Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could have something in the game what would it be

I did put some old games because there was too much to take from them games

If you could have something in the game what would it be 63 votes

Urban
3%
TodilooSusCvitie 2 votes
Cast away
9%
idleRATbeadierturtleAmperz1Jon the WizardAnaSuper91DaniSnow 6 votes
Malls that you can go buy new things that you can only get there
7%
[Deleted User]johnvincent0021Bluebirddevil5970SimAlexandriaNetflixianHere 5 votes
Fire fighters and robbers
12%
SimburianJennyggzensluvrshell193GamingTweetyEngBenhourFelizcorduroy_rat 8 votes
Open world
12%
AlisoxPlainevilJPNekoNeedrarrcm_113Simcastaway2jkgoodspeedClassyD 8 votes
Cars but that you can drive
9%
ChazzzyJanellcorazonStevieJohn88Prink34320V2Aquanella213Sims4gamer20 6 votes
Actual broken bones and in-game hospital and police station not just to go to work
11%
Bagoas77BabykittyjadeUndeadFoxSalemSvartulvLanieBorneFizzyTacoImtheone 7 votes
Being able to swim in the water
7%
Mariefoxprice83JesskiSimmerMarsSigzy05Destin2016 5 votes
Laptops
6%
Writin_RegFunandotsCanISimNowomghappyface 4 votes
Other if so what
19%
OneAdorkableGirlalanmichael1adele_katEricasFreePlayVivi_WillowTreeRionAgrias_nataliex4m1r4LOTNScreamingFangNoirStasisStarkiller_15926 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Other if so what
    No teleportation or moving through walls.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Other if so what
    Body hair.
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Other if so what
    Active services who turn up at your home such as Police and Fire Fighters. Robbers. The ability to go to a hospital when sick and to the police station after being mugged or burgled. 'Split Level' Building - the ability to have two businesses or one business and a home on one lot and each to have separate lot traits. Body modifications and hair. More hair colours, natural or otherwise. Visiting neighbours in the local neighbourhood without having to enter a loading screen. Vehicles - Cars, motorcycles and bicycles. The school bus and car share to work. In cafes, either the adults/parents being able to order food and drink for their children or the children being able to do it themselves. Laptops or more interconnected phones and tablets. More for babies. More for Elders. More traits and aspirations. And that's all just off the top of my head.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    CanISimNowCanISimNow Posts: 9 New Member
    Laptops
    I’d also really love more stair types (spiral, l-shaped, curved, ladders), stair rails that match fences, a simple metal stair rail and matching fence, a glass-block window set, complete matching window sets (windows that match and come in all sizes), more urban-style build items (fire escapes, metal grid flooring, industrial factory windows), a 2-tile oven, pool tables, more variety of tattoos, multi-ear and facial piercings and more stuff for babies. 😁
  • Options
    EngBenhourEngBenhour Posts: 10 New Member
    Elevator!
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    EngBenhour wrote: »
    Elevator!

Those are already in city living.
  • Options
    AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    Open world
    I currently have a broken ankle and I don't wish it on anyone, even digital/imaginary ;)

I miss the open world of TS3. Actually I just miss TS3 period (no computer to play it on currently) but open world would be a pretty big step in the right direction.
  • Options
    PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    Open world
    I miss many of the things you list but overall my answer is open world. I would happily except open neighbourhoods or even open areas near our houses which could be customised to generate suitable Sims for our game play.
  • Options
    zensluvzensluv Posts: 87 Member
    Right now, I just want some more new neighborhoods to build on!
    Find my builds at #zensluv4real
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I want them all to be real honest haha I hope when they are making sims 5 to consider these things again the things that made the games over the years great just things that will make it somewhat realistic yano what I mean?
  • Options
    LOTNLOTN Posts: 4 New Member
    Other if so what
    The ability to change lot prices and/or start a household off with 50k max. Made the Ghost Adventures crew so my sim could befriend them but the home I made for them is out of their 20k budget 🤬💩
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Being able to swim in the water
    Open world is officially never happening.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Other if so what
    Oops. Didn't see FireFighters and Robbers on the list. :x BUT. If I could have anything in the game, I would like an interest or hobby system. Either that, or an attraction system. I just want more consequences in the game. Want it to be challenging and I want friendships that really feel like "best friends", or enemies to really feel like enemies. Also want Sims to acknowledge their surroundings a lot more. Want them to go up to other Sims that they know in town/ see in town, and greet them in a certain way. (if they're good friends, hug each other, etc).
  • Options
    Yes i also see that there is a new ep coming out looks like a game one
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Open world
    Definitely open world. It's a pain to have to go through loading screens every time you go anywhere. :#
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Other if so what
    Option to buy 2nd, 3rd, 4th house?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Cast away
    Cast Away would be fun, especially now that we've got Seasons.
  • Options
    Cast Away would be fun, especially now that we've got Seasons.

I loved sims 2 Cast away it use to be so good
  • Options
    CanISimNowCanISimNow Posts: 9 New Member
    Laptops
    I’d also like to see a wrought-iron daybed in both regular and toddler sizes (and a modern style would be nice too). I’d also love it if there was a range-hood/microwave and a few more counters (or at least more colour options for the ones we have). Finally I wish there were black, white and grey colour options for all furnitures that weren’t wood-grain texture (the white always ends up looking grey to me 😔).
  • Options
    Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    I really miss Create a Style. Having so few furniture and build-mode items is already frustrating, but nowhere near as frustrating as finding a bed, or window, or chair that works only to realize it doesn’t have a color/texture option that matches! And while we’re at it, I’d love more furniture and build mode selection! I end up using the same 2-3 things in every single house because everything else is either hideous, or some weird, specialized theme type item that has limited use. Or the stats on the item are awful.

Can we please have SP’s that are just more furniture items. Better showers, baths, beds, sofas, chairs, and kitchen counters please!!!
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Gallery, being finally caught up with pc , cars but the sims 2 version, burglars. firefighters and police services, light crime
    more cartoon violence , more intractions with sims like couples cuddling when sleeping, children reacting to a cheating parent, sims can confess if they cheated. Sims more upset when a friend or family dies like falling to the floor no acting the same as a sim that didnt even know the deceased sim. More emotions like depression, anxiety unfortunately that's real life but it could be educational for younger simmers out their. Doctors reponding in game not just in career, your sims can get sick or need counciling if a loved one dies to help prevent depression and anixety.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    The things that they could do to trigger those horrible emotions
    Aniexty - getting mugged that could make the sim feel scared to leave their house. A burglar coming into their house can make a sim feel scared to be alone, the only way to solve this is to phone a councelor. Also make aniexty creep up on any sim aswell.
    Teaching younger simmers that it hasn't got a face that it can happen to anyone even someone that is outgoing , like me
    Depression - losing family and friends members etc, being lonely, thinking they haven't accomplished anything like in the sims a sim wanted a family didn't do that later when there almost an older they would get that emotion. Again the only way to solve this in your game is to phone a councelor. Just thought I will explain this a little bit more.
  • Options
    LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    Actual broken bones and in-game hospital and police station not just to go to work
    I would have CC and Mods for Console....
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    edited February 2019
    Cars but that you can drive
    EngBenhour wrote: »
    Elevator!

Those are already in city living.

True but they are not funtional. So you dont see sims walk inside like you could in 2 and 3.
  • Options
    CrystalrayneCrystalrayne Posts: 2 New Member
    Question. How can i teach yoga in sims 4? I reached wellness 10 and have places instructor matts etc and nothing
    Is it possible