Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What stuff pack do you want the most on console?

I didn't realize there's only five left until now haha.

What stuff pack do you want the most on console? 25 votes

Bowling Night Stuff
24%
catloverplayerkaiserjJPNekooOdelphiniumOo[Deleted User]Funandots 6 votes
My First Pet Stuff
4%
Bluebirddevil5970 1 vote
Fitness Stuff
36%
quasha81388robiokosxingyicaicnBfever_natalieGalaxySimsGirlab92xoJess_Eve0505CanISimNow 9 votes
Spooky Stuff
12%
Witchy1974animevampJasonschick80 3 votes
Movie Hangout Stuff
24%
JesskifloralneyShinyEmma1983Poli69plShayxSimsFalvarez1 6 votes

Comments

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    floralney wrote: »

Exciting, isn't it? I'd like Fitness Stuff for the Spa features.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • CanISimNowCanISimNow Posts: 9 New Member
    Fitness Stuff
    I’d love to see them bring out multiple packs at the same time in bundles, like “vacation bundle” releases Get Together, Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventures; “activities bundle” releases Spa Day, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Stuff and Movie Stuff; and Spooky Stuff could come at the same time as Seasons.

It’s honestly ridiculous to me that they don’t have teams working in tandem to get packs released at the same time on both PC/MAC and consoles.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Bowling Night Stuff
    floralney wrote: »

Bowling Night but Spooky Day is a close second. I think we'll see Spooky Day hitting the consoles in October.
    Bowling Night Stuff
    CanISimNow wrote: »
    I’d love to see them bring out multiple packs at the same time in bundles, like “vacation bundle” releases Get Together, Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventures; “activities bundle” releases Spa Day, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Stuff and Movie Stuff; and Spooky Stuff could come at the same time as Seasons.

It’s honestly ridiculous to me that they don’t have teams working in tandem to get packs released at the same time on both PC/MAC and consoles.

Sony and Microsoft are holding them back plus porting over packs takes a while due to looking for bugs and other stuff.
  • CanISimNowCanISimNow Posts: 9 New Member
    Fitness Stuff
    > @catloverplayer said:
    >
    > Sony and Microsoft are holding them back plus porting over packs takes a while due to looking for bugs and other stuff.

Well as an example, Fallout 4 was released worldwide for PC, PS4 and XBox on the same day. The Sims 4 franchise makes the company more than enough money that they can employ staff to work on releasing packs across all platforms simultaneously. By not doing so, they’re trying to keep more money in their pockets, which in and of itself is a good business plan for them but speaks volumes about level of greed (which the breakdown of elements into EPs, GPs and SPs and their respective exorbitant pricing does as well).
    Bowling Night Stuff
    CanISimNow wrote: »
    > @catloverplayer said:
    >
    > Sony and Microsoft are holding them back plus porting over packs takes a while due to looking for bugs and other stuff.

Well as an example, Fallout 4 was released worldwide for PC, PS4 and XBox on the same day. The Sims 4 franchise makes the company more than enough money that they can employ staff to work on releasing packs across all platforms simultaneously. By not doing so, they’re trying to keep more money in their pockets, which in and of itself is a good business plan for them but speaks volumes about level of greed (which the breakdown of elements into EPs, GPs and SPs and their respective exorbitant pricing does as well).