Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims won't move

Emilythebest5Emilythebest5 Posts: 4 New Member
So sorry to ask, but as soon as I got seasons my sims don't move. Like they'll move if I tell them too but if not they just stand there until they're needs turn red. That goes for Toddlers, kids, Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Elders.
I have tried restarting my game, disabling CC or Mods, resetting them but nothing works. This goes for every household that I make, townies move. This bug is very annoying because if I am focusing on one sims, watching them Ect. I'd click my other sims and there needs would be yellow/orange or even red. Please help ASAP this is very annoying. :disappointed:

Comments

• Emilythebest5Emilythebest5 Posts: 4 New Member
    So sorry to ask, but as soon as I got seasons my sims don't move. Like they'll move if I tell them too but if not they just stand there until they're needs turn red. That goes for Toddlers, kids, Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Elders.
    I have tried restarting my game, disabling CC or Mods, resetting them but nothing works. This goes for every household that I make, townies move. This bug is very annoying because if I am focusing on one sims, watching them Ect. I'd click my other sims and there needs would be yellow/orange or even red. Please help ASAP this is very annoying. :disappointed:
  • Emilythebest5Emilythebest5 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Emilythebest5 said:
    > So sorry to ask, but as soon as I got seasons my sims don't move. Like they'll move if I tell them too but if not they just stand there until they're needs turn red. That goes for Toddlers, kids, Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Elders.
    > I have tried restarting my game, disabling CC or Mods, resetting them but nothing works. This goes for every household that I make, townies do move.
    This bug is very annoying because if I am focusing on one sims, watching them Ect. I'd click my other sims and there needs would be yellow/orange or even red. Please help ASAP this is very annoying.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member

Hello @Emilythebest5
    Try going to game options. Open the game play section, and make sure that the Full Autonomy setting is chosen.

If the issues remain after doing this, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues.