Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Triplets with Different Birthdays, Staff that Won't Leave, and Other Things...

My sim, after trying for baby, was blessed with triplets: three boys. Perfect twist for a legacy play through. Anyway, the first born was born the same day as the other two (which usually happens with triplets, I believe), but his birthday has been happening since then two days before theirs (funnily enough, the latter two boys still have the same birthday). I would think, and correct me if I am wrong, that triplets, like twins, would have their birthdays all on the same day.

Speaking of birthdays, I decided to host a birthday party at the Powers House and I hired a piano guy, a chef lady, and a mixologist lady. When the party was over, they didn't leave. They stayed. Even after using the Mean options to tell them to go away. Multiple times. I didn't even realize the piano guy was still on the lot until the morning when everyone woke up and he was on the computer in the eldest boy's room. Shouldn't they leave after the party ends? I remember that did happen back in the day.

While playing my other Sims 4 household, I noticed the maid service isn't actually cleaning or doing laundry. They pick it up, put it in the washer, then take it out and drop it on the floor. They're leaving dishes behind and then leaving before the job is done. Is this a glitch or are the dirty dishes just not dirty enough to be cleaned? I do remember that, at one point, all laundry was done before they left.

Buggy is something I would use to describe things with the game overall. Having to reset my sims relatively often even after switching it to laptop mode in order to check to see if it was just using too much memory/power in spite of this laptop surpassing all recommended settings for playing the game. I will also order the sim to do something and they will cancel it immediately and just stand around doing nothing until they go off on another whim or I command them to do it again even though their moodlets are "Happy" and "Fine." I do understand that negative moodlets do make them go off on their own or refuse to do some things. I've also had it where the action cue seemed to glitch and shoot all the way up the computer monitor, then the game stopped working and white screened (hence why I reduced the options to "Laptop Mode"). And actions will appear, then disappear very quickly then reappear and disappear several times. I now save my game fairly often because of this. They'll also take cook food, put it out, then go outside to grill more food to not eat. Not to mention that, every once in a while, saving glitches and the game crashes.

Rehashing an older topics, can we finally get EA to do something about the cell phone and the BARRAGE of calls they get? Nina Caliente calls my sim 6 times a day asking to hang out at her house or my sim's house. And Father Winter still thinks that my male founder is his drinking buddy even though they only met once. And can we finally get Count Vladislaus Straud to stop calling every new sim talking about drinking their plasma? Like, keep him in the vampire area or something. This is getting ridiculous.

Inside Bin being ignored. Sims aren't going to the nearest trash can to throw things away all the time. Sometimes they go right past two cans to go outside to the big one to scrape off plates. They are going to the nearest sink to wash dishes, though.

Can we also get it to where the sims will actually take care of themselves a bit better when I'm playing them? If their needs bar for, say, bladder is yellow, shouldn't they automatically do that instead of going for an hour-long jog first? Not that I mind telling them what to do, but they will (as mentioned above) ignore my command for no reason. IRL, if I have to use the lavatory, I don't hold it to jog on a treadmill or play a video game.

Which brings me to the autonomy setting. Is there a way we can get a setting for something between Full Autonomy and No Autonomy? Perhaps a partial setting where they don't have to wait for me to tell them to eat before they starve to death, but where they don't ditch going to work for watching television.

And what is it with dancing? My god, all they want to do is dance. Three televisions, three computers, and two tablets (not to mention a pool they completely ignore) and all they do is dance. Perhaps the sims who aren't dance machines should be more willing to read a book or watch a movie.

I think that's the list I had of issues in it entirety.
Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
mW8spBr.png
Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)

Comments