Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Emma had another birthday, and is now a teen.

gXVvx9r.jpg

She took the SUAT and already qualifies for a partial scholarship and 18 advance credits each in technology and fine arts, from working on painting and logic skills, plus having the genius and artistic traits. She qualified for 6 credits in communications.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    coco wrote: »
    @SimplyJen Thank you I'm glad you like her! I need to start writing down what I use because I have no clue off the top of my head :lol: I use lots of different makeup but set at a low opacity to make it look subtle. I will have a look and get back to you :smile:
    @mikezumi I know, I like him like this but there are always small changes to be made and I want to satisfy @AlexaKry :lol: I couldn't get to sleep because I just wanted to keep working on him but all I did was make him look worse. I will go back to this version and adjust the jaw and chin height because it looks so funny in-game. I think my mistake was increasing the slider range to make his head longer and it distorted some things. At least I'm happy with the hair, it seems to be the best one for him and thankfully it's not shaved at the back like the other one :grimace:

Oh okay, I don't watch that show sorry.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    coco wrote: »
    @KevinL5275 I'd love to see pictures! Jessica Hamby would make a really cute sim :smiley:

@coco I loaded up my game last night and added those two to it, but they didn't look right. Maybe I'm missing a skin or something. I can't remember where I got them now. Sorry about that.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    The woman with the horrible French accent says something she doesn’t quite get. ‘Could you please repeat? … When? … Oh…’

Without a word Missy hangs up.

tgw01-58-49-1.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
    @coco I guess that's why it's called a sad clownfish :joy: I had never noticed it before neither...
    NymlADp.jpg
    Now that Emma Rose is a teen, she is doing some of the cooking.

ALUceRu.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I re-decorated a house in Monte Vista, this is the garden so far.
    pc0xi0H.jpg
    My Sims family purchased it for their son to live in eventually. (If I want him to live there with his partner, I don´t know yet, but you have to be prepared, haven´t you?)
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @coco : I always think that this food looks like shrimp somehow! :D
    And of course Eric gave you a lot of trouble working on him! He certainly is a complex and confusing character, a real troublemaker! :p
    (sorry haven´t seen your cooment earlier, I wasn´t tagged somehow!)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    My sims were at a party and I saw Dewayne Harris, now a teen, who Mikezumi cared for as a toddler :)
    48444980342_fb516ee87d_o.jpg
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I am trying out AussomeDays CaSTable RabbitHole Replacements and started in IP so looking forward to recolouring all my RabbitHoles now :)

HlDesID.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Working on a new video: :smile:

67494228_10156487611551497_8505145499420983296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQn4YLWvtL3MsO_NeSscAsgda-59vN62KYfeDL8BAsW29XbSRjQT2THIVX6Sd8cbU7t0KtbefMepQtwCNgqhVAai&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=1e694f77a5be967541615db82360d545&oe=5DECA486
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    He pushes up the door and hesitates for a brief second before nudging forward with his foot, expecting the painful jolt of a threshold he has not been invited over. But he doesn’t feel anything special. No throbbing, no sensation of electricity.

Whole chapter here!

tgw01-58-60.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
    Mia and Olivia Playing Rock, Paper, Scissors

OIodNos.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited August 2019
    Family Dinner of Mac N' Cheese. Also Holly and her twin(Teen boy on the front left in a black shirt) aged up to teens.
    48456710006_2e4a93540c_b.jpg
    The family went to the summer festival, but there wasn't much Rose could do, being pregnant. So she sang karaoke with one of her old friends while the rest of her family skated.

4WCMvrA.jpg
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    0KAaVxP.jpg
    My All the Things Sim Estellise has finished up her first batch of things to complete. She reached Level 10 of the Politics Career, Level 10 of the Charisma Skill and Completed all the Charisma related Skill Challenges. So happy to have Charisma out of the way so not fun for me. Next up is the Culinary Career and the Cooking Skill.
    ~ ~ ~
    edited August 2019
    So, going back to Aurora Skies to clean-up and more importantly, rewrite and reshoot pics for the whole chapter!

Granny leans over and turns the ignition off, making the car jump forward. Missy waves for her, shouting that it is the right address after all. She steps out and stretches. The sky is a pale blue and the air is fresh with a hint of sea. The neighborhood seems calm enough, maybe because it is Sunday and the school is not in session. She bets it will be another story tomorrow morning. She looks over at Missy who doesn’t make a move in her direction. Apparently her sister is letting her take care of the luggage. She pulls the huge suitcase out of the car and half lifts, half drags it on its stuck wheels towards the door, where Missy is talking to someone on the interphone.

‘How come this isn’t a cottage? There must surely be a mistake? Granny says, impatiently waiting for the owner to arrive and clear this up.

tgw01-56-03.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited August 2019
    Holly showing off her mad kicky-ball skills.
    48465268466_9740a08a89_b.jpg
    I loaded my save to get a sneak peek of how Rian, Keanu and River's first child, will grow up :)
    48467536257_4e1cda5014_o.jpg
    @Mikezumi I guess there's no worries in the future about Rian - at least not concerning his looks ;) He'll wreak havoc with your simmies' hearts!
    NymlADp.jpg
    ‘I know, I’ve learned my lesson: “It’s a geothermal area, producing natural pollution-free heat energy” blablabla…’ Shivering in the cold air, she hugs herself. ‘Why couldn’t Magnus have chosen to settle in Bora Bora, or Sunlit Tides, where the air isn’t freezing cold! And where there are lots of dark handsome surfers…’ Missy sighs longingly.

‘Blond.’

‘What?’

‘Surfers. The cliché is; blond.’

‘Whatever. The only sight of life around here is possibly polar bears – and the troll massage therapist.’

‘Missy!’ Granny looks sternly at her sister, motioning for her to join her in the water. ‘Don’t be so negative. She gave good massage. Now, are you coming or not? I have something important to discuss – out of earshot of everyone.’

‘You mean no one.’ Missy makes a wide sweeping gesture with her arm, but she follows Granny deeper into the water nevertheless.

tgw01-56-11.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
    Thank you @jillbg :)

My last screenshot today is of Rian sleeping after Keanu tucked him in :)
    48470211992_727ae48152_o.jpg
    Mia used the bathroom on her way to bed. The sink broke when she washed her hands, so John had to stay up late repairing it.

SkjM2xl.jpg
    Olivia fishing in the ocean for Linckia starfish

acZe06s.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top