November 15 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here

They are saying mods will finally come to console soon

13...Next

Comments

• MarvinKoshMarvinKosh Posts: 20 Member
    I know of a streamer who regularly plays The Sims 4 on XBox and would love to have a gallery to upload and share their lots with the community.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 85,439 Member
    I need Sacrificial's Mods on my PS4.

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 399 Member
    I only want this lol
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 126 Member
    It's sad us console players don't have cc or online gallery. Personally I want the online gallery features pc players have as I'm not a builder and sometimes I just need a house. And there are some nice maxis builds already there but I just wish we had more variety! Oh and I would like other players to see my sims :D
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 473 Member
    Feliz wrote: »
    I’d love to see it happen. I understand that Sony are extremely restrictive when it comes to mods. I’ll remain optimistic but won’t hold my breath when it comes to the PS4.

And Microsoft doesn't seem to want its users doing anything, and that's with our own PCs!

I do not see this happening and it's beyond us all.
    "Challenge everything"
    My new blog, currently sharing tS3 Twinbrook rotation
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    Sims Crush: Kyle Shalom
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 439 Member
    Feliz wrote: »
    I’d love to see it happen. I understand that Sony are extremely restrictive when it comes to mods. I’ll remain optimistic but won’t hold my breath when it comes to the PS4.

And Microsoft doesn't seem to want its users doing anything, and that's with our own PCs!

I do not see this happening and it's beyond us all.

regarding mods on xb1 though microsoft seems to be more open than sony at least judging by skyrim.
    ...Take The Bunny And Run...
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 346 Member
    I have to ask; what is CC?
    2quwd7.gif

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 235 Member
    custom content
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 35 Member
    I would especially love some cc that’s the only reason why I’ve bought some packs on pc.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 28 Member
    edited September 22
    Yeah I wish we had mods as well. I am getting really tired, upset, and exhausted with the amount of bugs in this game.

I need more gameplay because it's not keeping me interested anymore. I even stopped buying packs now.

Mods will help spice up the game but sony is always acting funny. :(
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 235 Member
    If console did have mods, then the most important mods to have are the ones that fix all the bugs EA doesn't fix. Those are more important than MCCC, ones that give you new furniture, or new hairstyles/clothes.