Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glass roofs, garden update carribean and more for consoles big update coming 6th September

What are your thoughts for the update also what are you looking most forward to about the update also about get together too?
I just can't wait for the big fixes and glass roofs and the biggest map Windenberg also weirdly enough just to beable to sit in a cafe and drink tea

Comments

• ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I'm really excited to try out glass roofs, and I loved the look of the Caribbean update - especially the wallpaper. I don't know a huge amount about Get Together (I'm gonna go research it now), but I'm definitely excited to explore a new world and trying to figure out how to use clubs in playing.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I think you just join people to different clubs and can start a group gathering with all the people in that group where ever you are without having to start up an event also you can now learn new dj and dancing skill new town called windenburg new hangout places there is also the maze and new cafe place where you can sit in or take away your coffee and pastry etc and alot more also now on to pre order
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    GLASS ROOFS!! lol. I feel like I have been waiting forever to try them out. And the build items in both the update and gt are good, I love to build so new options are always refreshing. Also happy that i will be out of town around the time the update comes out so I won't be torturing myself wondering when it's ready to download.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    For the update, I'm most hopeful for bug fixes. I'm excited about the Caribbean Culture update, glass roofs and an overhaul of the gardening skill.

For Get Together, I'm most excited for the Von Haunts Estate, Clubs and Buy and Build Items.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm really excited to try out glass roofs, and I loved the look of the Caribbean update - especially the wallpaper. I don't know a huge amount about Get Together (I'm gonna go research it now), but I'm definitely excited to explore a new world and trying to figure out how to use clubs in playing.

https://youtu.be/M3Dvo6GRy10
  • DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    I'm most excited for the new furniture and world also the cafe now I can go get a take away coffee before work
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member

https://youtu.be/M3Dvo6GRy10

Thanks for sharing this :) I don't tend to get my Sims out with their friends and family much at the minute, so I think this could be a fun way to start doing that.

• DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    2 more days for the big update yayy and 7 days until get together
    Very exciting
  • Jess_Eve0505Jess_Eve0505 Posts: 3 New Member
    Um is it just my game or does anyone else have the options for Hot weather and Cold weather clothes in cas? I thought that was just for seasons.
    And also it says on the packs area In cas get together and seasons???
    Yes we are getting get together on the 11th and also spooky stuff pack and seasons is the next two packs
    [quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16718049"]Yes we are getting get together on the 11th and also spooky stuff pack and seasons is the next two packs [/quote]
    Ok thanks.
    Yes we are getting get together on the 11th and also spooky stuff pack and seasons is the next two packs
    Ok thanks.

No problem happy to help:)