Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    @PHOEBESMOM601 I'm sorry to learn of your injury. I hope your leg will heal well.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    My last screenshot from last night´s playing session
    Just one of my family member`s portray shot.
    (I like his "soul less, robotic puddingface" ;) )
    fHFU1FH.jpg
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @PHOEBESMOM601 I'm sorry to learn of your injury. I hope your leg will heal well.

Thank you, I'm on great pain meds so it's all good ;)

I actually got to play a little yesterday. Meet the Eastmans, Jeannette and Joe. They are both working to be 5 star chefs. Jeannette spent the last days of her pregnancy learning new recipes. Joe came home from work and cooked dinner.

Eastman-Jeannette-learns.jpg

Eastman-Joe-fixes-dinner.jpg

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    Playtesting Tokyosou with a couple I made for the town,
    Haruto and Mediku Warabino:
    6f20457a9d0f7a52eb38163535aa3198.jpg

a7dbb7ccfd51cb0afa426766d61b4134.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I finally played for the first time in months. I was hearing too much whining coming from my computer about how it's almost Valentine's Day and if I don't let Evie and Alex celebrate I'm going to be in big trouble. So anyway, they're now reminding me why I love them soooo much. They've been flirting with each other all night and Evie was just looking at Alex like this and my heart can't handle it.
    49508471383_bded2c5a4e_k.jpg

I think I've been giving my game a similar look all night. I just love these two soooo much.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Page 162
    12DJ5S6.jpg
    I needed a change so I started a new game in Moonlight falls with occult life states turned on. This is my fairy, Callum Murry, on a trip to China.

Is it bad I pronounced Callum Murry in my head and made it sound like Calamari?

@MMX That dog is soooo cute!

Page 164

@starguru Don't ya just love a dozen gnomes...Gnome Sweet Gnome.

@MKSizzle He looks like Jack Frost. Or is it "Jake" Frost.... :lol:

Page 166
    @AlexaKry Cats and Dogs! :love: Is that a German Shepherd I see?

@Evalen I've never a wild horse do that either... I usually just see the herd running through town in the most unusual spots...

I just started my Montoya Family Story save up quickly. I'll post pics later.

I made Cristina James and Elija Montoya.

Cristina has red hair, blue eyes, and is never seen without her high heels. She's ambitious, Family-Oriented, workaholic, hopeless romantic and perfectionist. Her favorites are sushi, the color pink, and indie music.

Her lifetime wish is to become a famous author if I'm correct...

Elija has brown hair, Brown eyes and is a little on the nerdy/geeky side. His traits are genius, bookworm,natural cook, brave, and handy. (didn't occur to me at the time there's a computer whiz trait... oh well)
    I'll
    I've forgotten what Lifetime Wish and favorites i gave him... I'll look after.
    Anyway, I moved them in the Cliffside Cabin at Bridgeport because an apartment just wasn't big enough...

Let's just say, they're probably going to be wishing that they chose the apartment... or at least Cristina will be...

I'll have the first part of the story on my blog once I get the eps, mods, store content and some other cc downloaded. :smiley:
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    AZeRqRB.jpg

playing in my MSC
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2021
    REMOVED BECAUSE OF EA
    Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    edited February 2020
    It's been almost a year since I last posted anything here (or in any other part of the forums really :lol: ) and since this is one of my favourites threads I figured it's a good place to start posting again :blush: as always, awesomes&likes were given :wink:

Here is my last screenshot from yesterday, I believe:
    OXHaQ3O.jpg
    Seventh gen heiress, Martha, became a child :blush: ... (SO! now she's stuck learning her child skills mwahahaha :naughty: )
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    Vf7k9gi.jpg

My perpetual teen runaway fleeing from the frat house attic he's been hiding in. Inside, three frat brothers (played by various CW actors in their 30s) enjoy a delicious meal of distracting hot dogs.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Just stalking my new sim Mia instead of doing the stuff I should be doing with my game. But ya know, what else is new lol.
    49515427521_08166c6ca4_k.jpg

• thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    49515755927_11c0623c02_c.jpgScreenshot-127 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

I ended up creating a new neighborhood, removed all the original townies and added the ones from my gameplay with Yvaine and Eddie. XD
    It took me the whole afternoon, though. :-(
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @dreamerz13

I remember Evie and Alex, great photo.
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    In the last game that I played last night, Jared Frio's children aged up to teenagers. This is going to be my Alphabet Legacy. The 2nd generation has "A" as the first letter of their first names. First came Adam to age up:
    BVnm99h.jpg

He came out .. bigger .. than I thought he would:
    R0fxOWI.jpg

I'm not sure how he ended up bigger than his twin Alecia as I don't remember overfeeding him more than once the entire time he was a child. I don't have a closeup of Alecia or my one alien, by Jared and a female alien the game named Crypta, whom I have named Ax'hotegae, at the moment, but here are all three the day after they aged up and talking to their other high school classmates on their cellphones:
    Z2NXkvH.jpg

Also, on another note, this family has at least two Mysterious Mr. Gnomes on their lot and they produced a little Mysterious Mr. Gnome that aged up to a child when my children aged up to teens. Here's the child stage Mysterious Mr. Gnome in their outdoor garden:
    uECj1G9.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited February 2020
    I'm in the process of remodeling my current household's backyard.
    49518740286_2d50986b3f_c.jpg
  • jessica645739jessica645739 Posts: 45 Member
    Archivist wrote: »
    Vf7k9gi.jpg

My perpetual teen runaway fleeing from the frat house attic he's been hiding in. Inside, three frat brothers (played by various CW actors in their 30s) enjoy a delicious meal of distracting hot dogs.

What ! How you do this ?
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited February 2020
    What ! How you do this ?
    I put some flooring above and below where he is and a ladder in between, then deleted the ladder as he was climbing down. I originally wanted him to jump off the roof into some bushes but I couldn't figure out a good way to fake that picture. :lol:
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Random Sims Screenshots from Nikkei_Simmer’s Sims
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    Haruo rocking the UBC (University of British Columbia) Hockey tee.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    King Edward searching for a lost maiden.
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    @rubyskywalker Sorry, I guess I don't get notified if I'm quoted. No, it's not bad. It kinda sounds that way if I say it fast.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Someone has upset the mean girls!

86263971_10156971941256497_1458376284458450944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHx2roJrBr0keb2FR6tJ3Qd-sJ6pihk5pdMkJ2Ir8OfBBCD1ZJzqmY1Im0touD9SiPVtiG-HrRwjiBtstfx9d24_vphun4qJioBloUpfDz6Lg&_nc_ohc=YuM7qeJtPtoAX8MqkmN&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=f5beefd4fb6a84c61b0790b600610535&oe=5EC1FFD0
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Sorry, but this is my last screenshot. :D
    My Sims was upgrading the toilet and I wanted to shoot a picture of that but was a bit distracted by something else. When I came back, I immidately took a screenshot: this one. I missed him upgrading the toilet but got a shot of his head. Yay! :D
    zCXqikH.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I honestly didn't want to post this screenshot here, because it fits better in the funny thread one... but oh well
    LDtkcJ0.jpg
    Philip: Woman, what are you doing?!
    Merletta: Dis motherrhood.
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top