Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    edited January 2020
    Haven't done this in a while so I am testing it out. (EDIT: and by testing out, I mean how to post a picture here. lol yes I forgot) Figured I would see what my actual last screen shot was.

Ian, Sebastian, and Colin. The brothers who could not be more different from each other. ha.

ssmbcmn.jpg
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Some unexpected guests at the neighbour's house. And no, I'm not going to say it.
    pSUkXnN.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Random Screenshots from Nikkei_Simmer’s Sims
    Screenshot-192.jpg
    Tired of protesters targeting your business and losing customers. Are professional protesters affecting your bottom-line. Then use Celestial Security Services to remove protestors quickly and painlessly (for you; not them).

Screenshot-186.jpg
    FOUR EASY APPLICATIONS! REMOVES ALL TYPES OF PROTESTORS.
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Voila! NO MORE PROTESTORS.
    Unless otherwise specified, product prices already reflect discounts. All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks are available. Not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Consumer must pay applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Returns of any portion of the purchase will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Buy One Get One offers apply a portion of discount amount to each of the items. Celestial Security has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Offers only valid in locales that allow meteors to be flung around indiscriminately; some restrictions may apply. Results may or may not be as shown.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'm fairly certain Serene might have had something to do with the death in her kitchen. She does not look at all upset.

finnegan-Serene-grady-death.jpg
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I took this pic for another thread but I am posting it here because Donal looked good and it is my last screenshot :)
    49396115313_c4390f4d9c_o.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited January 2020
    Some members of my 1920s family reading together.
    49401512511_44371c141a_c.jpg
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Never noticed this before:

APlog_zpseham56e1.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Alpha and Marcus in the pool.
    9zKPqJo.jpg
    I guess it doesn't get more generic than this shot, as it's basically what you have probably seen hundreds of times on the loading screen, but I still like it.
  • MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Quick question. I didn't want to start a whole new discussion jst to ask this, but is there a sorta "favorite pictures taken in game" thread?
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I've got a slightly older save from earlier this past year taking place in Dragon Valley where I did a Rags to Riches challenge with my founder witch sim named Natalie. I completed that and then decided to maybe try for generational play in that one, so I've got her in a starter house in Dragon Valley still and spent most of today's gaming looking for a significant other for her to start an eventual family with. Since I use Nraas's StoryProgression mod + most of the other modules and decided to load it into that save, the game quickly found couples for the singletons in my game and I wasn't fast enough to get her an SO in the first week or something. I eventually saw the SP mod had ended John Burb's relationship with Jennifer Pleasant, so I decided to try him. He's working out pretty well with her so far! As you can tell in the below screenshot, he is a Faerie in this particular game. I'm hoping I'll get one of both occults if I can get them to have twins. Here, he's giving Natalie a Dip Kiss since they are now boyfriend and girlfriend and living together in her starter home:

xJubung.jpg

I soon decided to have them Woohoo as well. And I got them to do that in his Faerie house:

L6haPRI.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    MKSizzle wrote: »
    Quick question. I didn't want to start a whole new discussion jst to ask this, but is there a sorta "favorite pictures taken in game" thread?

No. I thought about starting one shortly after this discussion started, for players to share their favorite screenshot(s) of the day, but I never did it. Feel free to start one if you want. I'd definitely participate.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I've got a slightly older save from earlier this past year taking place in Dragon Valley where I did a Rags to Riches challenge with my founder witch sim named Natalie. I completed that and then decided to maybe try for generational play in that one, so I've got her in a starter house in Dragon Valley still and spent most of today's gaming looking for a significant other for her to start an eventual family with. Since I use Nraas's StoryProgression mod + most of the other modules and decided to load it into that save, the game quickly found couples for the singletons in my game and I wasn't fast enough to get her an SO in the first week or something.

When that happens to me now, I just make my sim a SO in CAW, or use one I've saved from a previous game, place him in the game, and get them together as quickly as possible, before SP has a chance to pair him off with someone else.

edited January 2020
    Life Lessons from Nikkei_Simmer’s Sims
    Lesson #2 - Don’t Mess Around With Fire; Things Just Might Get Out of Hand
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    face-palm_1f926.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I took this pic for another thread but I am posting it here because Donal looked good and it is my last screenshot :)
    49396115313_c4390f4d9c_o.jpg

That's quite a freckles texture Mikezumi! Could you please share where you got it from?
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Ayesha Ansari and VJ Alvi staring.

"Me? What did I do?"
    aTwyMpS.jpg
    What actually happened was that they just fought, and afterwards, the positioning didn't quite work as it should.
    Max attended an outdoor wedding. I don't think he knows the teenager he's talking to is his daughter, Elisha.

max-talks-to-Elisha.jpg
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Winter begins...

APwinter_zpsxjljieii.jpg
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    She looks excited.
    Xaq8A4d.jpg
    edited January 2020
    MMX wrote: »
    She looks excited.
    Xaq8A4d.jpg

Sure looks like it.., “FINGERS....wanna BITE the FINGERS!!!”

Life Lessons from Nikkei_Simmer’s Sims
    Life Lesson #1 Mixing Water and Electricity is Not A Way to Promote Longevity
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Yeah. I’d sure as hell say so.
    face-palm_1f926.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
    My current prettacy founder, Myrtle, and her daughter and possible heir, Narcissa. I really hope she has a better nose than her mum xD

49408324931_54d33006b2_k.jpg
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hello everyone! I'm just coming back to TS3 after being away for over a year and a half. Decided to play Isla Paradiso (because it's chilly winter where I live). This happened in my game yesterday. Eek! So creepy! lol

49410276397_c89ce83e00_c.jpg
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
    Yesterday's new Sim for Barnacle Bay. Krista and her horse Daisy.

Krista-and-Daisy.jpg

• KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    @HappySimmer3 - Welcome back!

@PHOEBESMOM601 - Nice pic, that's a beautiful horse.

Kynan wrote: »
    @HappySimmer3 - Welcome back!

@PHOEBESMOM601 - Nice pic, that's a beautiful horse.

Thank you. I can't take credit for it though, it's just a CAS generated Lipizzan.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    More horses

tgw02-07-19.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top