Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons and spooky stuff is next for console

I was watching sims community on YouTube and he said that the seasons and spooky stuff pack is there obviously not in use but they are the next two packs I'm happy but I reckon seasons will be in November December time so why can't we get two packs per month especially when it's a stuff pack like come on o can't imagine they'd bring out another ep next month if not then it will be November probably hopefully we need to catch up on the stuff packs and game packs

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I was watching sims community on YouTube and he said that the seasons and spooky stuff pack is there obviously not in use but they are the next two packs I'm happy but I reckon seasons will be in November December time so why can't we get two packs per month especially when it's a stuff pack like come on o can't imagine they'd bring out another ep next month if not then it will be November probably hopefully we need to catch up on the stuff packs and game packs

The icons Seasons and Spooky Stuff icons are in since the update in CAS but greyed out. Can't wait for both.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Ouch, my wallet...I'm all for Seasons, but I don't care for Spooky Stuff.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I did wonder why they had left things in the patch notes about hot and cold weather clothing since we can't use them yet. I'm not bothered about Spooky Stuff at all, but I'm very excited for Seasons. I'm really impressed at how quickly they're rolling out packs for console.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Yeah I hadn't looked through all the stuff to see the icons I saw it after that and yeah very exciting we will find out more soon if it's out next month or November
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Was expecting Spooky Stuff for Halloween, but seeing Seasons coming to console so soon was unexpected. I'm impressed with how quickly we are catching up to PC, and excited to buy these two packs when they release on Console!
    I am a proud console Simmer!
    Yeah I know after these two only 3 game packs and 4 stuff packs not much left to go
    It would be nice to get Season on console next month since Seasons has Autumn Decorations.
    Yeah it would make sense to do it
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    Yeah they must be coming out November time because it’s just after halloween and just before christmas and the new clothing categories (hot weather/cold weather/toddler swimwear) are a little pointless without seasons
    Spooky stuff will be out next month it just depends if seasons will be with it it's hard to say at this point
    Spooky stuff will be out next month it just depends if seasons will be with it it's hard to say at this point

They'd be better off releasing Seasons with Spooky Stuff in October so they can release a Gamepack in November.
    I know it looks like the way they've given is the seasons update it would make sense to give us the stuff a month later instead of two I hope they bring it out next month but I hope the have a hotfix ready cause I do t want as much bugs as pc did haha
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Only thing is that we're getting Seasons before Spa Day? Who would have thought that'd happen?
    I would prefer to get outdoor retreat before spa day so I'm not bothered haha
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    I’m really hoping the next GP will be Outdoor Retreat.
    Yeah I hope it is too cause jungle adventure can't be done without out because all the camping stuff is in outdoor retreat
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    > @Bluebirddevil5970 said:
    > Yeah I hope it is too cause jungle adventure can't be done without out because all the camping stuff is in outdoor retreat

You actually don't really need the camping stuff for jungle adventure.
    animevamp wrote: »
    > @Bluebirddevil5970 said:
    > Yeah I hope it is too cause jungle adventure can't be done without out because all the camping stuff is in outdoor retreat

You actually don't really need the camping stuff for jungle adventure.

True but the tents are good so you dont have to send your sim all the way back to the rental if your a long way from it.
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > animevamp wrote: »
    >
    > > @Bluebirddevil5970 said:
    > > Yeah I hope it is too cause jungle adventure can't be done without out because all the camping stuff is in outdoor retreat
    >
    > You actually don't really need the camping stuff for jungle adventure.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > True but the tents are good so you dont have to send your sim all the way back to the rental if your a long way from it.

That's what the bushes are for :), but yeah I can see your point. Personally I think I'd use more of the build/buy stuff from jungle adventure more than anything. But both packs are kinda use once and done.