Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    Ztmi8u2.jpg
    Adam is a virtuoso so he really appreciated the guitar Steve gifted to him.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    James comes hurrying as fast as he can without losing his composure.

‘Contessa?’

‘You know perfectly well that I am allergic to Calla lilies, James. And still you have brought a whole bouquet of the wretched flowers,’ she says accusingly.

tgw01-53-09.jpg?w=660&zoom=2

NymlADp.jpg
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    jTMHxlX.jpg

My favourite couple in my game. :)
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Mixine taking a mirror selfie for herself.
    I wanted to take the picture with her smartphone, but when the game enters the phone camera, her reflex disappears. :scream:

nMEE4ER.jpg
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Rose and John tended to her garden in their pajamas Saturday morning, before breakfast.

DUYoUOO.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    A mare and foal
    48167291876_082bb82483_k.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    While my Sims were sleeping, I decided to take a pic from inside their aquarium.
    fishtank_zpsckrbnhlp.jpg

But when I took that one, I noticed something about the head of the deathfish, so I zoomed in for a close-up. I somehow never realized its face is a hooded skull. :open_mouth:

deathfishzoom_zpsovs4yxtm.jpg

@starguru Me too, that's funny :open_mouth: The creators of the game have really put in lots of details, and I love discovering new things after so many years :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    Leonardo chats about his day but Shasta doesn’t really listen. She fiddles absentmindedly with the silverware while wondering how to best announce her pregnancy. And Ellen’s imminent departure.

tgw01-53-11.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited July 2019
    My gen 6 heir has officially grown up and married his high school sweetheart. Here's said sweetheart telling him they're expecting their first child.
    48181396221_b1b5955540_b.jpg
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Just a fairy toddler; the child of one of my Sims and a Midnight Hollow resident:

Xanthe_zpsdiuojxnp.jpg

What she was prior to this pic, I’m not sure... :scream::joy:
    x1_zpsamh4enud.jpg
    x2_zps3u5ynw17.jpg
    x3_zpswmas898f.jpg
    x4_zpsasjnpjxf.jpg
    edited July 2019
    Since their return from Lombardia, Shasta has recurrent nightmares about dark demons, human sacrifices and witches burnt at the stake. The main event is always her own sacrifice. She is lying naked on the cold surface of a stone altar, surrounded by thirteen chanting warlocks in dark togas. Crowns of dead leaves on their heads, she tries to make out their traits in the flickering light of the torches but their faces are obscured by black masks. The High Priest approaches. Dressed in red she recognizes her husband. He mutters something in Latin, but in her drugged state she can’t make out the words. With a soft rustle the circle divides and she can see someone, something, approaching. A black demon with pagan symbols written in blood all over his body.

Shasta fights to wake up, but she can’t move. Terrified she shivers and passes out… only to wake up trembling in a cold sweat, the cold and fright still tangible. And she is unusually hungry.

tgw01-53-16.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
    John got a promotion.

OD2pngx.jpg
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Mixine got angry at the mascot. Now he is sort of a hybrid. :blush:
    ZBRKdn4.jpg
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
    edited July 2019
    Shasta spends her time in their spacious mansion reading and watching TV. She is bored and decides to have a look in her husband’s drawer to see if she can find any trace of him having a mistress.

tgw01-53-20.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Lord Arthur Pendragon out for a ride on his new steed.
    48194502962_c928999356_h.jpg

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    tDoROdo.jpg
    Attempting a Sims 3 Super Sim run again. This is my sim Estellise after she got her first job in Politics she's clearly as thrilled with this development as I am. I Always start with Charisma as my first skill since it and it's skill challenges are my least favorite.
    ~ ~ ~
    @3KNPen Estellise is very cute :)

My last screenshot is of Keanu having a dive fail :D
    48201502336_47a39925af_o.jpg
    Atlas is an elder dog now. Hilda had two puppies the day after he aged up. Here he is with one of them.

O547FXf.jpg
    What is happening to her? She looks at her still slender body in the mirror. Is that a baby bump? Already? She passes her hand over her almost flat stomach and sighs. She will soon be swollen and misshapen. God, how she hates what a baby does to her perfect body…

tgw01-53-26.jpg?w=660&zoom=2

NymlADp.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    A cute fairy

dX7SHpI.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    More than cute @CravenLestat :)
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list