Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Simon goes back to the place where he fell in love!

ISbLuxy.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Kailena charming her new found great Grandpa who just happens to be the King of the Fairies.
    49717216003_3d1819e891_o.jpg
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    @Rflong7 was looking for inspiration to create a new world, and some really lovely pictures of houses in Martha's vineyard were posted in the thread, and I decided to have a go at creating some. There are my WIP's.

12b29027318a6d1815c2ce4188c3d81915097bf7.jpg

743a16266fd3b3061ba49757a30970dd59ad3abd.jpg
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    MelodiousaMelodiousa Posts: 17 Member
    I took a few of the scenery :)

https://imgur.com/a/BcDuYRw
  • Options
    Simon comes over to spend time with Tammy :smile:

vG3uzVG.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    JadeGreenJadeGreen Posts: 20 Member
    ehy8RI2.jpg

Sim ran on water and through several walls to finish a WA quest. Now that's some dedication.
    O9XPLQ6
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited April 2020
    Sorry everyone I had posted in the wrong place, belonged in what happen in your game today.
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnGirlHarleyQuinnGirl Posts: 47 Member
    Czmfb90.jpg

Here's a picture of my sim from my profile picture, she's a fairy named Violet.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    Sorry everyone I had posted in the wrong place, belonged in what happen in your game today.

@Evalen I've seen one for TS4, is there one for TS3?

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    @PHOEBESMOM601 Are you asking about if What happen in your game today, then the ans is yes, and will be on the 1st page on the Sims 3 forum.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    @PHOEBESMOM601 Are you asking about if What happen in your game today, then the ans is yes, and will be on the 1st page on the Sims 3 forum.

@Evalen Thanks I'll have to check it out.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Imogen Pelly and Gavin Pinkerton being told to GET A ROOM by Jazzlyn Parrot

49725995802_7ca6c445b4_h.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited April 2020
    No last screenshots. ~sigh~. Have to rebuild my computer. :). That means if I’m patient enough I'm getting a “gaming pc with dedicated GTX (NVidia) or RX(AMD) graphics card. 6GB.

But here’s an old shot. River poignantly looking at her daughter after graduation. My baby is all grownup. ~sniff~
    Screenshot-107.jpg

My own oldest son graduates from high school this June. ~sigh~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited April 2020
    No last screenshots. ~sigh~. Have to rebuild my computer. :). That means if I’m patient enough I'm getting a “gaming pc with dedicated GTX (NVidia) or RX(AMD) graphics card. 6GB.

But here’s an old shot. River poignantly looking at her daughter after graduation. My baby is all grownup. ~sniff~

My own oldest son graduates from high school this June. ~sigh~

Don't feel too bad. My oldest granddaughter graduated from high school last June.
  • Options

As I am remodleing Lunar Lakes, I am putting some future buildings in it. I do love this one, a place to buy many future things.
    h3higlX.jpg
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Nothing special. Rex in his bed yesterday:

5lIZb1R.jpg

Compared to this pic from 2014:

sCqsJtL.jpg

I think he needs a new collar! :open_mouth:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Turjan Thanks :) I would be lying if I said I didn't make a lot of changes to him but they were mostly superficial as his face is already lovely. I think it's good choices in CC that make the most difference.
    The mascots creep me out enough without seeing your ridiculous one! :scream::lol:
    49598041152_6cc4ebaf9e_o.jpg

Hi @Mikezumi !

I realize this is a post from a month or so back. I'm currently re-installing TS3 and I'm just loving your graphics/ cc. Do you play on the highest settings? May I ask where you get most of your sim cc (eyes, skin, etc)? It all looks *so* crisp and clean! :)
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @s33man I have most of my settings quite high but, from memory, the only one I have on the highest setting is the sims themselves. I am not really interested in backgrounds and only want my sims to be crisp.
    As for CC, I have been downloading CC since the earliest days so couldn't really tell you everything I use. In the case of the sim pictured, I have used Mango Smoothie skin and the eyes are default replacements from MTS called Oh My Tiffany. I couldn't tell you where I got his facial hair from and he is also wearing several layers of makeup, some of which are from Tifa.
    Good luck with the installation and have fun with TS3 :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited April 2020
    Screenshot-186.jpg
    The general mayhem that results when I play Sims 3.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

A picture of the triplets from my legacy challenge, now YA.
    49742506167_e30214cbac_k.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Donna emerging from City Hall after the ceremony to award her the Gardening Hero Award.

Donna-Received-Gardening-Hero-Award001.jpg
  • Options
    Katie and Amy sunbathe in Amy's back garden :smile:

6hTpriV.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2020
    Took a break from streaming to continue prepping townies for town fillers. Visited the Rackets in Twinbrook and aged up Shark before working on him :smile:
    49744601316_56104b5b80_o.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I would never have thought I would get the time to post anything in these terribly stressful times. I hope you all are well and just sitting it out, not being ill or having someone close to you hit by the virus.

I've been getting back to The Grey Witches in between planning lessons and giving them through visio conferences, and here's a sneak peek...

tgw-02-48-11.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top