Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited July 2021
    Three little pretend astronauts - Audrey, Aidan, and Ashley. I didn't think about it before this, but with their dad being in the military, he will probably be an astronaut for real, eventually.

VP7gxq5.jpg
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    She started dating a vampire so when spooky day came around I had her dress as a vampire Sntr8jC.jpg
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Huh, I loaded Appaloosa Plains because I have never seriously played there and I wanted to see how the town runs on my computer
    MhFyp5O.jpg
    For some reason I liked this scene 🤔
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    Arthur completed an opportunity that required him to gain a level in martial arts skill. As a reward, he not only received $1400 and a higher relationship with his coworker who gave him the opportunity, he also gained two more skill levels. And for some reason, he waited until he got home to change into his new outfit.

M0RT9WJ.jpg
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    i thought it was super cute how they was eating ice cream together
    Screenshot-148.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    51329089986_4bfa369f6c_k.jpg[/url]

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    The Williams family at Summerfest:

Anna is playing with her teddy bear near Ariana teaching Alex to talk. The rest of the family is having a water balloon fight. Arthur and Aidan are on one side, with Ashley and Audrey, who has just been knocked down, on the other side. Arthur and Aidan won.

O0bdH99.jpg
  • Options
    51331160431_c8d9c4d0c7_k.jpg

• Options
    johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    Currently trying to get a super cat

a7gCZaQ.jpg
  • Options
    51333103461_578e6abfef_k.jpg

• Options
    51336221364_8aebce3c9f_k.jpg[/url]

• Options
    Got bored of my sim being a fairy so I turned him into a witch, now I just need to max his magic skill out and I'll be ready to wreak havoc.

Y0sv55g.jpg
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    There's so much happening in this class
    51338966494_d74850a0cb_k.jpgScreenshot-100 by Timur D. Zharkov, on Flickr
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Not quite the last screenshot from last night, but the last one worth allowing to take up space in my Imgur account - Leisure Day fireworks at the Williams house. They didn't even have any fires.

AfT43cO.jpg
  • Options
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Not quite the last screenshot from last night, but the last one worth allowing to take up space in my Imgur account - Leisure Day fireworks at the Williams house. They didn't even have any fires.

AfT43cO.jpg

I never see fireworks quite like this in game, it looks really cool.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    New town, who this? My sims moved back to Isla Paradiso after a while in Sunlit Tides

Screenshot-79.jpg
  • Options
    izecson wrote: »
    IreneSwift wrote: »

AfT43cO.jpg

I never see fireworks quite like this in game, it looks really cool.

That one is very rare. I don't remember seeing it before.
  • Options
    8k Shadows do look nice, no doubt about it.

51341139065_23e23a9b29_k.jpgScreenshot-101 by Taymour, on Flickr
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Onverser wrote: »
    New town, who this? My sims moved back to Isla Paradiso after a while in Sunlit Tides

Screenshot-79.jpg

Are they staying put and settling down or do they still have more adventures to pursue lol.
  • Options
    Yesterday's final screenshot: Ashley, the genius third child, discovered a potion within a short time of starting her first attempt. Her older sister, Audrey, has tried for a long time and the only thing she has ever gotten from it so far is explosions.

m4SV27s.jpg
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2021
    Downloaded a mod to bring Sunlit Tides lighting/water to Isla Paradiso and WOW. The graphics in this game are something else

Screenshot-111.jpg
    Screenshot-114.jpg
    Screenshot-122.jpg
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    Screenshot-116.jpg
    Screenshot-119.jpg
    Screenshot-118.jpg
    johnny33 wrote: »

Screenshot-79.jpg

Are they staying put and settling down or do they still have more adventures to pursue lol.

Definitely more adventures! I want to start playing with World Adventures soon as I haven't touched it in a long time
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Been playing sims since I was like 7 and this is my first time ever playing with a supernatural sim. I tried a few years ago in sims 2 but that sim was immediately struck by lightning and killed like 2 days after finishing college :(t7jkPyJ.jpg
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Screenshot-106.jpg
    Haruo: "Sweetheart, I know that it's 10 years after the nuclear war...but um, will you, um...marry me?"
    River: "Of course..." (not like she has any other options. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Downloaded a mod to bring Sunlit Tides lighting/water to Isla Paradiso and WOW. The graphics in this game are something else

Screenshot-111.jpg
    Screenshot-114.jpg
    Screenshot-122.jpg
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    Screenshot-116.jpg
    Screenshot-119.jpg
    Screenshot-118.jpg
    johnny33 wrote: »

Screenshot-79.jpg

Definitely more adventures! I want to start playing with World Adventures soon as I haven't touched it in a long time

@Onverser - I just started getting into World Adventures as well, trying to make my sim a martial arts champion. :)
  • Options
    Breazona wrote: »
    Been playing sims since I was like 7 and this is my first time ever playing with a supernatural sim. I tried a few years ago in sims 2 but that sim was immediately struck by lightning and killed like 2 days after finishing college :(t7jkPyJ.jpg

@Breazona - I love the occults in the sims series. I just switched my fairy sim to a witch. Definitely having fun tormenting my neighbors with spells. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top