a fun day
  • Options
    giovisapenguingiovisapenguin Posts: 19 Member
    i REALLY like to cheat. my sims' baby was hungry but they were sleeping, so i tried to cheat and put her in a good mood: when i clicked her some options came out but not the "make happy", instead there was a "???" option. i clicked it, assuming it would have made the baby happy, but then SHE WAS ADOPTED BY A GUY randomly. i got mad and the next day i found him and made my sim kill him as a revenge
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2018
    i REALLY like to cheat. my sims' baby was hungry but they were sleeping, so i tried to cheat and put her in a good mood: when i clicked her some options came out but not the "make happy", instead there was a "???" option. i clicked it, assuming it would have made the baby happy, but then SHE WAS ADOPTED BY A GUY randomly. i got mad and the next day i found him and made my sim kill him as a revenge

I had the exact same thing happen, at the time I was like what in the world just happened. In my case, I ended up going into manage world and moved the baby back in with his mother. I couldn't kill the other sim because she too was one of my creations, and a doctor to boot. lol I've only seen that once, and it was rather unnerving.

• Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited October 2018
    For some reason, in my game, the Grim Reaper moved into an apartment. Made it super easy to complete the Grilled Cheese aspiration. Just go over, visit, and chat him up. No death needed.

The adoption thing sounds unnerving!
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    In my legacy my generation 6 heir woohoo'd with don lothario, j huntington and sergio romeo and had a baby with each. J and Sergio died from being woohoo'd too much but Don lived long enough to meet his daughter as a teen and he was so scared to attempt being a dad he went to a bathroom in the park and died immediately after realizing that he indeed had a child. That was WAY wild xD
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    You can die from overexertion, after all.