Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you guys want next for console

Expect seasons and already out for pc

What do you guys want next for console 35 votes

Get together
51%
MoonCrossWarrior22kaiserjOtoyoJPNekorehmeyersmandyfloralneyanimevampBfever_natalieFunandotsJasonschick80ShinyEmma1983Bluebirddevil5970Anne_713CanISimNowANGELGURL6DarkrosesimShayxSims 18 votes
Outdoor retreat
20%
catloverplayerxingyicaicnsimoleoncatThePocketWeaselrcm_113grotesqu3Simcastaway2 7 votes
Jungle advernture
11%
quasha81388robiokos[Deleted User]johnvincent0021 4 votes
Spa day
8%
0Furball0FEDEXsfan11GalaxySimsGirl 3 votes
Anystuff packs
8%
xoJessiJesskislamonda 3 votes

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Outdoor retreat

I picked Outdoor Retreat and also it would make more sense to release OR before Jungle Adventures because you can use so many of the OR things in JA like tents,the campfire,blowup bed,cooler and you can make bug sprays and stuff in OR which work in JA. Without OR my biggest complaint is there is no tent. The tents come in handy in the jungle and can even be used in the tombs or whatever those things are called.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Get together

I picked Outdoor Retreat and also it would make more sense to release OR before Jungle Adventures because you can use so many of the OR things in JA like tents,the campfire,blowup bed,cooler and you can make bug sprays and stuff in OR which work in JA. Without OR my biggest complaint is there is no tent. The tents come in handy in the jungle and can even be used in the tombs or whatever those things are called.

Yes that's what I feel will be next but also alot of people before have wanted spa day so I hope they don't see that demand and do it first also so our Sims can take vacations then hopefully after is get together
    Outdoor retreat

Yes that's what I feel will be next but also alot of people before have wanted spa day so I hope they don't see that demand and do it first also so our Sims can take vacations then hopefully after is get together

Though I want Outdoor Retreat more Spa Day is another GP I can't wait for on the consoles.
  • DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    Get together
    I so want get together is so pretty and I wanna be able to go and get take away coffee or sit in
    Get together

Though I want Outdoor Retreat more Spa Day is another GP I can't wait for on the consoles.

As long as outdoor retreat and get together come out they can then come out in any order haha
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Outdoor retreat
    I voted for Outdoor Retreat, because it's about time for me sims to take a vacation, plus I don't care very much about Jungle Adventure, so...
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    Get together
    I've wanted Get Together for a long time on console.
    I am a proud console Simmer!
    Get together
    I've wanted Get Together for a long time on console.

Yes so have I so badly if not next month maybe October
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Get together
    Get Together, please.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    Outdoor retreat
    I'm torn between Outdoor Retreat and Spa Day (to be honest, I mainly want that pack because I want yoga to be back in the game) - Get Together sounds really good as well. I'd be happy with either of those next.
    edited August 2018
    Get together
    It's crazy to think we only have 2 more eps 3 game packs and 5 stuff packs
  • BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    Get together
    > @Bluebirddevil5970 said:
    > It's crazy to think we only have 2 more eps 3 game packs and 5 stuff packs

I was just saying this yesterday. Not bad for only getting it on console in November. Hopefully we'll have everything by the end of this year or very early next year and then be on the heels of all of the upcoming PC releases.
    Get together
    Bfever wrote: »
    > @Bluebirddevil5970 said:
    > It's crazy to think we only have 2 more eps 3 game packs and 5 stuff packs

I was just saying this yesterday. Not bad for only getting it on console in November. Hopefully we'll have everything by the end of this year or very early next year and then be on the heels of all of the upcoming PC releases.

Yeah they said it won't be as long to wait only a few months roughly for packs to be released from pc to console and yeah just depends if they are going to do just 1 a month again then it will be a while haha
    Outdoor retreat
    It's crazy to think we only have 2 more eps 3 game packs and 5 stuff packs

That's not including future eps,gps and sps either.